Julia leveled up to level 6
45 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A huge fist from the monster crushed the whole group of killer rabit. A tremendous avalanche of snow then welcomed julia. At that moment, julia transformed herself into an astral form flying out of the surface.

There she saw the face of her opponent monsters. It was a massive snow ape. It then attempted to grab julia with their own hands.

Julia: What an enormous force.

Julia could clearly feel the great pressure from the air colliding with the apes hands. Though she is in her astral form, she is still affected by the great pressure from the apes hands.

Seeing that there is only one opponent, the other apes let the other one handled the small human. Julia was sent flying like a flinstone instead because of the apes slap. Blood dripped on julias mouth slowly, gladly her internals are ok, but her body is clearly injured due to the impact.

Seing that the small human is not standing up, the rest of the giant ape went their way back to the glacial storm.

Julia: so .. detestable.

at that time, julias consciousness went hazy until she saw a familiar thing beneath her, it was the shadow of the giant ape.

Julia: tsk, and now you look down on me.

with out further action julia slap the shadow of the ape.

When all of a sudden the ape shadow was separated on its body moving inside julias hands. At that moment, an ape figure appeared on julias arm.

This is her 3rd skill, poltergeist. This allows her to pull out once shadow and fully gained control of its body.

Julia then starts controlling the giant ape monster.

Julia: The next time you meet an opponent, please do never underestimate them okay?

The giant ape then nodded in agreement.

Since the door to 5th floor is closed, julia now doesnt have a choice but to move forward, and since she is still inside the floor, apparently, the monsters killer rabit once again appear infront of her.

But the thing is julia is now on apes shoulder. Under her command, the giant ape crushed the killer rabbits with a massive giant fist punch. They then ventured the glacial storm and find the gate towards the 7th floor.

On their way, julia and the ape have fought another snow ape. This time, julia used her possession skill and obtained another doll, until such time that julias doll became dozens.

Julia is wrecking havoc in the sixth floor until such time that she reach the border of the room. Ther she find the boss, with dozens of snow apes on her possession, she fight it out.  It was an intense battle.

Julia controls 12 of the giant ape and have them ganged up the floors boss, which is also an ape. In the end, her dolls were annihilated, but the boss was caught off guard and with her skill poltergeist, she took possession of it and made it commit suicide by slashing its head with its giant blade.

"Congratulations: You defeated the 6th floor boss"

Rewards: Curse Staff

Goddess Blessing: Unique Skill, Darkness.

lvl 5. Julia

Title: Astral Mage

____________________

Skill: Poltergeist, Astral Body, Possesion, Darkness, Curse from the staff

___________________

Julia: a staff?

The staff then landed on julias hands, it was a regular wooden staff, however julia could feel the curse inside of it. Then another skill appears infront of her.

Weapon skill: Curse from the staff(Weakened)

Julia: great staff, great staff..

claimed by julia as she enter the 7th floor.

Julias journey inside the tower of doom went smooth the moment she ranked up to level 5. She easily conquered 7th floor and received new equipment in name cape of undead, and a skill called ethereal wasps.

Then she reached the 8th floor where in she receives another equipment which is called ring of hell and a skill called ethereal golem. But by the time she conquered 9th floor, finally she receive a skill that she will forever be grateful for. The Cure skill, a skill that she could use to tend her mother. Though she receives another item, she never accepted it and let it be unopen near the 9th floors gate. She then find her way back to the 1st floor using all of her skills and by the time she reached the 1st floor, her status was updated.

lvl 6. Julia

Title: Daughter of Deity of Darkness

_____________________________________

Skill: Poltergeist, Astral Body, Possesion, Darkness, Curse from the staff, Eternal Song of the Undead, Ethereal Wasp, Hellsmeteor, Summon Ethereal Golem, Uplift curse.

_____________________________________

Julia never did care of her title as well as her skills, as long as she heals her mother then everything for her will be fine. Thus when she went out of the tower of doom she then went back to her home. Her mother was cursed during her mission and none of the current wizard nor sages have the skill to uplift her curse. Right now, given with her new skills, julia hurriedly went home to uplift her mothers curse.

Her mother is currently bedridden and being guarded by their families helper. Julia hurriedly opened up the door on her mothers room. She then used her skill and uplift the curse of her mother.

To her surprise the curse vanished. Her mother is also surprised of what had happened. Despite of that, the mother have missed her daughter so much, she has a lot of things she missed and the only thing she could do right now is shred with.

Mother: Julia, mother is now fine. Come here darling.

Julia cant help herself but cry, it was her mother afterall, and so she rushed on her embrace and the two of them tearfully shared their burdens and pain inside the room.

Julia: Mama, i miss you so much.

Mother: I missed you too darling, im sorry. Im sorry for not being able to tend to you when you're still a child. Im sorry.

Julia: Its ok mama, as long as you are fine now.

Then the rooms door opened up once more, and this time, julias father was surprised of what he is seeing right now.

Julias Father :DARLING !!

The three of them hugged as a one big happy family. Julia is grateful to the creator of the tower of doom because if not for it, she wont be able to heal her mother.

On the other hand, on a very distant land the goddess of death Thanatos is satisfied with her disciples act. However she was not able to dodge the message of her fellow goddess, specially the goddess of water Aquarius.

Aquarius: So it seems like that the goddess of death is not that sly as ive heard before.

Thanatos: Oh shut up.

Aquarius cannot help herself but laugh slyly while looking at her fellow goddess daughter.

Aquarius: To think the two of you would pick your son and daughter inside my household. Do you think you owe me a favor?

Thanatos: Didnt I help your sons obtain power?

Aquarius: Oh i forgot, im thankful for that.

Thanatos: As long as that goddess son do not enter the tower then thats fine.

Aquarius: Oh about that.

Thanatos suddenly had a strange feeling as a goddess, she then look at it and a huge knot on her forehead suddenly appear.

Aquarius: Youve never mentioned it to me before, so i kinda

Thanatos then glared at her fellow deity, aquarius.

Thanatos: AQUARIUS!!!

As of this moment, the reason why the goddess of death is infuriated is because, the son of gaia, jacob springer,is currently opening the gate to the 10th floor of the tower of doom, he had just pulled the chest which is supposed to be the reward for julia and obtained a magical book. Unfotunately the magic book is a superior item that allows the user to give the answers to any questions that the user wants. It is called as Encyclopedia, In the future it is called as google.

Right now jacob springer is heading to the 10th floor of the tower of doom.

Jacob: Perfect item for me, feels like an internet, this is a nice drop for a great tower dungeons.

Meanwhile jacob then put the book inside the storage ring which is also an item that he obviously get from slaying a boss.

At that moment due to an overflowing rage, thanatos adjusted the difficulties of the tower of doom to the maximum difficulty level making it extremely difficult for jacob.

Aquarius:How petty!!

Thanatos: SHUT UP!!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!  I will never acknowledge him, I WILL MAKE IT SURE THAT HE DONT LEVEL UP!!

Aquarius: That...

Thanatos once more gave Aquarius a deathly petty glare

3