Chapter 2ー Part 4 : The Emperor Desire
876 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my discord server for updates and chatting. You can also give me feedback there.

https://discord.gg/y78BC8upAV

Darma didn't answer Sulfie's question but just kept walking in a certain direction. Sulfie just follows him without saying anything. Sulfie has suspected a few reasons why Darma, the Emperor of the empire, wants a place that can hide from God's eyes. His subordinate didn't know. Even his sister, who is the saintess, didn't know. Sulfie thought that Darma might know something about the true nature of this world. A mere mortal can sense the true nature of the world. Sulfie is fascinated by him. When drama arrives at the center of what looks like a magic circle, he stops, turns around, and looks Sulfie in the eyes.

"I'll ask you again what are you?" Said Darma.

"If I tell you, would you tell me your secret too?" Said Sulfie.

"It depends..."

"Seems like no guarantee of me knowing your secret if I tell you mine."

"How about I show you my status window then?"

"Hmmm... let me think about it." Sulfie said while touching her own chin. She then looks at Darma up and down before deciding, "Alright, show me."

NAME: Darma Archil Limoges
AGE: 24

TITLE:
Emperor of The Strongest Empire
Bloody Ascension
The One Who #### ####
Enemy of The Divine (Hidden)

STRENGTH: SS
STAMINA: S+
AGILITY: SS
DEXTERITY: S
MAGIC: S
MANA: A+

BLESSING:

Blessing of The Evil God

SKILL: 

Ultimate Swordsmanship (Master)
Ultimate Magic Comprehension (Master) 
Governing (Practitioner)
Eyes of Shullous (Beginner)

Sulfie looks at Darma's status window. Everything looked normal to her, as she expected. But there's something that caught her attention. Eyes of Shullous. If she remembers correctly, Shullous is the name of the lesser yet righteous God who fights against her in the god realms. By its name, Eyes of Shullous was probably given by him. The young lesser God caught her interest at the time. She never expected to meet a trance left behind by him as soon as she was out in the abyss.

"Shullous, is that the name of God you worship?"

Without warning, Darma suddenly attacks Sulfie with a sword that appears out of nowhere. Sulfie didn't do anything and just stood still. Like the punch before, the sword is an inch away before it could touch Sulfie skin. Sulfie didn't get a single scratch on her body. But the wall and pillar behind sulfie crumble just by the force of Darma swinging his sword. His sword is covered with a blue aura that glows like fire. That's his sword aura that consumes his stamina.

"Don't you dare to say his eminence name with your filthy mouth!!" Said Darma in a fit of rage.

Sulfie responds by nonchalantly raising her hand and slowly swinging it down to Darma's head.

"What are you doing?"

It is slow and looks gentle, but when her hand touches Darma's head, it feels like a huge boulder has hit Darma. His body suddenly crumbles to the ground creating a huge crack. With that tiny and slow movement, Sulfie manages to create an unbelievably strong force.

"My filthy mouth, you said?..." A divine light appears and surrounds Sulfie's body. "I am much older than that puny God. Earlier, you ask me what I am? Let me answer your question then." Sulfie then steps on Darma's body. "I am what God called The Great Old One, a divine ruler who rules over the god realms." Sulfie then spread her hand. "The one who holds Authority of The End. I was there before any of the worlds ever existed. If I want to, I would kill you right now. But that would be boring." She then looks down on Darma, mocking his foolishness. "Besides, you caught the Shullous attention, so I assume you are as righteous as him. So let me hear your desire and I shall fullfiled."

Darma coughs out a few bloods and tries to stand, but his body is too hurt to do so. All he could do right now is lif his face and look at the being who claimed to be a God. Darma look at Sulfie with deep resentment in his eyes.

"So you are a god...tch... to think I brought you here. I've been truly being tricked. As expected, you are playing with me from the start. After all, all gods are the same, they create us just purely for entertainment. This world is just a game for you, all our suffering is a story you enjoy. We are basically a pawn used to play a huge game of chess. Our value is nothing, our sacrifice is not a lose in your eyes!!" Darma said in a fit of rage.

His word did not affect Sulfie in the slightest. Sulfie enjoys reading the Akashic Record, and her favourite thing to read is a person's miserable end. So, Darma is not wrong when saying that their suffering is her entertainment. But Sulfie did not participate in the so-called huge game of chess. She assumes the huge game of chess was created after she was sealed in the abyss. Sulfie resents a God intervening with mortals. Although she destroys a lot of worlds, that's her duty as the one who bears The End. She didn't do it for pure entertainment. But that's not saying she didn't enjoy it.

"I ask you to tell me your desire, not you rant about the god."

Darma gritted his teeth and glared at Sulfie.

"I want all the God to leave this world and let us develop peacefully without their interference!!"

 

26