Prologue
826 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

#Unedited

So far in my 14 years of life, I have experienced two major shocking life changing events.

First was after going through a horrible traffic accident at the age of nine. Back then we were going to my aunt's house to celebrate my big brother's winning a competition when a big truck suddenly steered off the track and hit our car. Both of my parents lost their life leaving me as the only survivor due to my mother who firmly shielded me from the impact. My brother was lucky as he'd already gone to my aunt's house before us. After that, I became less talkative, gloomier, and only after excessive crying with my brother did I begin to move forward.

The second time is when I was 11 years old and I was out with a cold for three days. Actually, the cold should have been gone ever since the first day, but it was something else that made me break into a fever lasting for another two days. Right, it was the memories of my previous life. Countless scenes flashed in and out of my head, from a 4 years old me until the 24 years old me, with the last being the scene of a white hospital room and my parents' crying faces.

I was a normal girl living a normal life but what's special was that I was a hardcore Otaku. Ever since I was told that I would not be able to live pass 30 years old, I indulged myself in animes, mangas, and even light novels. So that I could see and feel a world where I could do what I wanted through placing myself as the main character, it helped me live a happy life inspite of my short time.

Waking up after three days of fever, I felt like my head would burst but there was something more alarming than any headache. That is the familiarity of the names like Kurozawa Serika, Kurozawa Enri, and Laker Shelton. Somehow I seem to have known these before....

''Ah!"
*Thud*
"Oow..."

The final trigger was hitting my head on the edge of the bed as a result of dizzily trying to get up. Right [Grimoire Knights]!

"Uuu..." Patting my red forehead. I tried to once again piece my thoughts together.

[Grimoire Knights] was a highly popular RPG game or should I say, a Galgame( a game intended for boys, usually is about battles and capturing hotgirls creating a harem in between) back in my previous life with millions of sales made in a very short time of its release. Due to its great graphics, beautiful characters(mostly beautiful girls), and lavish advertising, it boomed in no time at all, but at that time it was my best friend, a game otaku, who introduced me to the game. I had to accompany him in playing the game due to a favor I owed him, and it was only a short time later that I got into the game itself ,half of it was definitely not due to the boy version of the game. Uhem, it really wasn't.

[Grimoire Knights] is more of an action game with a slight function of a gal game. Hmm, it was a game that follows the protagonist, Laker Shelton, when he got summoned to another world to train and fight against an evil force while building his own team of hare- ahem! girl fighters. Heh, I can totally picture Shelton as the harem mc, wait hasn't he already began to show traits of one right now? Ohh, and there's also the important antagonist or rival character, Kurozawa Enri. In other words, my big brother....To think that the kind big brother of my memory would turn into 'that' guy in a few years time. I already feel like crying. But most importantly, Kurozawa Serika, Serika, Seri......Seri~chan!!(0_0)
Thinking up to there, my thoughts blanked out. If anyone were to see me now, they would probably see the funniest expresson on my face ever. My mouth was gaping wide, eyes dazed, and there is probably even signs of saliva going to come pouring out of my mouth.
No way, no way, no way! I am 'that' Seri~. Uwah, I wanna cry. To think that I became her. T^T

Kurozawa Serika, the first ever harem member of Shelton, his childhood friend, and the girl who sacrificed the most for him when he started training in the other world. She was also summoned with him to the other world, and due to not being fit for fighting, she became a healer and a cook for Shelton. Following him everywhere, and only with her death did Shelton get the resolve to firmly stand to fight and become strong.

Right, you did not misread that, by sacrifice I mean she even died for him! Even when I was playing I can't help but think she is so annoying as she just kept following Shelton everywhere and kept him from interacting(flirting)with the other girls, but after I saw her death, I could only feel sympathy for her. She tried everything she could to help and stand by her loved one, only to die tragically and remembered as harem member #1 after she died. It was to the point of feeling anger for her at the sight of Shelton standing in a group of hot girls at the ending, never again speaking of her.
No way, there is no way I am going to follow the storyline and fall for that heartless and enemy-of-all-women guy! Even though the boys back then said he was only 'dense' but you know you can't just cut it with a 'I am dense' and get away with messing with a maiden's heart, you know! You'd be cursed by the god of maiden hood! Huhuhuhu....
*After a few hours of inhumane cursing*

Hah, finally I feel a little bit better.
Now what to do? According to the story line, we are supposed to be summoned at around our first year of high school so that is in 4 or 5 years time, so I have to somehow figure out the 'safeguard my life and maiden heart' strategy. Huhuhu, an otaku me will not lose to the likes of you, Shelton and stinking harem game!
(Pardon our mc for her unstable state of mind at the moment...)

10