Chapter 2 – Home Life
343 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn it! A bullet to the head again? I have to ask them to kill their targets some other way! Luckily there's been a surge in demand for internal organs and penises" David thought to himself as he started the blood replacement treatment for the 2 new male bodies. 

As he connected the tubes to the two men's bodies to remove the blood, he walked over to another table with a nude woman on top. 

She has already gone through the plasticizing process and was now ready for dissection. 

"Now Valerie. I will make you a work of art" he said, licking his lips. 

"I know! I'll pose you with someone the same body type as my ex-best friend and betrayer Eugene.........no maybe I will get Eugene to be your partner. I hear he's a prominent lawyer now with a wife and family. 

Then both of you cheating on me will be seen by the world!" David cackled as his scalped made the first cut. 

This was his passion, his hobby, his life's work.

Taking great pains to make sure everything was separated perfectly, he cut with the precision of a top surgeon as the body started to reveal it's inner beauty.  

He loved looking at the muscles, ligaments and tendons. He marveled at the veins and arteries, now filled with his specially concocted preservative fluid. 

This was the first step of the dissection, removing the skin. He opened up the skin and hung it on a frame like a bearskin rug. 

Her open eyes stared at him unblinkingly, as she no longer had eyelids. Her skinless body looked unreal as her body was too well preserved 

He posed her skinless body lying on her back with her knees

"Hahaha I'll pose you the position I caught you. I think people call it the dog or dogger position. Maybe it's doggie. I will have to check on the internet" he laughed to himself 

After finishing what he intended with Valerie's body, he turned his attention to another female body on another table.

He looked at the already skinned body of the teenage girl and remarked how much easier it was to deal with younger girls. 

"The skin is much more supple and pliable, easier to remove. Maybe I'll collect more young women" he thought. 

"Too bad I can't do children as its against the law" he said muttering to himself. 

He suddenly yawned as it was already 4AM in the morning. 

He removed his lab coat, revealing his that he was naked underneath. All he wore besides his lab coat were his goggles, a pair of rubber gloves and for some reason, a condom although he never engaged in necrophilia.

It's just he wanted to take every precaution. Safety first was his motto.  

He looked at the crumpled couch in his office and decided to go home instead of sleeping here. 

He yawned and put on his clothes before locking up and zooming off in his Jag. 

He arrived half an hour later in the suburbs, entering the driveway of a average upper middle class two storey house. 

He got out and fumbled for his keys. He rarely came home, so he had to try several identical looking keys before finding the right key for the front door. 

Inside the house was decorated like a typical American home... in movies. 

His decorations were so typical, you would think it's a set for a movie as normal folks would never decorate their houses so perfectly. 

Every piece of furniture was perfectly aligned with each other, even the remote controls for his TV was exactly in the right angle. 

His kitchen had every appliance, every size pot and pan, every conceivable sized knife, but he's never cooked a thing here.

"Aaah! I hate coming home because of this!" he muttered, noticing dust piling up on his furniture. 

Although he was exhausted from lack of sleep, instead of going to bed, he started vacuuming and dusting his house

His OCD desire for cleanliness compelled him to clean his entire house for hours before he finally slumped into his bed at 10 AM

He woke up at 3PM and stretched. He looked outside his house and saw his lawn was overgrown. 

"Damn it. Maybe I should hire people to do these things for me" he complained

After brushing his teeth, he walked into his garage wearing pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and came out with his lawnmower. 

Moving up and down in a perfect pattern, he started cutting his grass with his goggles and earmuffs on. 

He was completely oblivious to the world when he turned around and saw a pretty young woman in glasses waving at him, with her mouth moving animatedly. 

Turning off the lawnmower, he removed his earmuffs to hear her talking

"..neighbor! We're your new neighbor! We moved in a month ago, but we've never seen anyone living here." she said

"Eh..hello!" David said awkwardly. He was always nervous around girls

"My name is Catherine and I'm a veterinarian! My work at the university veterinarian hospital" she said

"Uh...David" he replied

"I see you drive a Jag. What do you do David?" she asked

"I uh.. I am a.... uh...museum ...uh..curator" David replied

"Wow. They must pay well" she said

Just then a taxi drove up and another pretty woman got out and paid the driver. 

"Hi sis! Who is this?" the bustier woman said

"This is David, our neighbor. David, this is my younger sister Theresa" Catherine said. 

"Oh, I didn't know anyone stayed there. We've been her a month and this is the first time seeing you" Theresa said

"Busy" David responded

They invited him over to their house for some tea. 

He tried to reject but they insisted and he found himself listening to their backgrounds

Catherine was 21 years old, a young veterinarian who just started work at the university veterinarian hospital. 

Theresa was 19 and still in university studying journalism. 

They had lived with their parents on the other side of the country, But after their parents died in a car accident, they moved here because Theresa qualified for the university here, which was famous for its journalism course. 

Catherine found work there as well.

Somehow, tea stretched to become dinner as the sisters chatted eagerly with him.

It was not an overtly friendly city and the residents here were not as friendly as the town they came from. 

Furthermore, they didn't get to meet people their age frequently.

They found David introverted and quiet, who only responded in short monosyllable words.

After all, he was a handsome young 23 year old guy who drove a Jag and seemed well off.  

And his eyes seemed to show interest in them. 

David however was only interested in the girl's supple young bodies and how to use them and in what position in his exhibit

Catherine was slim and tall with small breasts while Theresa was also slim but with enormously large assets.

 

 

4