Random Dream 4: Poisoned
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was dying...

He poisoned me...

 

My wife, poisoned me...

 

My throat was coughing out blood, luckily I got away from wife so she wouldn't find me, but right now I'm dying..

 

"I need to find that relic!" I mumbled.

My family heirloom was a set of armor which grants almost absolute protection, it's only weaknesss is that it can't completely protect someone from the impact of gravity, but this was a different case, it's simply poison.

"And my family heirloom can easily take care of that" I say with confidence.

I crawled my way towards the set of armor, I wore the helmet and I felt a significant decrease in the anguish I felt from the poison and I wore the boots, the effects of the poison were gradually being weakened until I fully wore the armor and I felt completely nothing from the poison.

"Phew..." I breathed  a sigh of relief.

"But...why did my wife poison me" I started to wonder.

 

"wait a minute....why didn't my friend help me?" It was very strange that my wife suddenly poisoned me when someone who was our roomate was inside the restroom, isn't that kinda weird unless.

 

 

"They are in cahoots...no I shouldn't assume too much, I'll investigate the matter myself"

I said as I slowly came out of the room wearing the armor of absolute protection.

 


A story that I will definitely continue but too lazy to finish, since my dream stopped midway from being woken up sigh

 

0