Random Story 3rd: Unnoticed Schrodinger Cat’s Ability
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"W-what? How are you going against me?" the man with a stuttering voice said.
"Silence, Gregor, your tyranny ends here, countless have died by your hands...." said a white caucasian man.

"I, Ruven Zee, will end your life, remember that in the after life" Ruven Zee then slices Gregor's neck, splashing blood everywhere on his clothes.

"May you go to hell...."Ruven stares at the distance of the hallway in which he killed Gregor and reminisces about what he had just done.
"My friends, I hope I have acted on justice on your behalf" Ruven does not smile but frowns as he walks away from Gregor's dead body, but suddenly he felt a weird sensation.

"What's happening!" Ruven was shocked, the world around him was turning into a blur, and his eyes were squirming in pain...

"I feel like I'm going to collapse" Ruven grumbles to himself, and it is without say that Ruven collapsed slamming into the ground and he becomes unconcious.


"Now I order you to obey my orders!" Gregor said with great confidence.

"Wait what." Ruven was suprised but he did not show it in his face. Then Ruven thought,

"I thought I killed Gregor...was it all a dream? But if it was...." 

"Why is this happening again" Ruven mumbled to himself.

"Hey! Stop standing there! Follow me right now, I order you to obey my orders!" Gregor said.

 

Ruven stares at Gregor, and without hesitation he walks up to him and unsheathes his sword. Gregor once again cowers in fear.

"W-what? How are you going against me?" Gregor with a stuttering voice said.

"....."Ruven ignored this the last time but had to ask.

"What do you mean by that?" Ruven asked.

Gregor snaps back to his senses and shakes his head, and he stares at Ruven angrily preparing to raise his voice.

"I order you to-" 

Gregor's voice stopped midway as Ruven once again sliced Gregor's neck, and the blood splashes on his clothes.

"Well, that was strange, but no matter.....my friends, I have avenged your deaths" Ruven walks away from Gregor's dead body and suddenly the world turns blurry in his eyes.

"W-what...it's happening again just like..in..my....dream" Ruven's conciousness slowly faded away as he said those last words.


"Now I order you to obey my orders!" Gregor said with great confidence.

Ruven was shocked, he was in the same situation again....he was very positive something was strange it was as if he was stuck in a...

"Time loop." Ruven mumbled to himself.

"Hey! Stop mumbling to yourself right there and follow me right now, I order you to obey my orders!" Gregor said angrily.

Ruven was quite displeased in Gregor's manner of speaking towards him, he has kills countless of people and he deserves a fate worse than death, but Ruven decided to play along with Gregor's command.

"I am in your command my master" Ruven said.

"Hahahaha! Great! Alright follow me!" Gregor said.

While Gregor and Ruven were walking,

"So...servant, what's your job?" Gregor asked.

"My name is Ruven, I'm the hero" Ruven said.

"A hero huh? Hahahaha, it looks I've won it big time this time" Gregor clapped his hands and exclaimed happily.

"So what's your plan master?" Ruven asked.

"Well first, I need to escape here but the real problem is that I overheard my intelligience team that a certain individual will be escorted here"

"A certain individual? A  princess?" Ruven said with a displeased voice.

"What no?" Gregor seems to not have noticed Ruven's odd tone of voice. "What I meant was that darn Professor obviously, the one who adjusted the magic formula" Gregor said to Ruven.

"Professor Bumbledore?" Ruven said with an exclaimed voice.

"Oh you know him?" Gregor said.

"....somewhat" 

"Well that makes it easier then" Gregor clapped his hands. "Go walk up to him and abduct him after eliminating his escorts" Gregor said to Ruven.

"....."

Ruven didn't say a word after that and Gregor noticed that and didn't decide to pursue any further.

"Ah there he is!" Gregor whispered into Ruven's ear.

Indeed, the Professor was being escorted by 4 guards, the reason they were travelling into his hallway must be because hardly any people come here, it's a great way to be unseen by the eneemy, but now it has to bite them in the ass.

"Alright, kill the 4 guards and we'll travel the way they came through, if there are people from where they came through, then find another exit for me" Gregor ordered Ruven.

