2
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyson looked baffled “He’s you’re what?!?!” He asked stuned. “He’s my brother.” Kahlan snapped back. She didn’t think Tyson believed her but Mr. Holt did the blood tests told her. He could be lying but she saw the tests as well and she was just as baffled as Tyson. “Look Tyson if you don’t believe me you could just-” “No no I believe you” Tyson said with uncertainty in his voice. “You are both strange and mischievous.” Kahlani saw Tyson glance at his clipboard her brother was holding. “Hey Tyson..” she said knowing that he lived off of flatter “He really admires you.” Tyson looked surprised yet in a happy way “Really?” he said in that confident voice she knew so well. “Yeah” She went on. “That's why he borrowed your clipboard, he wants to be just like you.” Tyson’s face turned red but with admiration to Kahlani’s brother, not with anger.  

Kahlani was satisfied that she had tricked Tyson into trusting her brother. She wanted to laugh and say ‘You're so gullible!’ but she didn’t want him not to trust her brother, so she stayed quiet. Kahlani and Tyson didn’t have much to do after that so they decided to go outside. Tyson had to put on a space suit but Kahlani was fine, her brother could not go out yet. They walked out happily unil Smack! Kahlani ran into something. She looked up to see a boy. He looked normal, he smiled and put out his hand to help her up. “Hey are you ok?” Kahlani frowned and said “Fine.” as she brushed aside his hand. Then she noticed something “Hey what's that?” She pointed to a small yellow thing poking out of the boy’s t-shirt. “Just my- ,” He stopped, “Just you’re what?” asked Tyson suspiciously “It’s nothing” Replied the boy tucking the thing back into his shirt, he had golden hair that seemed to be shining, his eyes were pastel green with a hint of blue at the edge but they stood out on his sugar white skin. He looked as if he was 12. Now Kahlani had dusty auburn hair with Amber eyes. She had a skin tone that was a cross between pale and peach. She was at least 15. Tyson had dusty yellow hair and bright blue eyes that always seemed to shine when he was excited. Not like Kahlani noticed or anything. He was almost pale but not quite Kahlani thought he was around 15 as well. 

Kahlani’s frown deepened as the boy smiled happily at her. “I should really be on my way.” he said in a cheerful tone. He skipped away before Kahlani could say anything. That was strange. She thought to herself as she started to walk back inside as Tyson ran after her “Kahlani!!” He gasped “Wait.. You’re.. Going… to.. Fast!” She stopped “No maybe you’re just slow.” Kahlani chuckled “Instead of checking on me you should exercise.” Tyson grumbled something she couldn't quite make out. It sounded like he said Yeah well you should go back to Earth with everyone else but you can’t! Kahlani sighed and said “Just come on grumpy pants I’m gonna be late for lunch.” 

Tyson grumbled “I’m gonna go take a nap. It's been a long morning.” Yes, yes it was Kahlani thought to herself as she and Tyson walked back into Facility 23.

0