Chapter 01: Remade
6.9k 14 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm Tired..." said Reiki.

Where just where did it all go wrong. Since I was young anime and game were the only things that kept me company everywhere I go I was the subject of ridicule and humiliation having friends? I might as well try to take a star from outer space I never really understood why Main Characters from manga and novels that get overpowered abilities to the point where even gods will bow before them in fear yet in everyone they always play the part of the hero. But if it was me I'll play the part of the villain anyone who treats me with kindness and sincerity with me I'll pay them back a hundredfold of kindness and protect them and anyone who dares ridicule or humiliate me and anyone that I care about I'll pay them back a thousandfold more for what they've done in this crappy world the rich get's richer and the poor end up in the streets begging for scraps all the while the so-called "Justice" that they do is nothing more than obeying the strong. Reiki thought to himself.

After successfully killing his "former" best-friend for selling him out he no longer had anything that will keep him in this world as he tries to escape he hears the police trying to break the door, "it's funny." Said Reiki. He thought that he would be able to survive another day with a bit of extra time being on the 20th floor, but in the end, he ran out of time he knows it all too well. That the people who are allowed to kill are the people who are ready to get killed the moment they killed someone else on the edge of the balcony as he closed his eyes and then jumped.

~Bash~ The door finally gave in and broke "Stop. Where you are, we've got you surrounded!" The Police officer Shouted at the top of his lungs in the next few seconds the room is filled with police officers armed with guns but it was already too late on the 20th-floor death is guaranteed as he counts his final moments.

5…

4…

3…

2…

1...

"Eh?" Reiki opened his eyes to see himself floating. But he noticed something wrong, everything is frozen in place the people stuck dead in their tracks, not even moving an inch, the more he looked the weirder this phenomenon is his halfway down the building, yet his suspended midair and time seemed to have come to a complete halt and then he turned his neck around to see something like a glitch that comes from a computer screen and it started to take form.

"Hi, you must be Akihito Reiki?" Said the strange entity.

Not knowing if he's dead or not Reiki pinched himself until he felt something warm drip down his cheek. "I'm not dreaming." He muttered while staring at this energy-based life form after a hesitating and a few moments of thinking he finally said. "yes I’m Reiki and just what are you?".

"Easy I’m God, but let me say this your life has been terrible even from our standards and let me confirm a few things first your father was born in America, but they lived decided to move here and your Japanese from your mother's side. Average looks, grades, and so on biological parents are dead and your current foster family is currently in Japan. You stopped martial arts at the age of 12 and recently betrayed by his so-called best-friend always the subject of ridicule and humiliation resulting in a somewhat twisted personality." The self-proclaimed God Said.

"Bullshit! My par.." Reiki says but then suddenly felt excruciating pain after a few seconds he saw his very own heart being ripped in front of him and stared at the heart in one piece still pumping blood if this being didn't claim to be "God" he'd more likely to believe that this "God" looking at him with malice was more of a devil than a God.

"Shh... Do I have your attention now?" God says as he plays with his heart literally.

Reiki nod vigorously with fear written all over his face.

"Good." God says as he starts to calm down while putting his heart back and the wounds start to heal itself as if it never even happened. "I didn't come here to kill you, believe me, or not I came here as a representative of the gods to grant you one wish. Any wish even if the wish is the extinction of mankind or immortality you might even be tempted to go to another world filled with magic" God says as he smiles like the devil himself.

"Anything?" Reiki asks in disbelief if anything that he learned thought of the years that he's lived is that there’s no such thing as free in this world there will always be a catch. Always.

"Anything." God Replied without any hesitation in his Voice.

Only one thing comes to his mind instantly. "Then turn this crappy world of your's into more of a game with levels, monsters, loot, gold and different races like elves and classes that can advance into a different one and a 2nd job that can affect the main job while keeping every single game and anime in one piece." I said in hot blood imagining what the world will be like after getting my wish granted with this I can make countries even the gods fear me.

"..." God kept silent for a few moments.

The God was silent did he asking too much for this one wish, he thought he completely fucked up, there's still the possibility of the god just not granting my wish and he starts to fall to my death again.

