Luck is a weapon too
48 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10th floor.

Normally it would be a floor filled with never ending dessert, however since, the goddess of death have adjusted the tower of dooms difficulty, it was now filled gigantic scorpions, severe sand storm and Bunch of Humungous Flying monsters.

Seeing such a catastrophy, jacob used his ring skill. The moment thanatos saw it, she was stupified.

The ring that jacob used right now was the ring that was given to her by the goddess aquarius. It was a ring that would allow the user to open up a dimensional portal. Eventually jacob went inside of it and arrived back to his house.

Thanatos: What?

A lot of things have happened in just a short period of time inside the tower of doom, things that the goddess of death wouldnt expect.

Jacob: I never would expect that this ring has a very keen ability. To think that i would even reach that place. Have i known that this ring is a teleportation ring then i would have used it in the first place. On top of it, im glad i was able to do it, finally the future will no longer be in vain. But to think that i would become a champion of the Tower of Doom.

Thats right, in just a short period of time, jacob accidentally conquerred the tower of doom. Lets head back 10 hours ago, when the crowd of atlanteans were at the 6th floor trying to stand on their ground.

At that time, jacob while sleeping accidentally have spoken a word that would start the unexpected things.

Jacob: Peak of the Tower of Doom.

The ring that was given to her by the deity of water suddenly lighted up creating a Dimensional Portal absorbing jacob  on it, on the other hand, at the top of the tower of doom a dimensional portal opened up and jacob came out of it still asleep.

The LORD of the Tower was confused of how jacob did manage to reach the peak, however, as the rule that was stated by thanatos, whoever will reach the peak will be able to receive a granted wish from him, he still obeyed it, thus, as commanded to him by the creator, he wakes up jacob and asked him of his wish.

You have to expect that once a sleeping person was disturbed from his sleep, he will be annoyed for it perhaps infuriated. Thus when the lord of the tower wakes up jacob. Jacob was filled with fury. However a terrifying face woke him up so jacob freak out.

Lord of the tower : Give me your wish and i shall grant it.

claimed by the lord of the tower.

Jacob : Wish?

Asked by the even more confused jacob.

Lord of the tower: Yes, as the rules for reaching the peak of the tower of doom i shall give you reward and one of it is granting you a wish.

Jacob: a wish huh.

Lord of the tower: Yes a wish.

Jacob: Wait, did you just say i am at the peak of towers of doom?

Lord of the tower: yes.

Jacob: How did i get in here?

Lord of the tower: I dont know either, but i think i just saw you entering that dimensional portal when you arrive here.

Jacob: A dimensional portal?

Lord of the tower: Yes.

Jacob then checked out his surroundings and found out that a dimensional portal is just behind him. He then get a quick look at it and he saw his room inside of it.

Then at that moment his eagles eye could see a strange purple particle that connects him and the portal at that exact time he found out that the purple particle is connected to the ring in his index finger.

"It was the ring that was given to me by the goddess of water. So it can open up a dimensional portal like this. Didnt know that." claimed by jacob as he scratched his head. He then look back to the lord of the tower which is constantly asking him for his wish.

Lord of the tower: Tell me what is your wish.

Jacob: Question, before i give you my wish, will i receive other things from you after i give you my wish?

Lord of the tower: Precisely as instructed to me by my master.

jacob then nodded in agreement. He has a lot of things to wish for and he cant help himself to be confused.

Jacob: Can i have a skill to travel in time?

Lord of the tower was confused of jacobs wish thus he inquired of it.

Lord of the tower: Im confused, if that is a question, then my answer is that, you already have it with you. Then he pointed at the Dimension Portal.

Jacob was somehow taken a back, never did he realized that the dimension portal could also let him travel in time.

Lord of the tower: I will be asking you one more time, Give me your wish and i shall grant it.

Jacob give a lot of thought about it and finally he had come up of another wish.

Jacob : My wish is, Can you duplicate these world into several times and layered them into one?

