Chapter 22 – A New Experience
126 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Feeling better now?" David asked as he brought Romeo out of the vat

On the other tables, Yin and Amanda were already shaved and ready to be skinned. 

"I think so. I don't think the sadness will ever leave me, but I can live on" Rose said with a slight smile

She looked at the already shaved body of Amanda, now no longer looking gaunt and looked pretty again. 

Then she saw the shaved Asian woman and David was shaving the average looking man. 

"So many bodies. Are they new?" Rose asked, after not coming in for a while

"Yes... Amanda here is my first cryonics patients. I replaced her with a doll" David said

"As for these two, I can't tell you who they are, but they were a couple. However, I plan to partner this Asian female with one of the gangbangers, and Amanda with the other. The male I'll dissect for parts" he said

"Look, David. I wanted to talk to you about something" Rose asked

"What is it?" David asked

"My gallery has been getting busy, especially with your secret artwork, so I can't help you with the bodies for the time being. I hope you don't mind?" she said

"It's ok" David said

"I...came here just for sex" she said

"Oh" David looked up at her. 

Their session took only 10 minutes as Rose seemed more sensitive than usual after her miscarriage

"David... I have another target for you" she said

"It's this lady, Elizabeth Northington, wife of prominent Judge Clinton Northington. He's from my father's generation and she's 30 years his junior.

She's never liked me and I know that she was interested in Eugene before we got married. She married up instead.

But she's been gossiping about me, that I had Eugene murdered to inherit his properties and aborted my baby!" Rose complained

"I see why you're angry" David said

"I'd be petty if that was all, but she's been talking to my in-laws to file a law suit against me and a criminal investigation to investigate my role in Eugene's disappearance!

If we don't get rid of her, I will probably have to stay away from you so that they won't investigate you for Eugene's disappearance" she said as she shivered and tears started flowing.

They discussed a bit more before she left and David was left with his work

It took him a good part of the day to skin the bodies of Romeo, Yin and Amanda. 

After partnering Amanda up with one of the black gangsters where he is carrying her while fucking her while leaning on a wall, he looked at Yin's body. 

"There are two more gangsters, should I double penetrate her to use them up?" he wondered

After a while, he decided to pose her being banged doggie style while standing up, her hands on the wall too. 

He intended for this new Elizabeth Northington to be paired with the last gangbanger. 

--

He drove over to Sumi's apartment. He had been invited for dinner. 

Sumi greeted him at the door in a tight spaghetti strap dress and no bra, showing her nipples and to his surprise, her 3 other boyfriends were there too. 

She kissed him and handed him a small remote control. 

"It's for the vibrator inside me. The others don't know" she whispered in his ear. 

Dinner was strange as David felt like he was in kindergarten as Sumi took the role of the teacher, giving all 4 of them their meals, and starting the conversation with each of them. 

David struggled to talk as there were so many strangers there, so he remained mostly silent. 

But he had fun trying to interrupt her, pressing the remote while she talked. She halted in mid conversation every once in a while and looked at David's direction with a sly smile before continuing. 

David got to know the 3 guys by name after listening in on their conversations. 

Arnand was an interior designer and was of Spanish and French descent. 

Victor was Scandinavian, he was from Finland and was a biologist at the nearby university

Lastly Lamar was black and was an architect. 

What surprised David was that all 3 of them were muscular, good looking and otherwise looked like alpha males. But around Sumi, they were meek as kittens, allowing her to control them. 

At the end of dinner, the 3 boyfriends obediently started cleaning up as Sumi brought David to her bedroom. 

He noted her bed was extra large, far larger than a normal King sized bed and Sumi pushed him to sit at the edge of the bed.  

They made out as Sumi removed her dress, showing her flawless body, wearing only panties. 

She removed her panties and pulled out the vibrator, showing David that she was already wet. 

She put the vibrator into David's mouth like a baby pacifier and went down on him. 

David tasted her juices and looked at Sumi's head bobbing up and down. 

Finally, when he was ready, she pushed him to lie down and pulled out the vibrator from his mouth. 

She kissed him and felt her warm orifice engulf his cock as she sat on him. 

As she started grinding her hips on him, he heard the door open. 

To his shock, all 3 guys were walking in naked, their large cocks fully erect. 

"Take it slow boys, don't shock him too much" Sumi said

David watched, unable to do anything as Arnand walked behind Sumi and he could feel her pussy tighten as his huge cock entered her anus. 

Arnand moved his hips and David seemed to be pulled due to the tightness of Sumi's pussy. 

Then he saw Lamar's huge cock as he stood over over his head, and Sumi started sucking his dick in front of David's face!

David didn't know whether to feel appalled or aroused as he was having sex, yet watching Sumi having sex at the same time

Suddenly Victor moved, his huge erect cock in his hand and he had been lubricating it with lube they had nearby. 

"What? No... no no no no!" David thought to himself as he saw Victor walking behind Arnand. 

Arnand moaned as Victor entered him, but David was terrified

As Victor banged Arnand's ass, his body seemed to be stuck on Victor as he was brought in and out of Camie as if Victor was wearing Arnand to fuck Camie in the ass. 

Much later, they all laid in bed naked together. David quickly got up. 

He looked at Arnand, Victor and Lamar who were lying in a triangle, suckling on each other's dicks

"Are you alright David?" Sumi asked as David headed to the door. 

"I'm not comfortable with this" David replied and walked out

Sumi rushed after him naked

"I'm sorry. Maybe I'm pushing you too much to be one of my regular lovers. All of them are bi-sexual, which makes it more fun for me" she said

David nodded

"Let's remain lovers, ok? Just you and me, nobody else" Sumi said

"Ok" David said as she kissed him. 

He quickly got in his car and sped off. He didn't know if he felt excited, repulsed, or even the spectrum in between. 

But this experience for his was scarier and more intense than all the murders he's committed. 

2