"... Are you sure about this wish? this one wish of yours will completely remake your entire world this world of yours is about 70% water and 30% land this single wish could make it vice versa it would completely change the world and its structure of Forest, mountains, and the four seasons of summer, autumn, winter, and spring will be adjusted on the structure even affect how the entire world military power, politics, and school system then having to add the countless of other languages and ancient history of all of the other races and changing all of the earth past and future this single wish will turn your entire world as you know it upside down" God said in a firm tone.




Meanwhile, at the same time in a dimly lit room, only a few handfuls of gods were able to know about this matter.

"Are we giving this Mortal this single wish and to top it off, it's completely preposterous!" A God said Furiously the silhouette of the God who Stated the claim was practically chiseled his entire body beaming with muscles and scars can be seen all over him.

Suddenly an enchanting and charming voice spoke. "This was the vote of the majority of the gods we have nothing to say about it even if we wanted to." The silhouette of the goddess who spoke wore a completely captivating outfit it blends a charm of revealing and mature but not too much is exposed the dress is tightly worn by her it easily reveals the figure of her body with plump and perky ass and huge breast that look as soft as a marshmallow yet perky and bouncy enough to keep its perfect shape of mounds even the Gods in this conference are wondering how the dress is still able to hold those ginormous pairs.

Suddenly a plea from another God Spoke out. "Please Rethink this if his wish is fulfilled it will completely shatter the balance of nature we must avoid this at all causes." The Old God Said in an urging tone in the hopes of having the wish canceled this God has every single of his hair is white not a yet somehow not a single wrinkle in his skin can be found wearing a long white robe which indicates that he's some type of scholar among them.

"So you're saying that we just ignore their threats towards us and let them take hold of my universe that I created, then you have another thing coming." This God has a silhouette of a young child, but just this sentence caused the entire conference to into silence if the Gods have a good enough hearing they would be able to hear the other God's heartbeat "besides I've got a feeling that this kid..."

The entire conference was silent, waiting for God to finish the sentence when suddenly he said. "What was his name again?"

With that, the entire conference silent atmosphere was ruined in an instant, then a God said. " Fine! If you want to do this do it, but I will never NEVER! Be a part of this." God walked outside

Towards the door and slammed it, causing the door to crack and break as soon as it slammed shut just as the silhouette of the God has disappeared.

"Should we drag him back here master?" one of the Gods servants said as he appeared out of thin air and was preparing a few weapons and a book that looked completely ancient.

"No let him be if he wants no part of this then it's okay as long as he does not interfere with us, we won’t interfere with him it's as easy as that." as soon as the God with the childlike silhouette the servant vanish into thin air once again.

"But what if this Akihito Reiki fails then it would spell the end of us and the end of this universe and multiple dimensions this will completely shatter the balance if he fails and he doesn’t even know about it." the God with the skin-tight dress said in a concerned tone.

"Then it's the end of all of us It's as simple as that." said the God with the childlike silhouette nonchalantly.

"Huh!?!?" all the God said in unison and stared at the God with confusion and a hint of anger mixed with despair.

"Hahaha! Don't be like that you guys know that I like to bet on the Black Horse every time there's a gamble involved." the childlike God said "And besides, I've got a feeling that this kid give him some time and a team of women and he'll be able to make me into a child literally." the childlike said with a smile spreading across her face.

"Impossible!" The chiseled God abruptly Shouts at the top of his lungs, standing so quick causing the chair to break and putting pressure on the table causing to reveal visible cracks spreading.

"Ho ho another Black Horse huh the last time this happened caused the explosion of the previous universe to create this one this should be interesting." Said the God in the White long robe.

The childlike God didn’t even show any signs of interest said. "Kronos grant the kids wish and give him a save point to help him develop if we start at now at his age it would be too late."




"Congratulations Kid your wish has just been accepted." Kronos Said.

"Really!?" Reiki said with eyes as wide as saucers staring at Kronos in disbelief.

"She told me to give you a Savepoint, so ill reverse time back to when you were 10 years old good luck and try not to miss this chance up," Kronos said as the entire world moved in reverse and he was getting younger and becoming shorter suddenly when he woke up from his bed it wasn't his previous bed but a 10-year-old bed he had. He was sent back in the past with all of my memories intact.

Reiki saw a screen saying.


NAME Akihito Reiki
LEVEL 1
RACE Human
CODE NAME NONE
CLASS NONE
TITLE NONE
HEALTH 500/500
MANA 275/275
AGILITY 250
STRENGTH 250
STAMINA 250
INTELLIGENCE 250
70