Chapter 3ー Part 3 : Despair of The Half Divine
638 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my discord server for update and chatting. You can also give me a feedback there.

https://discord.gg/y78BC8upAV

As Silvy fall from the sky, Silvy closes her eyes, hoping all of this is just a dream. She didn't know how she ended up falling from the sky, is too sudden. She pinches her arm to confirm that all of this is just a dream. If she didn't feel any pain, then it was probably just a dream. But Silvy feels the pain pinching her arm. This is not a dream but a reality she has to face. This fall, no matter how you look at it, she will die. Despair fills her; she resigns to her fate as there is nothing she can do to save herself. Her life flashes before her eyes.

She remembers growing up in the orphanage and being ostracized by the orphanage manager. She didn't know why the orphanage manager didn't like her. Because of that, other children in the orphanage also didn't dare to play with her. Some children try to befriend her, but the children who want to befriend her disappear the day after. This led to a rumor of her being a cursed child.

Later some old couple adopted her. The old couple really loves and spoils her. But just a month after, the old couple died mysteriously. Silvy is then sent back to the orphanage. The stigma of her being a cursed child became more widespread; even someone outside the orphanage would hear it. Eventually, no one wanted to adopt her. The orphanage neglected her, only giving her a bare minimum of daily meals.

When she was in middle school, there was a girl who was quite close to her and became her best buddy. They often have their meal together and play together. Because of that girl, her life became a bit brighter than before. For three years in middle school, she has always been with that girl; they are never separated. That girl is Silvy's true best friend. Later, when Silvy graduated from middle school, she visited her best friend's house without telling her she was coming beforehand. When she rang the bell of her best friend's house, the one who opened the door was an old housewife, her friend's mother. Silvy asks if her friend is currently in the house. But the old housewife frowns upon hearing that. She didn't say anything but just looked at Silvy weirdly. She then tells her that her friend died in an accident three years ago. The time when she first meets her friend is the exact time her friend died. Silvy didn't believe it and thought that her friend's mother was lying; she insisted that her friend was still alive. Then, the old housewife just took a sigh and decided to bring Silvy to her friend's grave.

When Silvy saw the grave, she looked at it in horror and didn't believe that her friend had long been dead. If she died that entire time, then who did she befriends this whole time? Silvy is frightened and runs back to the orphanage. After that, she never made a friend with anyone. She becomes a loner who doesn't want to get involved with anyone. Yet somehow, she is still getting bullied by her classmate. She didn't understand why they were bullying her, but she just silently accepted it without resisting.

Her life is short, and she doesn't have much recollection. When she opens her eyes again, she is still falling, waiting for death. Just as she thought there was no hope of surviving, a wyvern quickly dived into her and gracefully saved her life.

17