Chapter 39 – The End Of The Road
85 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Quickly, we have to get him to the hospital" Camie said, picking his body up in a cradle position effortlessly for being someone smaller than David. She was much stronger than she looked. 

His cock bounced around, looking to poke her face. 

Serene pulled Rose off the ground. They weren't going to let her go either. 

"Don't bother. It's too late. There is nothing anyone can do for him" Rose laughed. 

"What.. do...you...mean?" Camie growled at her

"You grabbed his cock right? What did it feel like?" Rose asked

Camie's eyes opened. She didn't want to admit it, but she suddenly knew what Rose was talking about. 

"What? What's going on?" Serene asked and her hand went to grab David's cock. 

"It feels like a dildo!" Serene's eyes popped open. 

"Why?" Camie said, tears flowing down her eyes

"David, David, David. You dog! Why do you have so many lovers?" Rose asked with a mocking smile on her face. 

David could hardly see anymore, and his hearing was going too, but he managed to catch a bit of what was said.

But he looked at Camie's face crying and upon seeing Serene grabbing his cock too, he realized what had been happening!

"What is going on?" Serene yelled, not understanding why David's cock felt like silicone rubber

David coughed again, and more blood splattered everywhere. But Camie's eyes opened as not only did he cough up blood, but also some strange whitish transparent goo. confirming her suspicions

His ass was leaking the strange goo too.

"You have been injecting the plasticizing solution into him!" Camie yelled.

"Oh? So he taught his techniques to you too! Two timing bastard. I thought I was the only one" Rose sneered

"Where did you inject him? Perhaps we can amputate..." Serene asked

"His cock! I planned to amputate his cock to use as my dildo forever" Rose laughed

"You crazy bitch. You injected his cock?" Serene slapped her 

"Can't you see how buff he is? Not only his cock, I injected his whole body, his pectorals, his muscles in his arms, his legs.... it's to late" she laughed

"But you don't have a submersion vat. Your process would be incomplete!" Camie said

"I was in the midst of getting the chemicals and use my jacuzzi" Rose said

"Kill me.. please" David suddenly said, using all his strength to push out the words which came out as the barest of whispers. 

Camie's head dropped as he heard his voice, her tears fell on David's face

"Hahaha vengeance is ever so sweet" Rose laughed maniacally 

"I will fulfill your wish my slave... no..my lover" Camie said while still carrying David

"..but you won't go alone" her eyes glowed with madness as she looked up at Rose

Serene held Rose tightly, but her shoulders were shivering as tears covered her face.

--

In the cryonics lab, Rose was strapped to the table naked. But she lay still, not resisting at all. 

Her eyes showed that she was resigned to her fate. 

"I was getting vengeance, you know, for what he did to my husband" she said

"I know, but you will die today" Camie answered coldly. 

"David sure knows how to choose the crazy ones" Rose laughed.

"You're one to talk bitch" Camie growled.

"Can I ask... that you replace me to partner my husband?" she asked after a moment of silence.

"Shut up. I'll put you being gang raped. Perhaps a public participation exhibit in the park for the bums" Camie answered. 

Rose kept quiet. She didn't care anymore. 

She looked over to David, who they propped up on a chair to watch her execution. 

He looked sad and conflicted. 

She decided to try to inflict one last wound on him. 

"Over the past few days, I pretended to care for you. I was laughing inside letting you think I loved you again, but I was actually killing you ever so slowly" she said

David sat silently without responding. 

The tubes were already attached to her, so Camie mercilessly turned it on. 

Rose felt her blood being sucked in, and something weird entering her body. 

Rose wanted to scream, but her jaw locked up, as the chemicals in her body started causing her to spasm. 

Unlike with David, where the body went through a seizure as it reacted to reject the poisoning, the machine forced the chemicals through her veins and arteries, preventing a long seizure. 

Instead her muscles lost it's ability to expand and contract, as she slowly lost all feelings and pain. 

With her last breath, she suddenly shouted

"David, I always loved you!" 

David's body moved, then bent over and his top half fell limply onto his lap.

"Fucking bipolar bitch" Camie cursed as she sat him back up.

Rose stopped moving. She didn't even blink and her heaving breasts stopped moving up and down. 

It took two hours before the treatment was done as Rose lay on the table, completely still.

"David?" Serene, who was watching the process turned to David and called.

"He's already dead. I think he has been for some time" Camie said coldly. 

"Oh" Serene said sadly. 

"Throw her in the cryonics tank. I'll process David next" she said

Serene picked Rose up and dumped her upside down unceremoniously into the tank. 

Camie placed David's body carefully on the table.

She attached the tubes and gently cleaned his body.

She gently sewed the open bullet wounds with tears in her eyes.

Serene had never seen her boss like this before.

"Careless bitch" Camie cursed as the blood pumped out of him contained a mix of blood and whitish goo. 

The process of replacing his blood took longer than normal, as Camie insisted on removing all his blood to make sure he was preserved properly. 

Goo also leaked out of his wounds, exiting his mouth and nose, as well as his ass and even out of his penis. 

What would normally take 2 hours, took Camie over 6 hours as she painstakingly tried to do the best she possibly could for him. 

She finished the process and carried him gently to the cryonic chamber.

"Goodbye my favorite slav...no... goodbye my friend" Camie said quietly. 

Serene stood behind her quietly with teary eyes as David's face sank into the goo.

2