Chapter 2: Reincarnated As A Baby..
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh how cute is my Akichi, yes you are~ yes you are~" said a feminine voice as she pampered me.

"Darling, can I hold him now"said a masculine voice.

"Okayy, but give me a few more seconds" 

Well this a troublesome situation,  I got reincarnated as a baby, I'm guessing those are my parents then...still though it makes me uncomfortable being held by a stranger. Wait, Akichi? Who gave me this strange name?

*Stomach growling* What is this why do I feel so upset?

Suddenly an old man appears between my young parents.

"Naty, you have a huge responsibility now to care for your family, same goes for you Lorence, or should I finally call you son-in-law" the old man smiled.

"Old man..." my father looked as he was about to cry.

Eh? What happened in their past years did they fight a lot? 

"Father...." my mother said.

I see so my mother's name is Naty, and my father's name is Lorence, and that old man is my grandfather.

"Well I'll be taking my leave now" the old man said.

"Where are you going?" Naty asked.

"Well, I'll be going overseas, taking a vacation, maybe seek enlightenment if I'm at it" the old man chuckled.

"Enlightenment, pfft!" my father laughed while my mother maintained a worried expression.

"Don't worry my daughter I can handle things by myself, just take care of Akichi"

The old man left and that was the last I saw of him as my years went by, a few people came to greet my parents but they didn't stay longer than a few hours, perhaps they were just aquaintances of my parents, or they were busy enough so that they can't spend time.

My parents cared for me in my younger years, and I was their only child apparently. As I spent my time, wasting my life away as I continued staring at the outside world which was far beyond my grasp, my memories began to be more clear.

That's right, I forgot I was given a special ability by God. It's time to test it now.

While my father was busy working and my mother was busy cooking, I crawled towards where the books were, and I started reading....however.

I couldn't read the text at all! This is gonna be practically impossible without guidance. A normal person would give up right away, but I don't give up easily, I quickly skipped over some pages trying to find some kind of context of understand until I land on an illustration.

There I saw a black furry creature with red eyes and a stare that stares even at your heart, it resembled one of the mythical gods that you would see as it resembled closely towards a sagittarious, except its upperbody resembed a goat and it had no arms. It didn't look very intimidating in an outsiders point of view though.

Then I heard some noise in the kitchen. 

"Akichi?" my mother said with a worried tone as she saw me near an opened book.

My mother quickly changed attitude and took the book and placed it at the highest point of the book shelf, making it impossible to be reached at this point. My mother quickly took me in her arms and placed me back in my bed without saying a word.

That was odd, but perhaps I'm the odd one here.

But it didn't end there, while I was sleeping I heard my parents arguing outside of my room.

"What, you saw him open a book?" the father asked bewildered.

"Yes! I mean, no" my mother shouted confidently but then backed down dispirited.

"What do you mean, no?" 

"I saw an opened book nearby Akichi, and that book was about the Demon God Rujive" 

"Hmmm" my father mumbled.

"Well what does this mean" my mother asked worried.

"I don't know..but we shouldn't focus on this too much anymore" the father said plainly.

"But what do you mean forget about it, it could affect our baby!" the mother shouted.

"Naty, do I look like I want to get about it?" the father started at my mother's eyes.

"....."

"Look, our child...we will keep loving him the way he is"

"But..a doctor"

"But nothing, its both of our faults if we make one mistake spreading this to those fucking nobles" my father changed tone.

"Dear, I know what they did to your family and I feel the same way too but what if Akichi needs medicine?" the mother pleaded with crying eyes.

"My master" my father's eyes grew somewhat brighter.

"That's a great idea" my mother's mood brightened.

"Yes my master has known a multitude amount of people in his years, he must know at least one doctor whom we can trust"

After that conversationg, my worries grew larger.

I am now Akichi, but I felt like I made a huge mistake doing something a normal child shouldn't have been capable of, but from what I've seen in my years it seems my father has a grudge against nobles and my mother agrees to that ever so slightly. Now I'm hearing a master figure? And he is supposed to be some powerful and capable person I'm guessing?

A few days later, a white robed woman with orange hair and orange eyes greeted on the door.

"Hello my name is Auriel, I will be helping you with your problem with the aid of Master Turino"

"Great, great, come in come in" my parents greeted her warmly.

I see so their master's name is Turino, but still though, why are my parents overreacting...

Auriel stared at me and I stared at her back, I felt a little embarassed, so I hurriedly ran behind my mother.

"So this is Akichi, yes?" Auriel said.

"Yes, sit here I'll tell you what happened" my mother invited her to sit on the dining chair.

After that my mother told the story of what happened.

"How peculiar, so you are saying your child willingly took out a book about some folklore Demon God Rujive?" Auriel's voice grew colder.

It made me stiffen a little, as my worries consumed me.

"I see nothing of a big deal to this, and I could see this as a waste of my time."

Oh no my plan is gonna fail!

My parents grew a little disheartened as they saw Aurelia preparing to leave, none of them stopping her.

"Mom" I mumbled.

"Wa~" my mother stopped.

"Am I bad?" I said with an innocent face. 

"Uwah, no, no dear you aren't" my mother said with a pleading face.

Aurelia stared back at me intensely, as if she was feeling guilty of leaving without helping our family.

"Sigh fine, I'll stay here for a few days, I might as well start teaching Akichi magic while we are at it" Aurelia looked at me downcasted.

"Thank you so much"

"Hey I'm not doing this for free, I would've done so if it was for another matter but now I'm his teacher so pay me right got it?" Aurelia demanded.

"of course, of course..um dear our savings" my father began to mumble beside mother.

It was only me and Aurelia left in the room now.

"So should I call you master?" I asked Aurelia.

Aurelia made a face that made it look like she enjoyed being called like that.

"Yes, yes, you and I will probably be together for a long time these few days" Aurelia patted my head.

Too bad though...that this will probably be the last you'll ever experience freedom. 

"Status" I mumbed to myself.

 

[Name: Akichi Teire]
[Gender: Male]
[Status: Healthy]
Skills:

  • Possession [Level 1]
    • You have the ability to possess a person willingly, but it will only work those are under the effect of the second ability "Marked Target". You can activate the ability regardless of distance, one just needs to envision an imagery to represent their target, it could be their face, their name or etc.
    • Can be leveled up by frequent usage.
  • Market Target [Level 0]
    • It can only be applied to a target on strict conditions:
      • Target must have had body contact with you for a total of 30 seconds straight, this will then leave a hidden mark which you will see, in the color yellow.
      • Touch the target's forehead while they are sleeping, this will then leave a hidden mark which you will see, in the color green.
      • Take the body fluids of the target and ingest it, this will then leave a hidden mark which you will see, in the color red.
      • If all marks are applied to the target, you need now to only stare at the target for 3 seconds to activate "Marked Target".
      • Cannot be leveled up.

 

0