Chapter 3ー Part 4 : Despair of The Half Divine
590 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the wyvern sees that existence fall suddenly, she is confused. That existence's terrifying aura is also gone. The wyvern confuses as to why the girl suddenly falls like that. She obviously can fly; she saw her fly into her nest. That's why she quickly hides at the foot of the mountain. She then gathers her courage to sneak attack that terrifying existence. But now it looks like that existence is just an innocent girl checking her nest. She somehow feels guilty. Her instinct tells her that the girl means no harm. Because of that guilt, the wyvern quickly flies into the girl. The wyvern catches the girl before she falls to the ground. The wyvern saves the girl and brings her back to her nest.

Silvy could not believe her eyes. She thought her life would end there, but a flying reptile saved her.

"Is that dinosaur? A Pterodactyl? No, it more looks like a dragon from mythology. Where am I? " Silvy said in her mind.

While being carried by the giant flying reptile, she looks around to search for a nearby city. She saw a place that looked like a city, but it looked like a medieval city rather than a modern city she was familiar with.

"Am I being send to the past?"

If so, this is the first time she found out that dinosaurs exist in the medieval period.

Silvy has no time to admire the majestic of that medieval city. She couldn't be bothered to. Currently, her only concern is to survive. There's no way that giant reptiles catch her just to save her. She probably will become the reptile food. She wants to break away from the reptile, but she will fall to her death if she does that. The only option is to wait until the reptile brings her to its nest.

When Silvy finally at the reptile nest, she saw three eggs there. Thankfully it hasn't hatched yet; if it already hatched, she will probably be torn apart being fed to the reptile hatchling. Similar to how birds feed their hatchling. The reptile just gently put her down beside the egg. When Silvy touches the ground, she feels a sense of relief. After waking up falling from the sky, she thought she would not be able to touch the ground normally like this again. Even so, she still has to worry about the giant reptile. Silvy didn't dare to move rashly and just sat beside the egg with a similar high as her.

As all of that happens, deep in Silvy's consciousness, Sulfie is surprised the wyvern will save Silvy. Even if Silvy falls to the ground, nothing will happen to her. She will not even have a single scratch on her body, thank Sulfie divine aura. With Sulfie's divine soul and Silvy's mortal body, they are basically a half-divine walking on earth. But Silvy, the half-divine who doesn't have to be saved, is saved by the barely sentient wyvern. Sulfie appreciates the wyvern's action. She also knows the wyvern save Silvy without single malice but out of a kind heart. She feels a bit of guilt that she almost killed the wyvern. If Silvy did not wake up, she would probably send a counterattack to kill the wyvern. Sulfie is angry about being sneak attacked by the wyvern. Now that she is a bit calm, she thought she should appreciate the wyvern bravely sneak attacking her instead of being angry. Unlike other weak monsters, the wyvern is brave enough to respond to her provocation. That itself is an incredible thing to do for a barely sentient monster like the wyvern.

 

16