Chapter 8
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Take the trip again.

After finishing the story, Jun a sour taste in his mouth due to remembering the fight with the girl.

However, the reason for that bad taste changed when the man who took him to the bar spoke.

"Hey, why are you telling the story in third person? Are you crazy?"

Jun closed his eyes and sighed, even though the desire to do so echoed in his mind, he did not want to kill the old man.

"I'm leaving, oldster, and I'm not going to pay you, I don't have any money."

The old man made a confused smile.

"Huh?"

"What you heard."

"Hey, he come back here and pay what you took!"

By the time the man finished yelling, Jun had already disappeared.

Suddenly, a loud sound was heard from the entrance.

When the old man took a sight, Jun was entering the bar againg.

"So you regretted it."

"Oh no, I won't pay, I just came to take the panda with me."

The owner of the bar had just realized that the young man had left the little red panda inside of his building.

The old man's face showed that he still couldn't believe what was happening.

Jun placed Caxi on the top of his head and left the bar again.

'I guess others can be funny sometimes...'

Jun looked up and noticed the beautiful night sky.

'... Ah, I don't even understand what I'm thinking anymore.'

He retired to the inn, after a night that would have been unthinkable for the Jun of just a few weeks ago.

Upon arriving at the inn, Jun noticed the owner sleeping on the front desk, apparently he waited for him for several hours.

He decided not to wake him up because he didn't want any more problems.

Jun went up some stairs and entered the room that they had talked about with the owner when they arrived.

Since the owner was lending them three rooms just for one night, they were VIP rooms located at the top of the building, one for each traveler and the main one was Jun's.

The young man reached the door of his room, entered, removed his robe, placed Waiteus in a chair, and flopped down on the bed.

‘Des, huh, the port city… that doesn't bring good memories…’

Jun closed his eyes.

After falling asleep he had a dream, a dream in which he remembered things from his past.

"These are the main cities of all races..."

A woman was speaking to a two years old Jun.

"Miss, I don't want to learn this."

"Oh come on, it's nothing serious to you, you're a genius after all."

Since he was six months old, Jun had been forced to learn magic and the history of Xandem, as he had shown outstanding aptitude.

'This dream again... I'm so tired.'

An adult Jun watched the scene with disdain, from his expression it could be said that these were memories that he had seen countless times in his dreams.

"This city is called Des, if you go north of our town you'll find it at the end of the island."

'Here we go again.'

Jun was looking at the small version of him as if he knew what was coming.

Small tears began to fall from the two-year-old Jun's eyes.

"Hey, hey, this is not the time to cry, come on."

The lady had a kind face, however, her tone wasn't a kind one.

"Agh, you're a such a bother kid... Hey, shift change!"

After saying that, the lady left the room and two men entered.

"Well, enough of geography, it's time for combat training little one."

Because his body was also privileged, Jun underwent combat training in which he suffered beatings since he was a one year old.

He decided not to observe that scene anymore and concentrated on waking up… although it seemed he was unable to do so.

'This should help.'

Jun had found himself in the situation of not being able to wake up from his dream several times, so he developed a technique to help him.

He infused his fists with chaos magic and struck his head, generating an explosion that would wake him up.

The young man opened his eyes, he had to prepare to leave the inn.

‘Now that's one way to have a bitter morning… if I hadn't felt helpless in front of that girl, I wouldn't have remembered that damn oldsters…’

Jun got up from the bed with one hand on the back of his head.

'Ah hell, my headache is back...'

 

Take the trip again. (2)

After waking up and tidying up his room, Jun woke Caxi up and placed him on his head.

After that, he jumped out of the inn's window and landed on the ground without much trouble.

He did not want to meet the owner, however, his attempts to avoid him failed as the old man was waiting for him below.

"Weren't you going to say goodbye?"

"Of course not."

"Anyway, thank you for taking care of the beasts... and here, this'll help on your journey."

The man handed Jun a small bag filled with small pieces of metal.

"These are shars, the currency that the Arthpam use, you will need it."

"So shars huh..."

Jun took the bag and left the place without saying another word.

'That boy... he takes my money and doesn't pay my brother, he really is despicable.'

The old man was insulting Jun in his head, however, he had a smile on his face.

After taking the shars, Jun headed to the place Xana had told him at the bar.

"So you finally arrive, I thought you wanted to play another prank on us, Jun."

"It is not funny if you do it multiple times, fly."

"You really won't stop with that nickname, huh?"

Kup had a slightly disappointed face.

"I don't see why, that's what both of you are, flies."

Even though Jun's words were meant to hurt them, Kup tried to have a friendly conversation with him.

Xana, on the other side, clicked her tongue and started walking.

"Come on Kup."

"Hey, hey, why don't you mention me?"

Hearing that the girl only called the archer, Jun spoke in a mocking tone.

"I ain't bothering with you."

However, Xana stopped him in his tracks.

After meeting, the young people began to head towards one of the port cities of the Arthpams, Des.

The trip went smoothly for a few weeks.

The only special thing that happened was a somewhat strange encounter.

0