Chapter 4 (part 2)
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Travelers.

After leaving the Scoa village, Jun, Caxi, Xana and Kup were following a path towards the domains of the God of the Oceans, Aquos, since there they would begin their fight against the gods.

Because the younger couple had no experience traveling outside the Scoa domain, they did not know what they might encounter, however, they did not believe it could be worse than what they already knew, as the town was surrounded by all kinds of conflictive climates and terrain, a place truly worthy of being called “the end of the world”.

"Hey, Kup, how long will it take to get to the islands of the Arthpam?"

Xana seemed bored, as they had traveled for days without finding anything to do other than train from time to time.

"Well, at this rate we should reach the eastern ocean in three days, that is where the territory of the sailors begins, in addition, there is a maritime city on the coast that we can go to."

As the other two spoke, Jun was lost in thought.

He looked up for a few seconds and managed to spot a small town in the middle of the road.

"Hey, flies, let's stop there for a day, I want to rest on a bed."

After listening to Jun, Xana's expression automatically turned irritated, as she was tired of the constant dismissive tone with which the boy spoke.

Kup, on the other hand, was not paying attention to Jun's offensive tone or words, so he simply nodded and spoke.

"Okay, let's rest there."

 

Travelers. (2)

Once they arrived, the youngsters realized that they had no money to pay for the night at the inn, however, the owner had offered them a deal.

"We are having a problem of wild beasts in the village, for some reason they won't stop appearing, if you can help us with that I will allow you to rest here, although I am still doubtful about that panda."

"Hey, hey, it won't cause problems, do you think if it was a dangerous beast I would carry it in my head?"

Hearing Jun's response, the owner said nothing more, as the young man's aggressive tone had made it clear that he shouldn't.

The town was not very big, it had a bar, an inn, some food stalls and normal houses, however, it was very lively.

After accepting the inn's owner's proposal, although reluctantly, Jun left town together with Caxi for a few hours, to solve the problem with the beasts that kept appearing and attacking the town.

Meanwhile, Xana and Kup stayed to defend the inhabitants from any problem while Jun was gone, and also took the opportunity to investigate the Arthpams.

As they walked around the town for a while, they spoke with it's inhabitants and asked them about the money they used and how to access to the sailors' islands.

However, they ended up encountering somewhat troublesome news.

The Uhmni, a race that serves the god Ignis, had begun another campaign of conquest against the Arthpam and were constantly attacking some of their small islands to weaken them.

"The sailors are not that strong and the Uhmnis are taking advantage of that... what should we do, Kup?"

"It is a difficult situation, I assumed that we should go through the Arthpam before reaching Aquos, but I did not expect this... We must tell Jun first."

"Good, although I doubt he wants to get involved."

"He'll have no choice, if he wants to get to Aquos and his children he will need the help of the Arthpam and the Sirens."

Hearing that, Xana sighed.

"Ah, I understand, but you will talk to him him."

By nightfall, Jun and Caxi had returned and Kup took the opportunity to explain the situation and to discuss a solution.

1