The Lucky Coward
43 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, the city of antlantis is filled with questions. " Who the hell is jacob springer?".

It all started, when the guards of the main entrance of tower of doom returns to their post after having a great party in King poseidons castle. They're slight drunk  and at that time that they did not figure it out immediately.

Guard: hey, have you noticed that signboard?

Tipsy claimed by the guard.

Guard2: Yeah?

Guard: What did it say?

Guard2: I dont want to.

They look at each other and start laughing.

Guard: Seriously pal, check it out.

Guard2: Fine..

The slightly drunk guy went near to the signboard and read it out loud.

Guard2: TOWER OF DOOM CHAMPION. 1ST. JACOB SPRINGER. Do you hear that?

Guard: Yeah.

Guard2: Thank you. So thats what the signboard say.

Guard: Guess so, tower of doom champion. Hahahaha

The moment that the first guard spill it out, the two of them then were astonished. Beyond astonished that their dizziness nor tipsiness were washed out. The two of them then look at each other and went straight to the signboard to read it again and confirmed what really is written unto it. They rubbed their eyes just to make sure that theyre reading it carefully.

Guards: Tower of Doom Champion. 1st. Jacob Springer.

The two of them look at each other with a whole terrible expression.

Guard: Not Good.

Guard2: You betcha

They then went back to their post and stood there terribly confused. The following morning, crowd of people of atlantis were surprised on what was written on the signboard at the basement of tower of doom and a great question suddenly broke out in the early morning of the ciy of atlantis.

"Who the Hell is Jacob Springer?".

To the kingdoms tavern, to the guilds of mage and knights, to the residences, to the guards of kingdoms wall until to the current king of Atlantis.

King: Who is Jacob Springer?

Asked by the king who is confused and astounded of the news. At his presence, two generals of the same rank were kneeling in front of him. First is the general of the Kingdoms Northwing, The one who conquered the 6th floor all by himself. General Clayford.

General Clayford:Your majesty Ive already asked for the Kingdoms Office to search for this person in named "Jacob Springer".

King: Thank you general clay.

The king then gazed his eyes out of the castles veranda. At this time the other general speak up and gave him their report.

General Hamilton: Your majesty i have also visited the three guilds of the kingdom and inquired of this man named jacob. However neither of them know who this guy is.

The king retracted his gaze and stood up from his throne. He then move to the two of them and raised them up from kneeling.

King: The two of you stand up.

The two generals then stood up as requested by their king.

King: I your king am thankful for your service, and am grateful for your loyalty and love for the kingdom. Generals, it seems like that the two of you are extremely busy on your posts outside the kingdom, thus i ordered you right now to get a break from your jobs.

Generals: But my lord.

King: This is an order.

The two generals then look at each other trying to figure out what theyre supposed to do and eventually kneeled down to answer the kings order.

Generals: As you command your highness.

Then the two of them rose up and went out of the kings chamber. As the two general closed the door, king poseidon then went back to his throne gazing at the world outside of the castle.

King: I wonder who he is and why is he not recognized by the people of atlantis.

Claimed by the king as he gave out a big sigh after it. On the other hand, just outside the chamber, the two generals walking together is on another conversation.

General Hamilton: What are your plans?

General Clayford: Going to look for the guy.

General Hamilton: I see, i have other plans. You see, when the crowd of atlanteans enter the 6th floor of that tower.

When general clayford heard it, he then remember the girl julia.

General Hamilton: There is this guy i want to raise, his name is carlos, a guy who wields a massive sword and a shield.

General Clayford: Oh, i did not noticed that, i see. Another Hamilton in the making?

General Hamilton: sort of.

General Clayford: Thats good. As for me, i might give it a try.

By that time, general hamilton is surprised of clayfords statement.

General Hamilton: You dont mean that tower of doom? Look, i know you for so long, and i know you want power, but you have to understand that as a general you have a task here, to defend the outside forces of atlantis.

Kingdom of Atlantis have several external forces and external cities and villages. These posts are being guarded and managed by the two generals as per order by the King itself. You have to imagine how hard for those two to defend each of those posts from being attacked by the lurking beasts.

Bothered by his plan general clayford gave out a big sigh.

General Clayford: Thats why we have to figure out who is this jacob springer guy, that way we can add him to our forces and perhaps could help us on defending those post.

General Hamilton cannot help himself but agree on his fellow generals plan.

General Hamilton: That guy is mysterious, to even conquer that tower for a short period of time, thats too monstrous.

General Clayford: I know.

These two generals had given our main character a great ratings and evaluation, if they would know what really happened they might probably change their mind. Not even them, the whole kingdom of atlantis is on uproar because of the guy who conquered tower of doom in a short period of time.

At that time a guy wielding a massive sword and a massive shield went all by himself inside the tower of doom. This guy is none other than carlos.

Carlos: Cant believe someone conquered this tower right before me. Fine, fine by me. Then ill make it sure that i will be the next to conquer it.

