Chapter 2ー Part 1 : The Emperor Desire
899 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Imperial dungeon, The Emperor and his trusted aide come to visit a particular prisoner. The prisoner is one of the heroes who get summoned into this world with ancient magic granted by Goddess Thirena. The hero in question is a girl have really weak evaluation from her status window. Yet, the Emperor convinces us that the girl in question is not weak.

"Ronald, what your opinion about that girl." Ask the Emperor as they slowly make their way to the girl's prison cell.

"She is a rude fellow that needs to be executed immediately." Said Ronald, the captain of the royal guard.

"I don't ask you what to do with her, but what your impression of her." Said the Emperor calmly.

"She is a rude fellow that needs to be executed immediately." Ronald repeated.

The Emperor takes a sigh for a moment and rubs his temple.

"Let me change the question, do you think that girl is weak as the status window display?" Ask the Emperor.

"Status window never lied, status window is a blessing from the god. God never make a mistake, so status window can't ever make a mistake." Said, Ronald.

"What if the status window makes a mistake on evaluating her?"

"That's impossible... Her status window evaluate she is weak, then that's mean she is weak."

After that, they both became silent and didn't talk again until they arrived at the girl's prison cell.


When The Emperor arrives at the prison cell, the Emperor asks the girl.

"Who are you... no... to be precise. What are you!!" 

Hearing that question, the girl, Sulfie, couldn't help but laugh at it. She found it interesting and fascinated by the Emperor's keen observation.

"Can you see, that I am a human? A human from another world that is. Did you suspect that I am a demon, like that girl opposite my cell?" Said Sulfie.

"Then how come you speak to us if you are a human from another world? you did not have the blessing to understand us." Said the Emperor.

"Is that how you figure it out. But still, I didn't lie to you. This body is human, that itself is the truth." Said Sulfie.

"That body is a human? Did that mean you possess that body and steal it for your own?" Ask the Emperor.

"This body belongs to me, I did not steal it."

"Enough!!... Your majesty, how should I execute this woman!! Tell me your order." Ronald suddenly shouted.

The Emperor is taken aback by his aide's sudden anger. But even so, he didn't show it on his face.

"Ronald... calm down. We didn't come here to execute her."

"But your majesty..."

"I said calm down and listen to me."

The Emperor then let out murderous intent. Ronald instantly became silent.

"Apologize for that." Said the Emperor.

Sulfie look at the Emperor with more interest.

"You don't want to execute me huh... then what do you want to do with me. Don't tell me... you want my body?"

Sulfie said as she hugged her own body as if to protect herself from a lustful beast.

"I don't have lustful desire like that. I am just curious; you clearly are not a weak person. Yet your status window shows otherwise." Said the Emperor.

"What a coincidence; I am also curious. Why else do you think I ask how that thing measured power before?."

"Fair enough... I don't know how strong you are. And in the first place, measuring power based on the status window is unreliable. Why don't you take a stroll outside with me?"

"You ask a prisoner to take a stroll with you, Are you sure you don't have lustful desire and interest in my beauty?" Said Sulfie.

26