Chapter 38 – The Rescue
76 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David opened his eyes.

"Hello lover" Rose said, riding him as she placed her hands on his chest.

Her body looked so lovely, but he couldn't move, nor feel anything. only enjoy the sight.

David saw her hands on his chest and she was putting her weight on him, but he couldn't feel anything!

The paralysis seemed to be affecting his chest too.

Perhaps the doctor screwed up when removing the bullet in his spine while at the operating theater.

That being said, Rose was careful not to touch his stitches where he was shot, on the left side of his chest and his stomach.

Since he could not enjoy the sex, his eyes looked around.

This was her house and at the side of his eye, he could see Megan Clarkson's skin rug on the floor.

He looked back at Rose. He could see she was screaming her lungs out. But why did her screams sound a bit muted?

And he looked at his cock again. Was it erect all along? And it looked thicker than before!

Suddenly, his jaw tensed and he blacked out.

He opened his eyes again.

He didn't know how much time passed, but the sky looked different. It was either already evening, or early morning the next day. He couldn't tell.

He looked at Rose, who was sitting at his feet, sucking his enormous cock

Was it ever this large? It seemed longer and thicker than its ever been!

"Oh! You're awake! Better take your medicine. You have to take anti-seizure pills now too" she says

She sat him up and helped him down the pills. He had such a hard time swallowing.

She brought lunch. 

It was soup again, but at least she was considerate to make sure it was a different type of soup so he wouldn't get bored. 

Suddenly, he started having a coughing fit again, and just as he coughed up blood everywhere, he started having a seizure. 

Fortunately, he blacked out before experiencing the pain, but Rose had to hold him to prevent his body from hurting himself. 

--

David opened his eyes. 

He saw that he was lying down on top of Rose as she smiled at him from under him

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Getting you to fuck me. Too bad you can't move" she said

He tried to look down, but he couldn't move his neck. 

But if he had to guess, he would guess his cock was inside her. 

She was moving her hips left and right, but it didn't seem to be working.

She turned him over again and started riding him. 

"How many times have we fucked?" he wondered. 

Rose no longer talked about hating him and wishing to kill him. 

Instead all they did was have sex. 

And she seemed to bathe him, feed him food and medicine, just to keep him alive to have more sex. 

He felt that she might have gone crazy. 

Another thing bothered him. 

For one, his cock seemed to be constantly hard, he can't remember the last time he wasn't erect. 

And it looked bigger and bigger every time he woke up. 

Besides that, he hasn't been eating, having puked up most of his meals. 

But his body looked like it was getting more and more muscular!

The strangest part was, he looked extremely fit and muscular, but he couldn't move or talk, he could barely breathe. 

He felt like he was on the verge of dying.

What was going on?

--

A car pulled up and switched off it's head lights. 

Two people sat in the darkness, looking at the house from the outside. 

"This is the place" one of them said

"There is movement in the second floor bedroom" the other said, peering through night vision binoculars. 

"Then lets go. We've lost too many days already" 

They exited the car and expertly climbed over the fence. 

They cleared the lawn without been seen and flattened their bodies on the wall of the house. 

Two figures expertly scaled the walls of the second story house and were perched on the balcony like cats. 

From the time they exited the car, to the time they arrived at the second storey balcony only took them 20 seconds. 

They wore tight body suits and night vision goggles. 

They looked through the window, to see Rose bouncing up and down David's body

"I was right. She was the one who took him. Take her down" Camie ordered

The sound of movement and the balcony door opening was barely audible and Rose didn't react at all. 

She was happily fucking David's gigantic cock when somebody tackled her off the bed. 

Rose crashed to the floor hard, and her breasts slammed onto the floor. 

Serene expertly pinned her to the ground, making her unable to move. 

"Bitch. You made us hunt you for days looking for David" Camie yelled

"Don't hurt her" David mouthed, but his voice didn't come out. 

"Why is his dick so big? He even looks more muscular than before! What did you do to him?" Camie asked

"It really is huge" Serene said, looking at David lying on the bed. 

David's dick was swaying back and forth like a rubber dildo after Serene knocked Rose of it. 

It was so large, it looked like it would burst from its skin!

"What happened to you?" Camie asked, she couldn't help touching, then squeezing the huge cock.

*Urk* David grunted 

His body started convulsing and his body vibrated up and down, his huge cock fucking the air vigorously. 

"You have to hold him down! Quickly!" Rose yelled

"What?" Camie hesitated, not wanting to hurt him

*CRACK*

A loud sickening sound came from David's body. 

"What the fuck?" Serene yelled

"Too late! His back is broken!" Rose yelled

David lay on the bed, blood flowing from his mouth, nose, ears and even his eyes. The stitches on his chest and stomach had opened up too, as blood flowed out of him. 

"He's still breathing" Camie said weakly as she cleaned the blood off his face and cleared his airway. 

2