Chapter 5 (part 2)
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shi.

Before coming to town for the first time, Jun had sensed a strange energy coming from somewhere nearby, so he accepted the inn owner's mission as an opportunity check that energy.

"This is weird, I doubt that power comes from wild beasts, they couldn't be that strong."

Jun went into a forest as this magic seemed to come from the center of it.

Hey, beast, do you have any idea what that energy is?

As he headed towards the place where that strange power was concentrated, Jun decided to ask Caxi about it.

Oh you found something funny, I know this energy.

After waking up, the little panda did something like a yawn and responded to Jun while getting off his head.

So who or what is it?

However, after saying that, Caxi stopped talking.

Come on, beast, answer.

Jun, irritated with the situation, urged Caxi to keep talking.

The panda looked like it wasn't going to communicate with him again and just followed him.

"Ah, well, do what you want, I'll find out for myself!"

"What will you fin out?"

Due to his anger, Jun had forgotten that he should communicate mentally and was actually yelling out loud.

After shouting, Jun heard behind him.

Someone whose presence he hadn't been able to sense before seemed to have heard him and asked him a question.

Upon hearing it, Jun jumped backwards a little bit, took the scythe from his back and glanced towards the place where the voice came from.

At the top of a very small hill there was a young woman, apparently sitting.

Jun was astonished for a few seconds after seeing that woman, her shoulder-length jet black hair seemed to wrap the young man's sight, the confused and intrigued look that came from his green eyes pierced Jun... they looked like precious gems, however, there was something else, their color was deep... no... they were not gems, those eyes reminded him of the nature of trees, firm, determined.

The young woman wore a white robe that seemed to cover a light leather armor, she rested her head in her right hand while in her left hand she carried a spear which was pointed at Jun, as if she was waiting for him to talk; the spear perfectly combined a green color, similar to her eyes, with a crimson one that could easily be mistaken for the color of the purest chaos magic.

Realizing how much attention he had paid to this girl, Jun was surprised with himself, he had never noticed anyone, he had never tried to distinguish the physical characteristics of anyone, however, the person in front of him seemed to have hypnotized the young man.

Despite all this, Jun did not lower his guard.

"Who are you?"

"Oh, you don't know me? That's mad weird."

"Answer me."

"I am the disciple of Nir who carries the power of the Gunghatha spear, my name is Shi."

Upon hearing that, Jun felt an incredible pressure that left him breathless for a few seconds.

"So now tell me, who are you?"

0