Chapter 2ー Part 2 : The Emperor Desire
882 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the imperial city plaza, a man and a woman walk side-by-side, strolling their way in the city. The man wearing a hooded cloak hides his eye-catching blonde hair. The woman wears a similar hooded cloak. The man is the Emperor, while the woman is Sulfie. The Emperor asks a prisoner to take a stroll with him and even generously gives her appropriate clothes to wear. His aide wants to accompany both of them, but the Emperor insists on just being alone with Sulfie. Suffice to say; his aide suspected that the Emperor had fancied this prisoner.

"Are you really don't have an interest in my beauty. You even drive that man away for us to be alone." Said Sulfie with a seductive smile.

"I only want to talk to you alone. I don't see you as a possible partner for marriage." Said the Emperor with a stoic face.

"Buh... you are boring, have a bit more reaction. If you are not the Emperor, you will probably die single."

"I have no interest in woman."

Sulfie gasped at the revelation. She covers her mouth and playfully says.

"Don't tell me, the Emperor of this strong nation is actually gay!!"

"I am not..."

"Jeez, don't be shy. I don't have prejudice again gay people. In fact, I support you. What you would be, a top or a bottom. Probably a top, there's no way a mighty emperor would be a bottom." Said Sulfie excitedly.

"Stop spouting nonsense woman!!" Said the Emperor irritatedly.

"Did you fancy your aide? What's his name again, Ronald? he is quite handsome too, or maybe a prince from other nation. Hey... tell me, who you fancy on!!"

"I AM NOT GAY, SO SHUT YOUR F**CKING MOUTH!!" the Emperor shouted.

As they are in the middle of a crowded area, the Emperor's sudden shouting attracts people's attention. Some people began whispering to each other and looked at both of them weirdly. The Emperor has enough of it, takes Sulfie hand, and runs from the scene. The Emperor takes Sulfie to seclude alley before he stops running. 

"How bold, holding my hand so suddenly. Why don't you just princess carry me at once? You even brought me to a seclude alley, did you perhaps want to do something bad?" Said Sulfie teasing the Emperor.

The Emperor ignores her and presses a hidden button in the alley. A secret stair was then revealed from the ground.

"Woah, what is this. A secret passage to a secret room. Are you bring me here to do something secret with me?" Said Sulfie while covering her mouth with one hand.

"Can you just follow me quietly?" Said the Emperor while releasing a huge killing intent.

"That would be boring." Sulfie reply nonchalantly

"Really how strong are you." Said the Emperor curiously.

"I don't know, why don't you test it."

Without hesitation, the Emperor throws a punch into Sulfie face. Sulfie just stood still and did nothing. The Emperor's fist then meets something hard inch away from Sulfie face.

"A barrier... you can use magic? I am pretty sure your world doesn't have magic." Said the Emperor.

"Did you heard that from the heroes?"

"To whom else, I heard it from?

27