Chapter 3: Do you like Bondage?
1.3k 5 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Phew! While I felt that last chapter was a little more awkward than the main route I'm more than happy with this one! Also if you haven't figured it out yet the next chapter is most certainly going to be 18+. Lewdness galore! Just a reminder that the next chapter is on Patreon as always! You can also support me on PayPal if you can't afford monthly amounts! Please support me there if you enjoy my novel and can afford to do so! Thank you and enjoy the new chapter!

 

[U-Umm do you have anything to eat? W-We have a few hours before we have to go to bed.] - Fumika

[R-Right. Umm is lasagna still okay for you?] - Aaron

[I-I think so... I'm fairly certain my species is primarily carnivorous but I don't think veggies are poisonous or anything like that. According to the entry of my species we eat meat and... men's spirit energy.] - Fumika

 

Finding myself staring at his nervous, blushing, face I felt a perverse excitement rising in the back of my mind. The urge to tease him and push him down was strong but something else was holding my instincts back luckily. I vaguely understood that it was a really REALLY bad idea to spend the night but my willpower was being beaten into submission by my strong impulse to seduce the man in front of me.

 

[Spirit Energy? Entry? What do you mean?] - Aaron

[A-Ahem! Well I guess it wasn't a good time to mention this before but I think this world is based on the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. At least loosely. A-And in that world Monster Girls are very... enthusiastic.] - Fumika

 

Resisting the urge to press my enormous breasts against my childhood friend I snatched back a hand that was slowly snaking towards his shoulder. I shuddered slightly with barely suppressed desire and a sadistic need to lay on the seduction like some geisha, from one of those old Japanese porn flicks Aaron and I had once found when we were young, enticing a customer.

 

[Enthusiastic? What do you...? Oh! U-Umm nevermind. I-Is it a good idea for you to spend the night? You can go...] - Aaron

[No!!! U-Umm I mean n-no I'll be fine.] - Fumika

 

My rejection of his suggestion for me to go home was a bit strong as evidenced by his worried face so I followed it up with what I hoped was reassuring words. My brain was entirely focused on spending the night at this point, a slave to my instincts that were forcing me to be more and more seductive as time went on. Pressing my breasts around his arm as I grabbed his right hand with both of mine I fluttered my eyelids in the most seductive way I could think of.

 

[W-Why don't we continue this... discussion... after dinner. I'm positively f.a.m.i.sh.ed...] - Fumika

[O-Okay, if you say s-so.] - Aaron

 

Drawing out the last syllable's of my sentence I felt a fluttery feeling in my stomach as I recognized the clear signs of lust in his warring eyes. I could tell that he didn't believe me for a second but his logical mind was currently at war with his rising lust. To top it off he wasn't too experienced with women in the first place and according to a conversation we'd had several years ago strong, dominant women were a weakness of his.

My mind racing as it went through any memories with him in them I tried to remember any conversations we'd had about his preferences in women as well as anything I could use to get into his pants. I had already realized how quickly my thoughts were degrading into those of a sexually dominant spider woman but I'd long since given up resisting as letting it go on was feeling more and more amazing by the moment.


[Mmmm! Oh my gosh! Meat taste's positively fantastic now! Although it might taste better if it was less cooked... Veggies taste like dirt though...] - Fumika

[Oh really? I'm glad you like it! I think my mom knows your current body though so she might have cooked something specifically for you if she'd known you were on your way. I bet she knows a lot of recipes that would suit your new self!] - Aaron

 

Momentarily falling back into my old personality as we ate his mom's famous lasagna with a side of asparagus Aaron and I laughed together while talking about the last few weeks leading up to our current situation. Looking at me with sparkles in his eyes Aaron finally asked the question that brought reality back with a vengeance.

 

[So other than being a girl what's different about your body? Honestly if I didn't know any better I'd think you had been in that body for years. You move it so naturally despite only having it for less than a day, plus isn't it crazy how everything looks like we were sucked into an anime? Like I'm halfway expecting my junk to be pixelated! Hahahaha!] - Aaron

[Oh? Well why don't we find out if everything is alright down below? I could help you...] - Fumika

 

Leaning my breasts heavily on his arm as I brought my face close to his I whispered my last line in his ears as I lightly nibbled on his ear before slowly backing away while trailing my fingers down his neck and chest.

 

[Fumi... Ahem! I mean Vincent! Ahem! Vincent are you doing okay? You've practically been hanging off of me all night, I'm worried about you bro!] - Aaron

[Oh I'm feeling amazing! Honestly I feel better than I every have before. I do have a question though...] - Fumika

 

Leaning back onto his chest as I slowly pushed him away from the table and towards his bedroom I whispered my next question into his ear as I saw the last bit of sunlight vanish below the horizon in the window in my much wider vision.

 

[Do you like bondage?] - Fumika

 

Aaron gulped as I aggressively pushed him against the wall while pressing my lips to his while running my chitinous hands over his broad shoulders. Despite the toughness of my new hands I could still somehow feel every touch and my mind was on fire as every instinct in me screamed at me to take Aaron with as much passion as possible.

Picking up the much smaller man I pushed his face into my large breasts as I made my way to his bedroom down the hallway, my heart going a million miles a minute as I felt a special organ in my abdomen going into overdrive in anticipation of producing huge amounts of webbing.


Announcement
Shameless Request incoming! Please remember to like my chapters and be sure to rate my novel or even review if you can so we can push my novel to a wider audience! Thank you!
45