Chapter 2ー Part 3 : The Emperor Desire
870 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Emperor and Sulfie then walk down the secret stair. As they walk down, a torch suddenly gets lit up to illuminate the way. As they walked down, the passage behind them suddenly closed, hiding the secret passage from the outside.

"This is a long way down... How many people built this?"

"Only me." Said the Emperor.

Sulfie was surprised by his answer. This secret passage is by no mean a simple thing to build. As a god who rules over the god realm, creating a secret passage like this is a simple matter. But the Emperor is an ordinary mortal. He has to devote his time to building this place on his own with earth magic. Sulfie is impressed by his determination. However, Sulfie did not know what purpose he built this secret room in the middle of the city. Not to mention, he is the Emperor. Shouldn't he have built any secret passage on the Imperial Palace? He also doesn't need to build it on his own; he could ask his subordinate to do it. Just by that alone, Sulfie deducted that the Emperor was hiding some secret that the people in the Imperial Palace didn't know. Who is he hiding it for, or what is he hiding? Sulfie didn't know; it had picked her interest.

"Seems like you have a secret that you don't want your own people to know. I wonder what is it."

The Emperor ignore Sulfie and keep walking silent. Only the sound of their step could be heard echoing through the stairway. It really was a silent journey down the stair; Sulfie could hear her own heartbeat and the sound of her breathing really clear. Sulfie doesn't like this kind of atmosphere, so she keeps teasing the Emperor. Bu the Emperor keeps ignoring her, so Sulfie stops doing it. 

After knowing how long they have been walking down the stairs, Sulfie finally sees a room. Her mood suddenly brightens again, and she takes the Emperor's hand and drags him down the stair.

"Be careful!!" Said the Emperor.

Sulfie then accidentally slip on her own feet and fall down the stair. As she holds the Emperor's hand, she unintentionally makes the Emperor fall down too. The Emperor react quickly and cast wind magic to slow their fall and catch Sulfie in the air. As they both arrive in the room below, The Emperor is princess carrying Sulfie. Sulfie is blushing for a bit.

"Can you put me down." Said Sulfie.

"Ah... sure." Said the Emperor.

The Emperor then let Sulfie down. She then around the round and was astounded by it. The room is surrounded by many magic circles and runes at every corner of the wall. This room is created to hide the usage of magic and detection from the outside. The magic circle used here is even more advanced than the magic circle used to summon the hero. Just by seeing this alone, Sulfie is convinced that the Emperor, Darma, isn't bound by this world rule, yet he pretends that he is.

"This place..."

"A place where I can hide from the god eyes." Darma said it lightly.

"Hide from god?... why would you hide from the god?"

27