Claimed by the jealous and infuriated warrior carlos the beast. Never did he knew, that the tower has already been modified by the goddess of death thanatos to an extremely difficult state.

On the crowd julia is also watching for the signboard.

"Strange, i did noticed a guy being dropped on the 9th floor when i am about to move out, could it be that ,thats him?" asked by julia to herself.

She then carried her staff and went inside next.

To her surprise she was not transported to the first floor infact, she was sent near to the guy who entered the tower before her.

Julia: Where am I?

Carlos: Pleasure to meet you, my name is carlos.

Claimed by carlos as he extended his hands for a greeting, julia then responded to carlos and gave him a big bow while extending her hands for a shake.

Julia: Im Julia a mage. So whats happening here, why are we not sent on the first floor.

Carlos then pointed above them and julia saw a huge Message.

Towers message: Party of 5 members is a must.

Julia : I see.

Carlos: Yeah, we still need 3 members before we could start. By the way, i didnt do anything.

Julia: It might be a new rules since the dungeon was conquered by one man.

"Damn that guy, i will have to scold him if I figure out who he was." claimed by julia to herself.

Carlos: Yeah, I gues, we dont have a choice.

"ooh, i want to cry, my plans, my dreams, its all ruined. I have to figure out who is the guy" claimed by carlos to himself.

Meanwhile, our main character finally wake up. He then stood up from his bed and fix himself from his haggard early state. Right after then he then went to his garden and saw a great improvement, All of the plants and herbs that are planted by him are now blooming. In just short period of time, jacobs plant have now produced their beautiful form.

His roses have finally produced several branches and started to extend itself with stems blooming with dozens of red flower. On the other hands, the herbs that he planted were also growing perfectly extending their main roots at the beddings which jacob made.

Fortunately they will then reproduce on its own and it will be a great garden for jacob. As a gardener jacob then fetch a pale of water and fed his beautiful plants. He then took a piece of thorny branches on his roses and did the same process as he did before, he scratched the edges of those branches enough for him to see the green pigment, he then submerged them on the river stream and then plant them on the empty spaces of the 1st bed of soil. He then watered them to make sure that they would grow perfectly and made sure that there is an excess water on it. He then smells the rose flower if its ready for brewing a red tea or not.

Apparently, the smell is not that stingy therefor its ready for brewing. When a rose smells stingy then it will be very sour if you brew it, thats why jacob have to check it first or else his red tea will turn into a failure. Yet jacob did not pull out the flower yet, he let them bloom for awhile and let them reproduce. That way he could attract butterflies and bees that will help out on making his plants grow.

He then checked out his lemon grass and chives, theyre in perfect condition, you will know if this plants are growing well thru checking their green leaf. If chives will be coloured in yellow then there is wrong with the soil, if lemon grass would produce several holes on their leaves then it is infested. However this time, he could perfectly see that they are growing well, so he is very happy about it. He than uprooted few of sticks of them and head for his next herb which is mint, he picked up one leaf from it and was terribly delighted. He then moved back to his house to check the ginger if its growing well and it didnt fail his expectation. He then uprooted a portion of it and with his knife he cut the ginger into half and plant it back to the soil.

This way, jacob could reproduce the ginger and used them on his daily needs,

Right after that he went to the roof of his house thru a ladder and checked the garlic. He then noticed that leaves of the garlic plant is now yellow thus it is now ready for harvest. He then uprooted it and was gladly surprised of the several garlic bulbs attached on it.

Jacob: What a great harvest.

claimed by jacob as he went down from his roof and went to check his blue tarnate and pull out some of its flower. Then he happily went inside of his house and lay down the harvest that he had on his garden.

Jacob: 8 pieces of blue tarnate flower, A rod of lemon grass, Chives,leaf of mint, half bulb of ginger and garlics.

"Lets see, i could brew a blue tea from the blue tarnate flower or a tea of mint. or even make a stew of fish, using the lemon grass, ginger, and chives. as for the garlic i have to get all of this bulbs into several pieces and have to plant it back on the clay pot." claimed by jacob as he work his arse out.

Thus jacob brew the blue tarnate flower first and made a keetle of blue tea for his day. He then took out his fishing rode and a small cloth of bate worm which he usually use when he fish on the riverstream and set them on a massive rock at the nearby river. He then he took the keetle of blue tea and small wooden tea cup which he just made with his own hands and started fishing while enjoying his tea.

He smells the great fragrance of the blue tarnate tea that he just made while waiting for a fish to bite his bate.

Jacob: Tea is the best.

Then he gave a zip of it.

Jacob: Perfect.

Jacob could feel the hot flavoured water flowing from his mouth to his throat and eventually to his stomach.

Jacob: This is the power of brewing a tea, a perfect time for enjoying a great day, aint it young miss?

Asked by jacob to the woman behind him, this woman is non other than, the daughter of kingdom of atlantis, the only daughter of King poseidon, Princess Mera.

Princess Mera: Are you sir Jacob?

3