Chapter 8: Making it Official
662 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
After a while of no new chapters for this novel I come back with some fluff! A wedding and a bit of a time skip for our two former best friends as well as a hint as to how I'll keep this novel going in the future. Basically, I don't intend to take either this or the other route too seriously with some story but mostly keeping to the reason I made these to begin with. Practicing Lewd scenes. To that effect you've obviously noticed that one deals with almost entirely Yuri scenes with a bit of other stuff and the other is basically entirely MalexFemale. I've done this on purpose to practice both types as well as it making sense in the lore of MGE for Fairy's to be a bit on the Yuri side as far as them liking sweet things. Wink Wink.

Just a reminder that the next chapter is on Patreon as always! You can also support me on PayPal if you can't afford monthly amounts! Please support me there if you enjoy my novel and can afford to do so! Thank you and enjoy the new chapter!


The next few months had passed quickly, Husband-dono's seed HAD truly took on that night that we had reaffirmed our relationship as both best friends and much MUCH more. Heavily pregnant I'd realized over several months that laying eggs was one of the most pleasurable experiences that you could have outside of sex. The satisfaction of seeing eggs of various sizes spread throughout what had become of our love nest was immensely satisfying. Some of them, those closest to hatching, had even begun to squirm as their packages tested their surroundings. It would only be a few days now before the first of my brood hatched and we'd truly begin our lives as lovers in full.

Human society was no different. In the time that I'd been busily filling my belly with Husband-dono's seed as soon as it was empty, I'd also planned a date for our wedding. The laws around common-law marriage in our state unfortunately required us to file our forms several months beforehand because of the addictive effect that sex with monster girls could have. Apparently, this was to ensure that the human side of the partnership wasn't taken advantage of and allow for the family of both parties to object if they wished. Luckily Husband-dono's family was more than willing for me to enter their family and my own was even more forceful in their wish for the two of us to tie the knot.

 

[Only a few days left until the ceremony. Fufufufufu I can't wait!] - Fumika

[Fu-chan's laugh is creepy!] - Alice

[Hahaha! It just shows how excited she is to finally get with your big brother. Plus, I think it's adorable.] - Mrs. Blaskovich

[I'm sure that your son thinks the same, after all my Fu-chan is the cutest thing alive!] - Oka-sama

 

Oh right, the reason we were out today was to choose the dresses that the Bridesmaids would wear. Something I'd never thought of in my previous world, my wedding, was suddenly the most important thing besides Husband-dono in the world to me. Even the minute details, like the way the Bridesmaids dresses would match my own, had become immensely important to the point that the thought of ruining the event was enough to send me into a, thankfully, muted rage that would cycle into tears at the drop of a hat. Something that I attributed to being almost constantly pregnant for the last few months though I didn't know anything about Arachne physiology. 

Another thing, I'd confirmed that my species was a Jorou-Gumo. It'd been Oka-sama that had told me that. Quickly latching onto the idea of grandbabies I'd been kidnapped by Oka-sama almost immediately after telling her about my engagement to Husband-dono. The next few days after had been filled with bedroom tips as well as several tricks to get pregnant as soon as possible. I'd also learned of several alchemical potions at the time that would help to put your fertility on overdrive that had been immediately bought by Oka-sama as well as a few that she had saved up from when Oto-sama had still been alive. Oh yeah, my father had unfortunately died of old age almost immediately after I'd been born, one of the few things that was different from our old world actually.

An annoying one too. Not because I felt sad at never knowing this world's version of my father. No, it was because Oka-sama kept attempting to barge in to "help" in our nightly "exercises". According to her she was "frustrated" at the lack of any dicking by a man in several years. Worse yet was how tempted Husband-dono was at the prospect of having a Milf Spider join in on our fun. I'd even relented a few times, to my utter horror. I'd made Husband-dono promise to never initiate however which was the only thing that kept my spider instincts from tearing what it viewed as a rival to pieces even during our daytime persona.

 

[What about this one Mother-sama? Oka-sama? The black offsets my spider-silk dress nicely I think.] - Fumika

[Oh, that looks nice, let's see if we can find that color with the pattern from this one!] - Mrs. Blaskovich

[Speaking of spider-silk how close are you to finishing the outfit for Aaron-san?] - Oka-sama

[Oh right! That's a tradition that Jorou-Gumo have, right?] - Mrs. Blaskovich

[That's completely correct Kathy 1Can't remember if I came up with a first name for Aaron's mother and couldn't find one in any of my chapters... Let me know if I just missed it. most Arachne and especially Jurou-Gumo are not considered truly husband and wife until the young woman sews her man a wedding garment with her own threads. Traditionally it has been in the style popular in our home country but recently a few have been making western clothing. I'm SURE that as a member of the prestigious Fuka clan my darling Fumika will strictly adhere to traditional thinking of course... Fufufufu.] - Oka-sama

 

The implicit threat behind Oka-sama's words was clear. Mess with the design of Husband-dono's traditional wedding garment at my own risk. It was also not the first time that I'd been reminded of the apparent importance of my family. Acting as Clothier's and Textile-makers our family had apparently gained considerable political and financial clout over the last few thousand years even to the point that we apparently supplied one of the sides of the eternally ongoing Maid Wars with their clothing. The Shaggoth side to be exact.

Husband-dono's guess, based on the wording of our original wish, was that my wealthy family was a result of our wish to be rich. The genie must have fulfilled that by making my family an affluent one.


[So... Video Games?] - Aaron

[Fufu, unfortunately I cannot tonight. I still have some work to do on your outfit for the wedding and as much as I enjoy our old pastimes, proving my love by making this perfect is far more important. You enjoy yourself Husband-dono. I'll join you in bed afterwards.] - Fumika

[D-Don't be long.] - Aaron

 

Another thing I hadn't lost apparently despite my completely changed body, my love of Video Games. Even after changing not only gender but species I could still find myself lost for hours while playing games. The difference, I felt more at home playing multiplayer games with Husband-dono rather than the single player that I used to prefer. This was especially prevalent where we could team up in a game so games that required two controllers had become required since we had made that wish.

Turning Husband-dono down was hard, especially with my daytime sensibilities, but it had to be done if I was to finish his wedding apparel on time. And, considering how powerful my instincts were in response to my creation, it needed to be.


Announcement
Shameless Request incoming! Please remember to like my chapters and be sure to rate my novel or even review if you can so we can push my novel to a wider audience! Thank you! Oh and be sure to follow me for instant updates on chapter's dropping! Your 900 Year Old Loli Goddess Demands it! Your Goddess also has a Discord that we want to become much larger, we discuss this novel as well as sharing our interests and Monster Girl meme's. Click Here to Join!
21