Chapter 1ー Part 3 : Summoning Ceremony
984 9 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the girl, Silvy drag into the dungeon without resistance. Her classmate only watched her and couldn't help but gulp their saliva. However, Molly, the girl who always bullied Silvy, watches the entire thing with a sneer on her face. In her eyes, what Silvy is trying to do is seduce the Emperor with her beauty. Why else would make Silvy undo her braided hair and take off her glasses?. She is finally revealing her true face in front of her classmate. When Silvy is being dragged by the royal guard, She is very pleas and thinks Silvy got what she deserves.

"Hmph, A bitch like her deserves to rot in prison," Molly muttered quietly.

NAME: Molly Alfrea
AGE: 16

TITLE:
Hero from another world.

STRENGTH: B
STAMINA: C
AGILITY: A
DEXTERITY: A
MAGIC: S
MANA: A

BLESSING:

Beuty of The Elf.
Language Comprehension.
Accelerate Growth.

SKILL:

Fireball (Beginner)
Icicle (Beginner)
Wind Blade (Beginner)

 

Molly saw her status window and was great, please.

"As expected, I am the chosen one." She said.

Compared to Silvy's status window, she is better in any way. 

The Emperor acted like the thing with Silvy never happened.

"O great hero... before we assign you a room. Come to the front one by one and show us your status window." Ask the Emperor.

What the Emperor asks is basically do the same as Silvy just did. Show your status window in front of everybody. It is unclear whether Silvy inspired the Emperor to ask that or if the Emperor intended it from the start. However, what is clear is that the person who got disappointing status is currently trembling, afraid of getting the same treatment as Silvy.

One by one, they come to the front. With confidence, the first one to walk to the front is Leo.

NAME: Leonard Anderson
AGE: 16

TITLE:
Hero from another world.
True Hero.

STRENGTH: SS
STAMINA: S
AGILITY: A
DEXTERITY: S
MAGIC: SS
MANA: S

BLESSING:

Apostle of The Goddess.
Soul of the Ancient Warrior.
Soul of the Ancient Wizard.
Language Comprehension.
Accelerate Growth.

SKILL:

Swordsmanship (Practitioner) 
Leadership (Practitioner)
Fire Javelin(Practitioner)
Fire Blaze (Competent)
Fireball (Master)

 

 

Seeing Leo's status window, the Emperor is satisfied. He then labels him as the S rank hero. The Emperor judges every person who walks to the front. The lowest hero rank given by the Emperor is E, and the highest is S. Molly got herself rank A. She is the second-highest, only behind Leo. No one receives the same treatment as Silvy, being thrown into the dungeon. After all the people get their rank, they are given a designated room according to their ran. The higher the rank, the more luxurious the room. In contrast, the lowest rank is given a shared room.

Silvy is being thrown into the dungeon in the midst of all that. But she didn't cry, feel sad or even feel scared. Her face shows a stoic expression that is unchanging from the start. When she is finally locked in a room, she doesn't do anything for a long time. Only when the sky has already become dark that she finally stand up. She does a little bit of stretching to get used to her body.

"I think I understand how this world work." Said Silvy.

Silvy, or rather, Sulfie, is not entirely do nothing. She is trying to comprehend the law of this world. A world that has a game element in it. She also receives her alter ego memory, a sad life that will end miserable no matter what world it is.

"Even though she is practically part of me, I still feel sorry for her." Said Sulfie.

Sulfie currently can break out of this dungeon anytime. But she chooses not to. Sulfie chooses to wait and see what will happen to her. Will she be executed? Exile? or maybe even become a slave?.

Unfortunately, Sulfie will not find out any time soon. Because the next day, the Emperor's focus is to train the hero on how to fight. The Emperor commanded the royal guard to train the hero who had swordsmanship skills or close combat in general. The sorcerer supreme train the one who has a skill related to magic. The saint train the hero who has a healing and buff skill. They have no time to entertain a prisoner like Sulfie. Sulfie doesn't care how long she has to wait. After all, compared to her time in the abyss, a few days or week is just a matter of a second for her.

She can wait for a long time, that is for sure. But that doesn't mean she will not be bored. She sometimes read a book she took out of nowhere or teased the warden and scared them silly. She also sometimes talks to her inmate just across her prison cell. Although Sulfie is the one who does all the talking, she pretty much enjoyed all those talks. She didn't learn much about her inmate; just by the look of it, Sulfie knows her inmate is not a human. Although she looks exactly like a human, in Sulfie eyes, she is entirely a different race. A long silver-haired that glows in the dark, a red pupil and a fang that comes out of her mouth every now and then. That girl is definitely a vampire.

26