Chapter 3ー Part 1 : Despair of The Half Divine
901 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a secret room far down below the imperial city, a man and a woman sit at a circular table. The man is the Emperor of the empire, Darma Archil Limoges, and the woman is Sulfie Delvina, the former divine ruler, Currently posing as Silvy Rosalia, Hero from another world.

"So you are telling me that you are the apostle of the evil god." Ask Sulfie.

"Yes." Reply the Emperor

"Tell me the name of that evil god again?"

"His Eminence, Shullous."

Hearing that name, Sulfie could not help but rub facepalming while holding her laugh.

"What's so funny?" Ask the Emperor, confused at her reaction.

"No... is just. To turn, that righteous young god is now dubbed as the evil god. Is just too funny to me."

"The label evil is being given by the other god!! His Eminence is not really evil!! He is a benevolence god!"

"Ah yes, sure... I get it... he is certainly a naive god. But I admire him for standing firm for his own belief."

Sulfie then put her hand on the table and rested her face on it.

"So... what's your plan? Creating this secret room is no easy feat. Since your purpose is to get all the gods to leave this world, Are you planning on starting the path of Apotheosis or helping Shullous to become the sole god of this world?"

"Path of Apotheosis, what is that?" Ask the Emperor.

"To put it simply, you become a god." Said Sulfie with a smile.

"That's..."

He looks tempted to become a god, but in the next second, he shakes his head and says, " My sole purpose is to help His eminence Shullous to achieve his goal!"

"What exactly is his goal?" Ask Sulfie.

"I... Don't know."

Sulfie then burst into laughter again and then stood from her seat, intending to leave. The Emperor then hastily stood up to stop her from leaving.

" Wait... didn't you promise to fulfill my desire?"

"Ah right... but I can't do that right away. It would be difficult but not impossible even for me."

"Aren't you claim to be a divine ruler!" Said the Emperor while looking at Sulfie with disdain.

"Former Divine Ruler... Also, my divine body is sealed in the abyss. This is just a mortal body. My strength is limited to a peak of mortal capability."

After that, Sulfie disappears into thin air, leaving the Emperor alone in the secret room. The Emperor still wants to ask many questions. But seeing her disappear just like that, he has no choice but to give up the thought.

Meanwhile, Sulfie is currently floating above the Imperial city, overseeing the city from above.

"This world is much more entertaining than I thought."

Sulfie is fascinated by how god operates right now but also disgusted by it. If only she is able to escape with her divine body, she will surely rush into the god realm immediately and decimate that place. Unfortunately, she is currently in a mortal human body. Her alter-ego who she sends into the cycle of reincarnation also refuses to fuse back with her. Meaning she has no complete control of this body; as long as her alter-ego wakes up, she will take over the body again.

"This will be problematic." 

 

24