Chapter 1: Introducing the Casts
747 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

#Unedited

*Ring!Ring!Ring!*

"Ugh" Without a doubt my clock is ringing nonstop, but I'm still sleepy so I just smashed it to shut it up.
Hah, finally some peace and quiet.

"Come on wake up!" Just when I was slowly drifting back into my dreamland a shout disrupted me.

"Uuu.." I can't help but groan in protest.

" Come on Serika, wake up already! Time to go to school!" This voice like the chirp of a roaster, the morning car screech, and the devil's blessing, is nothing other than my aunt's voice.

"*yawns* just ten more minutes aunt Rei...." I had club activity yesterday so at least let me sleep over today.

"KUROZAWA SERIKA! Wake Up!" Just when I was going to protest a bit more while still having my eyes closed, I felt the blanket being pulled and-

*Thud*

Following that comes the sound of me falling off the bed.

"Owww... what you'd do that for? I only wanted ten more minutes."
I said with a bit of tears in my eyes due to pain. Taking my sheet and forcefully pushing a fourteen years old girl out of bed is just plain cruel. I am still growing and I need my beauty sleep you know.

"Finally up are we? If I don’t do this, you will never wake up on time. Come on, go get ready for school." Aunt Rei, said while pushing my uniform and towel at me while I was still yawning and scratching my aching bottom.

"Geez, look at you. I can't believe you are still salivating when you sleep." She said while giving me a disapproving look.

"Wha- I didn't! And I told you to not push me like that!" I denied but still stealthily used the back of my hand to wipe my mouth. 

"Whatever, if you don’t like it then why can't you just wake up on your own?" Well, it's not like I'm bad at mornings or anything, there is a separate reason to that.

"Just hurry and get ready. Your brother and Shelton is already waiting outside."

There it is, my reason. I don't know why but ever since this year started, it has been decided that I would go to school together with those two troublesome duo. No matter how much I protested to my aunt, she never seems to falter or change her mind but she just continuously muttered creepy stuff such as "*mumble* with such cute boys walking beside you*mumble* like a scene in fairy tales*mumble*..." with that fantasizing expression of hers, that I shuddered while feeling like I have seen an Asura and went *Hiii*, ending up surrendering every time.

For your information, ever since I remembered my past life, I have taken all kinds of pre-countermeasures like giving my brother and Shelton cold glares from time to time, stealing their toys, scold my brother to treat woman better, and I even manage to scare a girl away from Shelton. Hehe, he won't be able to get a harem member anytime soon as I have even spread a rumour in school that he still likes our kindergarten teacher. Huhuhu, I bet now everyone still thinks he can't forget her yet. (Author: That last part, aren't you behaving exactly like a jealous girl?) Hmm, seems like I heard something distracting but I guess it's just my imagination. I know, praise me, everything is according to plan huhuhu.

Uhem, anyway, now I am walking towards the door outside, while still reminiscing about my achievements for the past three years. Though they might be insignificant but with the measly ability of an eleven years old child, you can say that I have properly crammed common sense into those two.

"Ah, Seri-chan is here." A boy with short black hair, black eyes, and with a pointlessly handsome face for a fourteen years old flashes a perfect sunshine smile at me.
Uuu, stop! The smile is too blinding, I feel like I'll choke the milk I previously had for breakfast.
By the way, you should already have known by the name but Shelton actually is a half foreigner as his mother is British, and of a noble family at that. That's why his eyes are silver which anyhow just make him a (fist-)attracting ikemen(handsome). Actually, he also has blond hair but it is too eye-catching, so granny Laura who is his mother side's grandmother ordered him to wear a wig.

"Morning.” Flashing him an indifferent look, I greeted him in my usual way. I don’t know why but every time I look at him, I have this sudden urge to give him a look of disgust. Maybe because these past three years despite of my teaching, he still continued to attract girls and brainwashing them with his 'All girls are good girls' line of his.

"Finally ready, you sleepy head." Giving me a knock on my head is my brother, Kurozawa Enri.
Giving him an upward glare due to our height difference, I rubbed my head and ignored him with a humph.

Don't tell me about it. The most painful thing is that even after these three years, this guy is already starting to turn into the 'Enri' like in the game. It's only a matter of time until he becomes a full blown womanizer! What’s more, he keeps teasing me every chance he has, so just like right now I am in my 15th 'Ignoring Enri' strike. I wonder where my kind and loving older brother went to *sob*, so sad.

"What? Still angry about last night?" Enri asked with a smirk.

"...you still have the nerve to talk about it?" I menacingly grumbled back. Just by remembering yesterday, I feel like I would make a certain someone my punching bag any second right now.

"Come on... heh, who knows that drawer is where you put your private stuff?” He said with a amusing grin and then turned to talk to Shelton.

"Hey, Shelton, you know what? This girl here actually has her own private drawer in her room full of strange books. She is more perve-" Noo! I will not let you spill nonsense to others about my private drawer!!!