Gregor stands up and just as he was about to walk up to them.

"Don't move." Ruven points his sword straight at his neck.

"W-what are you doing? Why are you going against me?" Gregor says that line once again.

"....Sigh enough, hey right here!" Ruven calls the Professor & Co's attention, and they all noticed that it was their hero waving back at them, so they walked forward without suspicion about Ruven's motives.
"Mr. Hero is that you?" Professor Bumbledore says.

"Alright, take him, it's Gregor" Ruven says to them.

"Oh...OH!" the Professor says suprised. "W-well then, let's take him away" the 2 guards grabbed him by the arms.

Gregor then starts yelling "You dare go against me! Everyone die!" repeatedly.  It didn't make it better that the hallway bounced back his outrageous sounds.

"So, Ruven are you preparing to retire after this?" the Professor asks.

"Hm...not yet, there are still things needed to be done"

I need to ask Ruven, what he meant by "going against him", what does that mean exactly.

"What do you think Professor? About what he said?" Ruven asks.

"Well I think it's simply insanity coming up to him at the last minute" the Professor said with a sigh.

"Tru-"

Ruven's word stopped as the world turns blurry once again. 

"Damn it! It's happening again! I thought Gregor needed to die that's why it happened" Ruven mumbled to himself.

He looked back at the direction where Gregor was, and he was still being held by the 2 officers, alive and safe.

"Then why is this happening?" Ruven mumbled to himself.

"Mr. Hero, are you okay? Help! Somebody come here!" the Professor yells.

"God...damn....it" Ruven collapses and sees darkness once again.


"Now I order you to obey my orders!" Gregor said with great confidence.

Ruven without hesitation unsheates his sword.

"W-what how are you going-" 

"How am I going against you? That's what your gonna ask right? Me to obey your orders?" Ruven said and scoffs.

"How did you know..."Gregor asks.

"Alright cut the crap, what the fuck is going on here, why do I keep experiencing the same situation over and over again, what the fuck did you do" Ruven said with a cold stare.

"Ha??? Why should I tell you?" Gregor scoffs.

"If you don't tell me right now, I'll fucking stab you" Ruven said with a smile.

"Go eat your fucking di-"

Ruven without hesitation stabs Gregor's leg.
"ARGHHHH" Gregor yells and squinces his eyes in pain.

"That's two now." Ruven smiles.
"Fine, I have this...ability" Gregor said with a low voice.

"I'm listening...." Ruven said.

"This ability to command people, and they unwillingly obey me despite whatever they do, hahahaha" Gregor laughs and looks at Ruven in the eyes and said.

"I ORDER YOU TO DIE!" Gregor said angrily.

Ruven would normally slice Gregor's neck, but he doesn't he just stares at him.

"W-what, why aren't you doing anything?" Gregor said with fear.

"Because, you have no such ability, you liar" Ruven says with a cold stare.

Suddenly Ruven's head starts to ache.

"Argh, damn it, it's happening again" Ruven sees the world becoming blurry once again.

Ruven didn't want to follow the same route again he decides to do something he would never ever do in normal circumstances.

"RUN AWAY!" Ruven yells to himself and Gregor just stares at him blankly with a dunce face...."huh?" Gregor mumbled to himself.

"Damn it, the blurriness is fading, I feel like I'm going to-"

Ruven trips on his own feet and his consciousness fades to black.


"Now I order you to obey my orders!" Gregor said with great confidence.

Ruven stares at Gregor and he realizes what was happening here.

"He has the fucking ability to trap a person in a time loop if they don't obey his commands  or they kill him...at least that's what I'm thinking what's happening here"

"Hey! Stop mumbling to yourself right there and follow me right now, I order you to obey my orders!" Gregor said angrily.

"But he himself is unaware of that, how peculiar" Ruven mumbles to himself.

"Hey!"

"This is bad, if this goes on, I might go insane....no wonder he was so confident with his ability"

"I come here to serve you my master" Ruven stares at Gregor's eyes and he readies himself for an opportunity to escape.

1