Chapter 73: The Heroes
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jean was right. The book brought everything back. Well, except for her. Everyone who had gone on the quest was back in Dovacath. Someone else was there too and she wanted to congratulate us. It was Matilda.

"Congratulations, heroes." she said.

"I don't remember doing anything." said Cameron.

"It's all thanks to Jon for gathering the heroes." said Matilda, "He trained you all in Dovacath, or most of you, at least, and then I provided you with powers based on your personalities. Believe it or not, all of the powers were real during the training."

"Cool." I said.

"It's all thanks to you heroes," responded Matilda, changing the subject, "I hope to see you on your future quests."

So what seemed like our final quest at the time came to a close. We ended up with some upgrades as well. I ended up with stronger cat powers, Jason got the rank of a golden knight, and everyone else… well, they just got stronger powers like me. Everyone that I adventured with this time as well as those I had adventured with in the past, would look forward to their future adventures.

Also, Iris didn't seem to upset about the information I forced out of Charles. In fact, she didn't really seem angry at all. I'm not sure why, but perhaps it would be a mystery I'd never solve. I also wondered if I'd ever see the two of them ever again.

0