News Spread around the Globe of Ancient Earth
47 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The news of Lemurian Kings Defeat scattered immediately around the globe of the Ancient Earth. It was said that the lemurian king ran away, and was bleeding to death when he returned. Many of the lemurian beasts from the kingdom of lemuria were in trouble upon hearing the news. Still they remain strong and stood up for their king. The two kings of Mu have heard the news. They then immediately send some of their spies to validate the current situation.

King Osiris: Have you heard of the news?

King Bethlugan: Yes, it seems like king draco of lemuria was gravely injured from his conquest.

King Osiris: This is the main reason why we cannot belittle that poseidon. Now that the battle of stronghold is about to start, we must prepare our forces and make sure to train them more strictly. That draconian king is sly in nature and thats what he gets for from bragging his strength to the atlantean king.

King Bethlugan: Still, i cannot believe how poseidon defeated draco.

His fellow kings agreed unto his fellow kings statement

Kingdom of mu is located in the center of the earth where in mostly are covered with volcanoes. It is prone to earthquakes as it is covered with faults. Still the kingdom of mu is considered as one of the strongest empire in the ancient earth. Their heroes are of different caliber compared to the beast warrior of the lemurian empire. The kingdom of mu are all field with giants, cyclops and continental warrior. One giant is enough to battle hundreds of men, speaking of their strength they claim themselves as the strongest. They claim that they surpass all of the kingdoms in all of ancient earth when it comes to brute strength.

On the northern portion of ancient earth, where in all are covered with ice. 13 Kings are having their meeting. They too have heard the news about the lemurian king. The defeat of Lemurian King draco was published on the global flying eagles news and every single kings of the ancient earth heard of it. These 13 Kings are the kings of uncharted continent. 7 elven kings of the winter woodland realm and 6 kings of the uncharted continents mountain. They too are included in the battle of stronghold, and with the news that they've received, they too have decided to hold a meeting.

Meanwhile, in kingdom of lemuria, the bedridden king draco heard of the news. He cannot help himself but laugh, despite of his current situation, he still laugh it out.

King Draco: I was only caught off guard, and the world says im defeated?

Six generals in front of him guarding him on his bed kneel down.

King Draco: All of you, add more numbers to our army, trained them well. I've witnessed the might of atlantean king, sooner or later he will fall in my gasps.

The six generals then stood up and went out of the kings bed and went straight to their barracks to train more beasts.

King Draco: This sword, i will make sure to myself to trample whoever is the owner of this sword.

It was unknown to him who have thrown that sword that caused him to bled so much. Yet despite of it he knows of one thing. He lives in the continent of atlantis.

Meanwhile the atlantean king could not believe the news that he have received. It was clear to him that the lemurian king was fine, perfectly fine when he fled to the battle field. Thus he could not believe that the lemurian king was bleeding to its death when he reached their kingdom.

King Poseidon: It could be a trap, they commissioned the news association to plagiarize it and manipulate the news itself for us to bring our defense down. Its definitely a trick planned by that lemurian king.

claimed by the atlantean king poseidon as he pondered about it. Kingdom of Atlantis and the giant continent of Lemuria is a neighboring country. When it comes to geography, as a continent, Lemuria holds a greater key, meanwhile, Atlantis is only an archipelago with one kingdom and one king, most of the islands are not yet unhabituated by mankind, thus the gap in power can be clearly seen.

The geography of the ancient earth are as follow, in the northern portion and southern portion of the world was the Uncharted Continent, It is a continent covered with mostly dense and cold snow. It is governed by 13 kings, both elven kin and dwarven kin, most of their populations are of dwarve and elf. The massive Continent of Mu where in the Kingdom of MU is located is at the center of the world, it is a place where the massive circlet of fiery towering volcanoes are present. Its population is consisting of hundred percent giants.The kingdom of Mu has two kings. Both are giant kings. Meanwhile another continent can be located in the rightside of the ancient earth, not far from the continent of mu, It is called as the Lemurian Continent, the place of humungous beasts. It has only one king governing them all, The draconian king Draco. On the left side of the world was an archipelago called atlantis quite near to the continent of mu, this is where currently the kin of men lives and exists. Among any other country, kingdom of atlantis is said to be the weakest and when it comes to geography it claimed to be as the smallest.

When the lemurian king was defeated, everyone was surprised. How can a small populated archipelago could defeat a continental king. Thus, it circulated immediately making the small continent a treat. This made king poseidon be in trouble at that time, after hearing the news. He was afraid that the news might already spread globally attracting competitors in the battle of stronghold.

Theoretically, atlantis is the weakest of all kingdom when it terms to geography and population. Thus many of the kings around the globe expected that king draco of lemurian kingdom will be able to annihilate the kingdom of atlantis with ease, but he failed to do so. Thus everyones curiosity of how powerful is kingdom of atlantis reached out to a new height.

For some kings, they still think that theyre much more powerful compared to the atlantean king, but for others, atlantean king poseidon is already a treat, specially the lemurian king.

Meanwhile inside the kingdom of atlantis our protagonist, jacob springer was practicing his sword in front of his house. He has practiced his kendo for a day right after he gained a new one. Compared to his previous sword, his current sword is much more heavier. Despite of his advantage on his body cultivation he could still feel the weight of his sword..

Jacob: 1000 ... 1001... 1002

He has been slashing his sword for a very long time that he already reached thousand slashes. Yet no sign of being tired can be seen in the face of jacob springer.

Jacob: 1003 ... 1004

The battle of strong hold is about to come, every kingdom of the world are preparing for it. All of the warriors of the world are also preparing for it, one of them was Jacob springer, a level two swordsman. He is currently preparing for an upcoming fight, a fight that will change his life and the life of those atlanteans that around him.

2