Lord of the tower was once again confused?

Lord of the tower: Im confused once again, can you explain further.

Jacob: I want you to create another replica of earths surface beneath the earths surface would that be possible.

The lord of the tower give it a lot of thought.

Lord of the tower: Unfortunately i cannot do that. Give me another wish and i shall grant it to you.

Jacob was quite saddened when his wish was rejected. Jacob then think of another way.

Jacob: I would like to ask, is there any other planet in the universe that has exact the same characteristic with this planet, that supports magic and life.

The Lord of the tower: Yes there is.

Jacob: perfect, are they already filled with species?

The lord of the tower: No, but some of it are protected by gods like my master.

jacob: Well then my wish is. Can you create several passage and portals to those planets underneath this worlds mantle?

Intrigued of jacobs wish the lord of all realms then asked.

Lord of the tower: May i know the reason why you want to open up a portals to those planet?

Jacob: Just a hunch, and please include a passage way for me  to reach those portals underground ok.

"Quite a mysterious guy" claimed by the lord of all realms as he flick his finger and granted jacobs wish.

In that moment, Below the earths crust where earths mantle is present, a replica of earths surface suddenly appear where in, the hundred of portals was struck out and created, besides to those portal was a long staircase made up of hard stones and crystal that connects the earths mantle to the earths core and to jacobs residence.

The lord of tower: Your wish has been granted. As part of the rule, your name will be marked in the list of heroes who have reach the peak of tower of doom. Please get this bag as your reward for completing the tower of doom. For now, i will be waiting for the next hero who will reach the towers peak.

At that moment jacob was sent down to the 9th floor of the tower of doom, the nearest floor to the basement.

Jacob is somehow glad that he had created a portal to several earthlike planet in the whole universe, this way, the people of the world will no longer suffer from the same tragic fate that he have had.

Jacob succesfully landed on the 9th floor, where in he just saw a girl moving out of her way. Beside him was a chest with a pop message saying.

"Floors: Reward. Please touch the chest to accept it"

Jacob as a very obedient man,  touch the chest and have received the reward himself.

"Congratulations! Youve received a super rare magic netbook "

jacob check the book and was surprised on its description.

Jacob :Magic netbook, allows you to get an access in all of the information that you want to ask. Oh my god.. is this .. is this what i am guessing for?

Jacob then tried to use the book and check it if its the exact thing that he was guessing for. Jacob then asked.

Jacob: I want to see the current worlds map

At that moment, the book floated up in front of him and showed him the exact image of the current worlds map.

Jacob: Perfect. So i am right, this is the planet earth. Im glad. . .really glad. Now i want you to search for the location of these material.

The book then shows him the location where in he could get the main materials for producing a cement.

Jacob: Oh, i never would have thought that it was at that mountain. Perfect.

Now i want you to give me the information of how to be affiliated with magic.

The book then shows him the basic and process of how to become a mage.

Jacob went nuts on his new item,  he search and search for several information until such time he decided to go back to his residence. He then opened up the door towards the 10th floor thinking that it would the door towards the 8th floor.

At that time, thanatos have finally learned of jacobs existence thus she changed the difficulty level of the tower.

Yet again she was taken aback when jacob once again, used his ring to get out of the tower and head right away to his residence.

Thanatos: What?

Aquarius: About that..Im really sorry thana, i never would have thought that it would happen this way.

So before thanatos could prevent jacob from getting his reward and clearing the tower, he had already had his name written in the list of champions of the tower of doom. It was then reflected publicly on the tower of dooms main entrance.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

____________________

Tower of Dooms Champion

1st. Jacob Springer

_______________________

In a very distant land two goddesses were currently on chase or be chased situation, this is none other than the goddess of death, thanatos and the goddess of water, aquarius. Meanwhile the goddess of time gaia is happy for the achievement of her son.

Gaia: too bad, they did not know that luck is also a powerful weapon.

3