Chapter 9 Taylor’s One-sided Fight
63 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chris Pov

We ran back towards where we left Taylor. She was standing up to a big-looking guy. When we got closer, we heard him trying to egg Taylor into a fight. Meanwhile, Taylor just looked bored and that infuriated the guy even more. Taylor spotted us approaching.

"You smoothed everything out?"

"Yeah go knock yourself out" She had a wicked smile and turned back to the guy.

"Bring it on!" And so the guy started to charge her but when he reached her and smashed into her. He abruptly stopped with Taylor barely moving an inch. She sighed and punched up. The guy's head snapped up and crumpled to the ground with a thump. The surrounding soldiers who were just cheering the guy on turned deathly silent. An old man staggered over to Taylor from the crowd.

"Showed these young chaps eh?" He thrust a hand out in greeting. Taylor took it but quickly yanked it back. I look back to the old man to see him twirling a blazing orb of pure white fire. He chuckles "Got you" I smile

"Another magic user?" His eyes cut to me "No I'm just an old man" He continues to play with the fire he tilts his head "Why do you ask?"
I summoned an icicle flying in his general direction just to test him. He waved his hand dismissively towards it. I was surprised to see it evaporate in an instant. The old man shrugged like he didn't just melt an icicle at absolute zero and points to the commotion behind me. I turn around to see Judy walking up to me.

"What happened?" I gesture behind me and she just stares blankly back, I turn back to see the old man gone. A small piece of a paper-like sheet in his place. I picked it up, it said

"Find me at my castle

For you will find your questions

Answered"

I was about to show it to the others but it erupted in a shower of sparks. How ominous

"Hey, where is the nearest castle?" Judy frowned

"That old man was here?" So presumably he has the only castle around... nice

"Who is he?" She shrugged

"He took care of me when I was younger he was also the one who taught me that fire trick" He seems kinda eccentric but all wizards are that way, including me.

"Can you make a map?"

"Yes and no" I sigh

"He has some sort of spell surrounding it right?" She nodded

"Only people who passed a trial can enter"

"May I ask what yours was?" She thought for a moment

"Saving a bunny from some wolves" Ah a personality test this guy is steadily getting more interesting.

"How old were you?" She lightly blushed

"Five" Taylor walked up to her and hugged her but Taylor was a tad shorter than her so instead of the big brother vibe he was probably going for. It ended up more cute than anything.

Judy awkwardly stood there, she shoots me a pleading look and I shrugged back. She ended up surrendering to the hug. When Taylor finally released her, Judy resumed explaining.

"Anyways you should stay awhile and get used to this world" Yeah as much as I want to get back the Earth. there's no point if we are not prepared and die along the way.

"Are you sure?" She nodded

"We need all the help we can get to go against Kronos" The crowd around us winced at that name. Goes to show how much this guy affected everyone. Judy also noticed this and perked up.

"Let's have a feast to welcome these new Rebels!" Any trace of sorrow from before was quickly engulfed by a new festive one. Word spread quickly and cheers filled the air.

Taylor walked up to me with a mug in each hand and offered one. As I was reaching for it she snatched it away.

"How old are you again?"

"Bro we had my 18th birthday party like three months ago" She frowned but gave me the mug anyways.

"Plus we aren't exactly on Earth anymore so no laws so let's drink till we drop!" Taylor smiled and that's the last thing I remember from that night.

Hey so I didn't die.
The last few months had been chaotic, one reason is that I live in texas so... yeah. Anyways I gotta start this again. I have spring break soon so it's a hit or miss if I find any motivation to do it. So I'm sorry for the people who actually read my stuff. Also sorry about this chapter length the next part is smut and to respect a certain group of people all smut is separated from the plot so you don't have to read the smut chaps, to understand what's going on.

1