Chapter 5ー Part 3 : The End Is A New Beginning
375 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sulfie, on her own, could defeat all the bandits at ease as if they were an ant. Where is the fun of doing that? Sulfie decided to disguise herself as one of the surviving escort knights. Just imagining what kind of story they will tell their superior already make Sulfie excited. Unfortunately, the girl had already died. Her soul is also no longer there. So, she will not get a reaction from rescuing a damsel in distress. Well, she will see a wyvern in distress later.

What exactly Sulfie plan to face this bandit, which is clearly not a bandit? She decided to struggle to fight them and kill one or two of them. After the gap opened in their formation, she would dash through, ignoring all the damage she received to reach her mistress. That would really be a heroic tale. Once She secures the girl, she will struggle to escape while holding the unconscious (dead) princess. But eventually, managed to lose her pursuer and hide in a safe place. After that, the knight and the princess will enter the imperial city in disguise, fearing the assassin still targeting them.

Sulfie already formulating all the scenarios in her head. She is excited to execute the plan. So she hurries up, Sneakily grabs one of the knight's women's clothes, and changes into it. Once she did change, time for action. She already makes her body look like having a lot of bruises and blood flowing from her head. She saw one of the bandits reaching for the carriage. Sulfie jumped in front of the bandit, pointing her sword at the bandit.

"None of you shall pass me!!" Said Sulfie.

"Wher did this chick comefrom?" Said one of the bandits.

"There's still a knight alive? I though we kill all of them?" Said the other bandit.

"Whatever, let's just get done with it and kill her first." Said another bandit.

One of the bandits then swings his big spike club into Sulfie. Sulfie decided to barely parry the attack, but...

What happens next is the result of Sulfie miscalculation. Almost all the bandit died from Sulfie's single strike. All their body is split into two. Some split from their hips, some from the neck, and some have their head split into two. The few that survive have their hands or legs split from their body. It happens suddenly; those who survive aren't able to register what happens until Sulfie utters a word.

"Ups... my bad."

Those who are fortunate to be able to survive tremble in fear.

"Mo... Monster." One of them said.

"How rude, a beauty like me being called a monster. You guys are hurting my feeling." Said Sulfie with a hurtful expression.

Those who still had a pair of legs ran away, and those who still had pair of hands crawled as fast as they could.

"Hey, why all of you ran away like that? Come on, I will not hurt you. That's just accident you know. Hey come on, stop crawling like that." Said Sulfie with a gentle voice.

But what they hear is not a gentle voice, but a voice of a demon that is ready to take their life at any moment. 

Seeing they still ran away, Sulfie just took a sight and let them escape. She then opens the carriage and sees the silver-haired girl seemingly fall asleep inside the carriage. If any other person see the girl, they might have thought, the girl just simply falls asleep. But Sulfie could see that her soul was no longer there. Which means she had already died. Cause of death? Maybe she was frightened seeing her escort die one by one?. So Sulfie safely brings the girl's body for the wyvern to use.

15