Chapter 6
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shi. (2)

After catching his breath, Jun tried to answer the young woman, however, he couldn't.

As much as he tried, the words just weren't coming out of his mouth.

"What happened? Beast got your tongue?"

With a smile on her face, Shi mocked Jun.

"Huh?"

At that moment,  magic waves began to come out of the young man's body and a prominent aura of chaos left the girl in awe.

"Hey that looks cool actually, a good way to show your power."

Shi's lips curved, as if she was satisfied, while she watched..

'Ah... I can't speak, words just won't come out... tsk... I know what to do.'

After releasing some of his energy and forming a small circle around him with it, Jun felt his chest had just relieved a lot of pressure and tried to speak again.

"I don't know what was that, but it won't work again."

"I see... 'Chaotic World', an ability that creates a space with your own chaos magic, thats actually really interesting... Now come on, tell me, who are you?"

Jun did not trust the person in front of him and was still on his guard, however, he felt compelled to respond.

"My name is Jun, Jun Mark, and I am a Scoa."

Hearing this, the girl was shocked.

"Did you say Scoa? That's mad weird, I thought that the other races had pretty much destroyed them."

While being in front of the girl, Jun felt nervous for some reason.

"Oh, look who we have there."

Shi spoke as if she had just realized something important.

"That panda, did he make a contract with you?"

"That is not of you incumbence."

"Well, I guess I didn't need to ask, Caxitus wouldn't hang out with anyone unless they were important."

"Do you know him?"

"Of course, I myself am someone important, you see, I know the deities."

After hearing that, Jun stayed quiet for a few seconds, as if he was thinking.

“Anyway, you come from that Arthpam town, right? I have already taken care of the things that were causing trouble here, it seems that there was a corrupt nest deep in this forest."

As the young man in front of her wasn't going to asnwer, Shi decided to speak a little more before leaving.

"Hey, I would accept a thank you if you offered it to me, after all I solved something that for you would be just a bother, right?"

"Silence, you are not allowed to speak to me."

Although Jun decided to finally give an answer, it was a really vague one.

"Isn't it a little late for that?"

After those words, the young woman stood up, as if she had already finished her affairs in that place.

"Bye Jun Mark, if you're lucky you won't see me again."

Shi turned her back on Jun, however, she had to turn around again because she felt a blast of magic heading towards her.

The tone of the girl's last sentence enraged Jun, without thinking he had attacked her.

"Just die."

Jun was sure of the power of his attack, however, his magic was easily dispersed by the girl's spear.

"That's impossible!"

Taking advantage of the increased power he had thanks to the Chaotic World, Jun took Waiteus and infused it with his magic, he adopted an offensive stance and charged towards the girl.

"That won't work."

The girl's spear easily blocked Jun's scythe.

"Huh?"

Shi was surprised, the scythe in the hands of the man in front of her vanished.

“So illusion magic, huh? You are not so stupid after all."

A smile formed on Jun's face after hearing the girl's words.

"Be careful, you don't want to get harmed now, do you?"

A scythe appeared alongside Shi and threatened to cut her in half, however, she blocked it by hardening her body with earth magic and dodged it bt using wind magic.

"Arkimum? You seem to be trying really hard. "

The girl's words were one thing, but her bored expression was something completely different, it seemed like she didn't even have a pinch of interest in the fight, although she decided to go along with Jun's game because she wanted to know how far he could go.

"Don't get distracted in the middle of a fight."

That attitude from Shi made Jun even more angry, for that reason he wasted no time and attacked her when she was not paying attention.

In his hands Jun had Waiteus, he rapidly stepped in and tried to cut the girl in half.

"I am not distracted at all."

However, this attack had also failed to connect, Shi had dodged it while she deflected it using her spear as a precaution.

After blocking it, the girl released an energy blast that knocked Jun down due to being close to her.

'Damn it, I won't lose to her, I won't accept that.'

As he fell to the ground, Jun thought of a strategy, that's why he waited a little bit before fighting back.

Shi approached the man who was lying on the ground and placed her spear near his throat, preventing him from getting up.

"Just stop, if you continue it won't be good, neither for me nor for you... huh?"

With a spear threatening his neck, Jun spoke.

"Hey hey, what happened to that arrogant attitude, can't you move?"

Jun was using gravity magic to hold Shi in her position.

'Now.'

After holding Shi still, Jun used arkimum to attack her with Waiteus.

However…

"How is it possible?"

…The white robe that the girl was wearing shone as it repelled Waiteus.

"Ah, damn, I even had to use the Hyl Robe... this is annoying, come on, go to sleep."

After saying those words, Shi knocked out the enraged Jun with a kick on his head.

After that she directed her gaze towards the panda that was looking at them from the side ever since the fight started.

0