Chapter 3ー Part 2 : Despair of The Half Divine
830 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sulfie flies forward away from the city to the vicinity of the forest. She intended to land in the forest to test her power in this mortal body. Her victim, of course, will be a monster residing in the forest. A monster like a goblin, ogre or slime. She gracefully lands in the forest and searches for those monsters. As she walked leisurely in the forest, she did not discover any monsters. Not even their shadow appears in front of her. This is problematic for Sulfie. That monster is clearly afraid of her just by feeling her strong aura. They run away from her, following their instinct. 

Because that weak monster runs away from her, she has to find a strong monster or monster with sentient. For example, Dragon or Demon. They are not exactly a monster because they have sentient, but humanity calls them monsters, so Sulfie will also call them monsters. Then Sulfie spread her consciousness to search for those sentient monsters. She found one, but it is not really sentient is just in the bring of being sentient. She found a wyvern lair nearby the city. The wyvern resides at the peak of a mountain laying eggs there. The wyvern is not there, only the egg. When Sulfie arrives there, she overlooks the mountain top, searching for where the wyvern might be.

The wyvern in question is hiding at the foot of the mountain, terrified at the existence in her lair. She's hiding underneath the tree, quivering her body. She only hopes that existence will not touch her children. Sulfie has long discovered the wyvern who is hiding underneath. But she purposely acts as if she has yet discovered the wyvern. She approached the wyvern egg slowly but surely, trying to see what would be her reaction. Is she tried to defend her children from death or would she defend herself.

When Sulfie tries to touch the egg, the wyvern who's hiding then reveals herself. Even if she is afraid, she will not let that existence harm her children. She sends a dive attack on Sulfie, sending Sulfie flying away from her children. Sulfie expected that a sudden attack would receive the attack without worry. Sulfie then stops her body in mid-air and glares at the wyvern.

"You have the nerve to give me a surprise attack huh..." Said Sulfie with a cold voice.

When the wyvern heard the cold voice, she couldn't help herself but tremble because of intense fear. As Sulfie tries to send a counterattack, her body suddenly falls down to the earth. It looks like Sulfie lost her consciousness. But what actually happens is Sulfie alter ego is waking up.

"Why does she wake up at a time like this!!" Said Sulfie as her consciousness fell into the mind space.

Silvy opens her eyes and finds herself in an unfamiliar place. Or, to be exact, she found herself falling from the sky. She began panicking and couldn't help but scream at the top of her lung. She obviously just in her class just now. How come she is now falling from the sky?. Is this a nightmare? If so, she needs to wake up immediately.

 

20