*Thud*

"Oww, haha what? You don't want to let others know that you keep porn though you are a girl?" Growling and rubbing his face where my punch landed on, he still continued about it! Ukyaaa!!

"That's not porn in there. I keep my secret diary there you know! It was you who went through my stuff without my permission and thought it was porn on your own!" While chasing him to give him another punch, I protested loudly. By diary, I mean the diary that I have noted about the events and anything else related to the game and my strategies, so there is no way I would let anyone else read it. Never!!

We began our chase with Shelton as our pole, with me throwing out punch after punch while my brother was able to dodge them all.

"What? It's not porn? Then why did you *swish* overreact like that?” He asked while in the interval of my punches.

"Well, Serika, stop playing around, and Enri. She said it's her diary right? of course she wouldn't want to show you." Shelton added while trying to stop me by holding my forehead with his hand.

"Let go, Shelton. I'll punish that privacy invading freak so that there will be no more victims." With our height difference, I suddenly feel like cursing the foreign blood in Shelton. After all, who in the age of fourteen years old is almost 175cm tall already? I don't even reach up to his chest at this point, and my height is normal for a girl my age. Really, even his stature is one that you would only find on a model. This guy grows too fast!

"Alright, sorry Serika. I promise you that I won't touch that drawer again...*mumble* at least when you're there *mumble*." Enri said while still hiding behind Shelton though Enri is also a freak with his 177cm height.

"I heard that!" Using my favorite scarf as a rope I pulled Shelton's hand away and face my one year older brother.

*Bang*

"Oww!!"

"Geez, not cute at all. Punching your big brother because of just a little tease." Brother Enri grumbled while we were walking to school, which resulted in a death glare from me.

"Ahaha. Why can't you two just get along already?"Shelton asked with a dry laugh.

"As long as he stops being annoying." Flashing Enri a disgusting look, I answered Shelton while walking along the street.

"Aren't we getting along just fine though?" Geez, what is this guy saying with that deep charismatic voice of his.

Really, I sometimes can't help but wonder why the heaven is so harsh. Giving these two such awesome features, but you just have to give them such bad traits. A cool charismatic guy is actually a womanizing pervert+ an M, and a model-like ikemen(handsome) is actually a harem mc+ a super dense enemy of all girls.

"Shelton, you absolutely can't trust this guy. He is a freak in many ways."

"Serika, what's with that whispering and that disgusting look? You know I am still your brother right?"

"Ah, Seri, your scarf is loose." huhu, Enri is ignored means that this is my win.
While I am still engrossed in my win, Shelton stepped before me, leaned over, and carefully fixed my scarf in place.

*Badump, Badump*

Uwaa, I can feel my heart beating hard. Such a girl killing trick, this guy is so brutal. I can totally imagine countless girls who would fall for him in the future.

Wait a sec, you know this is the way to the school so there are a lot of students right?
You do know you are the number 1 most popular guy in school right??
So stop doing such embarrassing stuff already or I'll be the one to suffer!

"There this should do it." Shelton stepped back with a sunshine smile.

"...." I can already feel dagger gazes from the girls all around. I think if glares could shoot lasers like superman, I would already have been pulverized without a trace.

"Shelton, how many times that I told you to not get within a meter of me?"

"Ah, right you did. Well, sorry. I got careless." Shelton apologize with a sorry look. If you wonder why he apologized so earnestly then it is because I have fooled him into thinking I hate physical contact with other people. This is also part of my plan to not get unnecessary enemies due to being a certain ikemen's childhood friend.

"Ahh~<3 Shelton, Enri~here you are." Such overly gracious voice is nothing but the voice of a certain duo's fan group.

"Ahh, Kana." My brother who was quiet since a while ago greeted the newly arrived girl who is Yamada Kana, his girlfriend.

"Good morning Kana."Shelton replied with his usual smile.

"Did you miss me Enri?"With a shrew voice she went to Enri and asked with a wink. Eww, what's with that flirty attitude? I swear I heard you greeted Shelton first then Enri later. I really have no idea what my brother sees in this girl as all she has is probably a cute face, and a nice body, but I bet her inside is almost rotten.

"Shelton~Enri~.hi<3" Following her is her usual group of girl followers or in other words the 'Shelton and Enri' fan club's executives.

As a result, I was blown away from the two by the group of ants- I mean girls. Just like a group of ants roaming over sweet sugar cakes, laughing sound and shrieks are heard and occasional sarcastic remarks directed at me flies over.

*sigh*

Letting out a breath, I went ahead to school without turning back to look at the duo. Well, this is actually nothing special as I get even worst treatment sometimes. Being the lone girl friend for two popular boys is harder than ever. I'd be lying if I say I didn't miss the times that I was an Otaku, and an air-like existence in school.
Well, at least now you know why I'd rather not go to school with them.

8