Chapter 7: (18+) Husband and Wife
1k 12 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hoo boy we come back with a massively lewd chapter with everything expect handholding! Scratch that there's handholding too!!! #2Lewd... I'll be updating this once a month for the foreseeable future. Enjoy. Just a reminder that the next chapter is on Patreon as always! You can also support me on PayPal if you can't afford monthly amounts! Please support me there if you enjoy my novel and can afford to do so! Thank you and enjoy the new chapter!


[Fufufu! Are you ready?] - Fumika

[Mhmmmmhn!] - Aaron

[Fufufufu! I'll take that as a yes. Well let's get started.] - Fumika

 

Husband-dono was helpless, wrapped up in my webbing, completely at my mercy. And it was so hot! After our talk a little while ago Husband-dono had accepted our roles for what they were now, after confirming that my current and past self were one and the same he had even asked to continue our fun from the previous night. Of course I had accepted which led to where we were now with Husband-dono wrapped up entirely in my silk, his straining erection the only thing visible and unbound. Seeing him squirm as I lightly stroked his face a sadistic grin broke out over my face.

 

[Before we get to the main meal I'd like a taste... Fufu...] - Fumika

 

Lowering my much larger body I pulled some of my silk lines to raise Husband-dono's body at the same time, ignoring his muffled cries which only served to send pleasurable tingles down my spine. Finally bringing myself face-to-face with my delicious treat I ran one of my carapace covered claws gently over his skin, feeling him shudder in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Grinning at his reaction I licked his shaft all the way from the base to it's end, savoring his taste. Reacting to my oral ministrations I felt him jerk slightly and taking that as my cue to continue I took his manhood into my mouth.

 

[Mhm!] - Aaron

[We'll get to the main course soon, just hold on while we... prepare, our meal. Fufufufu.] - Fumika

 

Running my tongue up and down his shaft I lightly bit down on his  sack, eliciting a pain filled yelp from him that quickly became filled with pleasure. Quickly taking his entire tool into my mouth while moving my head up and down I used one of my hands to fondle his balls while controlling my webs with my other.

 

[Ara? Are you close? Are you nearly there? Well we can't have that can we? Fufufufu.] - Fumika

[Hmhm?] - Aaron

 

Pulling back from his member that was right on the edge of erupting I quickly wound my webbing around it tightly, just like the night before some instinct in me let me know just how tight to make it without hurting him but tight enough to deny his climax.

 

[Ara Ara? Ahn your member is twitching an awful lot, do you want to cum?] - Fumika

[Mhm! Mhm!] - Aaron

[Ara. It looks like you do...] - Fumika

[Hmmm!] - Aaron

[Well too bad! We need to thicken up Husband-dono's seed to make sure it sticks this time.] - Fumika

[Hmam!] - Aaron

[Fufufu! Take this! And This! And This!] - Fumika

 

Grinning at the squirming male in front of me I teased him for his obvious need to ejaculate, asking whether he really wanted to. Laughing when he responded with a muffled acknowledgment as well as frantically nodding his head I shut it down a moment later and went back to assaulting his cock.

Wrapping my breasts around his penis I felt it straining against my bondage and I laughed again at his reaction. Husband-dono was really getting into this, my sadistic actions bringing out his masochistic ones. Slowly bringing my large breasts up I rubbed his shaft the entire way, relishing his reactions, before bringing them down once more. He was just about ready. Giggling at his tense face I quickly brought his body below mine.

 

[I can't wait any longer Husband-dono. This body demands children and you will provide them for us.] - Fumika

[Hmhmmhhmm! Hmm!] - Aaron

[Yes! That's the face I want! Despair at your place beneath me! You belong to me, bringing me pleasure and children will be your only job from now on! Now cum!] - Fumika

 

Impaling myself on Husband-dono's hot member, it slid into me like a hot knife through butter hilting all the way to the base in one move. Shivering from pleasure I brought my hips up once again almost to the point that his penis left my slit and then slammed them down again. Losing myself in the pleasure I found myself flowing into a rhythm as I bucked against his hard rod, hitting all of my sensitive spots since I was in control.

 

[Ah! Ahn! Yes! Oh Demon Lord! Put! A! Baby! In! Me! AHHHHHHH!!!] - Fumika

 

Abandoning any semblance of control I let myself chaotically ride his penis as I felt myself quickly approaching climax and while I knew it was nonsense from my biology classes I could have sworn I literally felt my womb open to receive Husband-dono's seed. Quickly pulling on my webs as we approached climax together I let loose his bindings and a blast of hot liquid filled up my belly, filling me to the brim and to my disappointment overflowing.

 

[That was wonderful Husband-dono... Do you think it took this time? Fufufufu...] - Fumika

[Mhm! MMMnh!] - Aaron

[I think so too, but just to be safe we should really make sure shouldn't we Husband-dono? Ara?!? It seems someone agrees with me!] - Fumika

 

Slowly rocking myself against his member as I hugged him to me I felt it harden once more inside me, already raring to go again. Not to be outdone I sped up once more. This would be another long night in what looked to be a long chain of the same thing. Fufufufu, hopefully Husband-dono could keep up with me but if not there were a few tricks I remembered reading in the MGE books in my previous life... Fufufufu...


Announcement
Shameless Request incoming! Please remember to like my chapters and be sure to rate my novel or even review if you can so we can push my novel to a wider audience! Thank you! Oh and be sure to follow me for instant updates on chapter's dropping! Your 900 Year Old Loli Goddess Demands it! Your Goddess also has a Discord that we want to become much larger, we discuss this novel as well as sharing our interests and Monster Girl meme's. Click Here to Join!
25