Chapter 1 – Given the Power of A Villain
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the hell is this?"

I screamed on top of my lungs, as I saw the white robed man trying to calm me down by holding my hand.

"I'm a divine being that you already know much everyday..." the old man spoke.

"A divine being? Are you perhaps..God?"

I was perplexed I didn't expect this to happen, I was very much an atheist who didn't believe in Gods, I wonder if he will be offended.

"Oh I won't be, I've seen millions of people who are similar like you" the old man, God, said while smiling.

"Oh I see...wait a minute did you read my mind?" I shouted as I noticed just now.

"I am God what did you expect" the old man smiled.

"On that note let me get straight to the point" the old man became serious.

"You see, you were killed by a stray divine power which was sent from heaven as you would call it"

 

Ah my memories are flowing back to me...
"I remember now I died touching this odd white liquid nearby the shore, I was busy taking pictures during that evening" I touched my chin pondering on what happened.

"Yes, you see that white liquid was that divine power and that came from a friend of mine but right now she is being punished so I apologize if you would demand to see her now for an apology"

"Hm..normally I'd be a bit mad but I guess its my fault too for letting my curiousity get the better of me, by the way what was that liquid anyways" I said.

"....It's nothing, just heavenly milk" God said, wait did he just look away.

"Heaven milk? I haven't heard anything about that...." I wanted to know more.

"Well you're a human, how are you supposed to know?"

"Well I guess that's true...but still I want to know more about this" 

I continued to pester God, God's eyes stared at a distance until he got an idea.

"How about this, I'll answer you if you answer my question" God said.

"Sure what is it"

"Why were you taking pictures near the ocean"

"Oh its pretty normal just taking pictures of people, whether it would be that lifeguard, a woman in her 20's, a little child or even the little crabs near the ocean"

"So, any reasons you do such things?"

"Um not real-"
Then my thoughts flooded the place.

I desired to be another person, I desired to be them, I wanted to experience what they felt, its not the matter of  being a teenage boy in his 18's, my desire didn't stem anything related to that, it was simply a thought, a thought to be another person no matter what. I started crossdressing pretending to be a woman and I tricked various guys into paying for my meal, I even started impersonating my college professors and no one suspected a thing.

But I can't say this to God, no I can't say it at all, it's a sin after all, I'm an atheist after all  but my mother knew my hobbies, she grew sickened knowing her son was a full on impersonator as it was quite unhealthy. That's right, I'm an impersonator, and I still remember my mother's last words before I promised to her that I would water her favorite orchid. My mother was after all a florist and she held this particular flower dearly to her, so I continued tending to her favorite orchid but she never came back even after a week, she didn't even sent a text message.

Anyone in my situation would immediately forget tending to a flower that no one would appreciate to, but my hobbies of impersonating people grew at a standstill, and I continued to stare at the flower and knew my desire didn't only limit to human beings, it would be objects as well. Perhaps my mind was a wreck after all, but I had no one to talk to anymore after my mother left, I still continued to do my studies and took care of the orchid.

There I was sitting on a chair near the ocean, I wanted my head to be buried in the sand,  I wanted to feel what it felt like to be sand, I wanted a different experience, a unique experience of possessing something, but its nothing but a dream in my situation, at most I can do my petty acts of impersonating the people around me, the pictures I took there was just a passing time but who knew that me wasting time there would change my life entirely, as I walking nearby the shore I saw a strange glow near the shore and it was a white liquid.

When I saw that white liquid, I thought to myself, I would never regret touching something like that, it was simply too good of an offer to refuse, I had to touch it.

"I must touch it" I mumbled.

My body had a burning sensation and I thought, yes this was it! I finally felt it, but the sensation was short lived and it left me completely devoid of emotions, it was like being left halfway into feelings ecstasy, or being left halfway into the best part of a movie.

But now I met God, and when I saw him, I had a thought hidden deep inside my mind....I wanted to feel what a God felt.

"God. You know don't you?" I smiled to God.

"Yes, Kuragiri Katecho, I know"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"

Laughter echoed the room but who did it come from, hm that's strange my breathing is becoming quite erratical  ah I see...I was the one laughing.

"So God, what do you want" I steaded my breathing.
"Nothing really, except to give what you want" God stared at my eyes.

"I see, so you will make feel like what it feels to be a God?" I said with malice.

The God chuckles, "It's been a long time since I've genuinely laughed"
"I'll take that as a no then" I sighed to myself.

"Look my child" God stared at me.

Child? Huh...no one ever called me that, not even my mother...all she callled me was my given name.

"I can introduce you a better idea, and I think you already know where this is going..." 

"Let me guess you're going to summon me or reincarnate me into another world where magic exists and you're going to give me a gift of my own choosing due to the mistake of your friend, am I correct?"

"Looks like I don't need to explain it anymore, so what will your power be"

"You've seen my thoughts, and I think you know I desire to be another person, I want to feel what they feel and experience the pain they feel"

"Okay then, I'll give you a Synchronization ability, it will allow you to sync with other people and experience their feelings"
God started opening up the portal and it showed a green massive energy at the center, its almost hypnotic to look at...so I can finally go to another world then...wait a minute.

"God, I've changed my mind"
"Oh. I read your thoughts" God said with a displeasured tone.

"Then I think you already know I desire more than to experience what others feel"

"...I am quite unwilling but, I shall grant what you want, only the user can make such an ability evil after all"

God sighed in response to agreeing with my request.

"Also make my ability be able to improve more as time passes by, maybe through evolution or leveling and such" I said nonchalantly to God.

"Sorry, I can't do that, although I would have agreed with the Synchronization ability, you now possess a much greater power"

"Hmm fine then, just make it so that nothing can stop me from using it then"

"I'll make the mechanics and conditions to be easier to fulfill, after all, there are some invidividuals in that world who are blessed by other Gods other than I and they would dislike if their own people get overpowered by a single individual." God said.

"Other Gods you say? What God are you then? And which God killed me?"

"Goddess Venus killed you, and apologies for my late introduction I'm the God of Dead Souls, Hermes" God said with an annoyed tone.

"Ah I see, and can you explain any more about the conditions you placed?" 

"......eave already" God opened his mouth and mumbled to himself

"????" I didn't quite hear that so I stood and stare.

"I said leave already" God pushed me into the portal without batting an eyelid.

"Wait I still need answers!" but my voice didn't reach at all into his ears, as he quickly left and my conciousness started to fade away as I was enveloped by the white light in the green room.

And so began my new life in a new world, only question is...will I be reincarned or summoned.

 

0