Chapter 2: Newlife Begins
191 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ancient Earth, Year 120. A world filled with life and magical essences which support the life of any living organisms. Humungous Beasts and Monsters that are lurking on both land and water. Elemental kins as a part of the civilization in ancient earth freely roaming around. Mysterious herbs that are also hidden in some unknown part of the land together with some undiscovered treasures.

The ancient earth has four empire.  Each of these empire holds a great power and reputation among any other castles and territories in the ancient earth. These empires are the Kingdom of  Atlantis, Empire of Mu, Kingdom of Lemuria and the thirteen kingdoms of Unraveled Continent. These four great powers where also considered as the main pillar and stronghold of the planet earth. The four pillars were also being protected by the deities of the world. The deity of fire, land, water, and air. These four deities have pledge their life to protect each of the four empire from any harm. While the remaining deities of the world have decided to separate themselves from any connection with the mortals and instead remain as a spectator of the earths civilization. Those deities are the deity of darkness, deity of life and the deity of time.

The Kingdom of Atlantis which is an archipelago were surrounded by the bodies of water was being protected by the deity of water. The Empire of Mu which is located right in the center of the circlet of volcanoes is protected by the deity of Fire. The kingdom of Lemuria, which is located right at the middle of the giant continent is protected by the deity of land and the last one, the unravelled continent which is located at the edge of the world were in all are covered with snow and glacier is being protected by the deity of air.

Each of these kingdoms also represents the mix bloodline of the world which somehow gives them their unique characteristics.

The Kingdom of Mu represents the bloodline of continental and Giant Warriors. The Unravelled Continent represents the elves and the dwarves. The Kingdom of Lemuria represents the Beasts, Monsters and Orcs.

While the kingdom of Atlantis represents the bloodline of mankind.

Beside from those four, there are also entities in ancient earth that are hidden in the eyes of civilization. Those entities are created and birthed when the world was first created, thus, no one have attempted to be near with them. These entities lurks out above The Uncharted Sky, beneath the land surface and under the Oceans of the ancient world.

This is the Ancient Earth.

A world, where power is said to be the key of life. Strength, Agility and Vitality is the key for survival while Intellect is the key for magic affinity and wisdom. Each of these keys were given to everyone by the four deities of the world.

Unfortunately our main character jacob springer who was transported to this kind of world do not possess any unimaginable strength, agility, vitality nor magic affinity. He is just a mortal who was somehow transported to the ancient world where in bloodshed and survival is a must.

However there is one trait that he has, that none of the ancient people would ever thought as a great characteristic that any mortal would have. It was his immeasurable luck.

Currently our main character, Jacob Springer is inside a tavern on the kingdom of Atlantis talking to every person that are around. Using his high comprehension skills he was able to immediately learn their language, accent and actions. Everything went smooth for him.

Jacob: Unbelievable, who would have taught that they would not find me suspicious at all. They even give me meals and gold for free?

Never did he know that It was his luck who is somehow helping him out. Not only freebies, he also met an unfamiliar friend on his way and was able to obtain a home for free.

Well, despite of the raggedness of the house, the house for jacob is already a luxurious house.

He only needs to clean it up.

Dusts, spider webs on the ceiling and walls, he cleaned it up. He even scrub the floor with a mat, trimmed the grasses on the yard, piled up the dried fallen leaves of the trees nearby, creating a bonfire. All of these daily chore was done by jacob that day. It was a great day for him, and after he finished up his chore, a remarkable dazzling neat and clean house have appeared in front of him.

"Congratulations to me. I've finally cleaned up my house" claimed by jacob.

This is our main character, Jacob Springer.

Jacob: I can finally relax and eat this bread leisurely.

Jacob sat down on a wooden chair in the nearby window while gazing up at the great red orange sun of the sky. His eyes were tired, but his face is calm and filled with contentment in life. Under his current situation, it was a great blessing for jacob springer. Though he is wondering how he was sent into this world but still he is grateful for the opportunity.

It was clearly reflected in jacobs eyes while longing to the red blazing sun.

Jacob: Thank you.!!

He then slowly closed his eyes remembering everything that has happened in his past. The beautiful memory that he had shared together with his family when they are still alive. Every good memories that he has, jacob wants to recollect them all while closing his eyes.

However for some unexpected reason a different image have appeared .

Lvl 1. Jacob Springer

____________________

Str - F-

Agi - F-

Vit - F-

Int - F-

Luck - S+

Status: Atlantean Novice

Skill: Unmeasurable Luck. Heavenly Comprehension.

____________________

It was a status bar of an mmorpg game from the future world. Jacob was a kid once, and in his life he was able to play an rpg games with his classmates during his past life time, thus, as soon as he saw this status bar, a familiar feelings have somehow fired up on his heart.

Jacob: Am I a game character right now? or what?

Never did he know, that it was just a common attribute, given by the goddess of water to every atlantean in their archipelago. Jacob is a very simple guy, thus he believes that it has something to do with the game thing. So that night, jacob think of a way on how to level up, and there is only one way for him to do that. That is to hunt monsters out of the kingdom.

Jacob: since I have the status bar, I will go out of the Kingdoms Wall tomorrow and will start raising my level and stats. Time to level hunt.

Seeing for himself the beauty of the night,  jacob enjoyed his time for a great relaxing night.

4