Heroes of Atlantis
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the tower of doom, on the fourth floor, a ten man team is currently fighting monsters in a tactical order. Among the group was Carlos the beast, and Julia the mage. Their leader is none other than Princess Mera.

Princess Mera: Watch out for the Kobold trick.

Everyone who have heard of the princess commands started to become much more warry about their surroundings. Kobold warriors are bunch of monsters that has high intellect. They hide tricks during their fight and lead warriors to their death. Unlike goblins and trolls from the 1st to 3rd floor, kobold warriors are strong. They are covered with armors making it hard enough to fight. Not only that, kobold warriors would frequently gang up their prey until no one of it is alive.

Warrior 1: Cleric please heal me up.

Cleric: Heal!

Right after that, the warrior is covered with light.

Warrior1: Thanks

Cleric: Not a problem.

Carlos: Be careful with your action, were inside the tower of doom, you never knows what will happen next

Warrior 1: Ill be mindful of that,

It is true, ever since king poseidon successfully reached the top floor, the tower of dooms monster has become even more stronger. This is the main reason why despite of their levels, they cannot even reached 6th floor.

Archer then released his arrow and killed a mighty kobold piercing its head.

Archer: Aim for their blind spots and do not fight them blindly.

Another warrior jumps out of the party location and head towards another target. He then smashed his target with his massive sword.

Warrior 2: One kill, at a time.

He then moved to another kobold and was able to cut off its head.

Warrior 2: One kill at a time.

Carlos then went out and started assisting the other warrior on killing monsters. At their back were three archers constantly shooting their arrows towards the kobold monsters.

Archer 1: Carlos assist princess mera.

Carlos: Copy.

Carlos then swiftly dashed towards princess mera who is surrounded by the kobold. With his shield he was able to smash one of the kobold monster and was able land a strike using his sword. Carlos action attracted the kobold around mera, it then tried to attack him. With his shield, he deflected it, and with his sword, he was able to land a swift strike. Seeing that the kobolds attention was shifted to jacob, mera, with her sword successfully slay two kobold with her sword. On the other hand, Carlos released out a massive slash in a form of cross. It then flew out towards the kobold near him. The slash dragged the kobold away tearing its armor and flesh killing it instantly.

Princess Mera: Thanks.

Carlos: Always at your service princess mera.

Carlos and the princess then continued attacking around, killing monsters bit by bit.

Meanwhile, Julia the mage, with her possession skills, possessed the dead bodies of the kobold monsters. With her skills, she then control them slaying the rest of the crowd of kobold warriors. Behind her is another mage able to contol the will of fire. The two of them are having a great time doing great combos.

Julia: You alright?

Mage 2: Yes, dont worry i have your back.

The mage then throws a fireball towards the upcoming monster. It hits its head, and then exploded, and what appears next was a headless body of a kobold monsters falling into the ground. At that moment, two, julia with her unique skill, she took out another kobolds shadow. Julia then gained the control of the dead kobold. It then stood up and starts to fight another living kobold.

Mage 2: You really have a unique skill.

Julia: Yes.

The mage then attacked once more and another kobold monster is engulfed in fire. Not far from them were two clearics, healing the rest of their team member.

Cleric 1: Go heal princess mera and commander carlos, i will heal the reast of them.

Cleric 2: Got it.

Carlos and Princess mera then was covered with light particles. Seeing that her health was full once more. Princess mera dashed towards the other group of kobold. With her swift blade skill, she was able to behead two kobold warriors and was able to slash three other kobold in a nick of time. Carlos seeing princess mera with her barrage send out another sword slash assisting her swiftly. At that moment too, the two warriors then charged towards the three archers and defended them from any melee attack and started killing kobold on their way. It was a great team hunt. Their main goal is to defeat the 4th floor boss and head up to the 5th floor.

Archer 1: Aim for the heads.

Two archers then replied with a yes and started shooting other kobold monsters around them

Warrior 2: Were coming.

Claimed by the other warrior as he slashed his giant broad sword on the kobolds shoulder, it then pierced through its armor cutting the kobold into two. The other warrior then dashed towards his companion and with his shield, he splintered it into the kobolds face with a powerful punch, knocking it out. He then swiftly stuck his sword on the lying kobolds head killing it instantly. The two warriors then release out combo slash and together they reached the three archers position.

The group of warriors are doing fine, together, theyre able to perform their skills in best possible way. It was a long fight against the swarm of kobold monsters. After some time, carlos with his sword was able to kill the last of them.

Princess Mera: That was the last, finally we can rest.

Cleric 1: Yes princess mera, we can finally rest.

Warrior 1: It was a hard fight.

Carlos: Yes it is.

Warrior 2: It would be bad if the swarm of kobold will continue respawning.

Archer 1: Thats right. I and my sisters are almost out of arrows.

Cleric 2: What are we going to do? Im almost out of magical mana too.

The rest of them then look towards princess mera.

Princess: Lets head back for now.

Julia: But princess, arent we supposed to head up to the fifth floor?

Princess: It cant be helped, with out our archers and clerics, we wont be able to reach fifth floor.

Mage1: Then it cant be helped, well be heading back to the first floor.

Carlos: Princess mera is right, fourth floor is already this difficult, we wont stand a chance to the fifth floor with out our clerics.

Princess: Then its decided, lets go back to the lower floor.

They rest for awhile on the fourth floor, and after that the group of ten went down to the lower floor. By the time they reach the third floor, everything was easy for them. They immediately cleared it with the use of their mages, and by the time they reached the second floor it becomes even easier. It didn't take time until the clear the second floor and first floor. Then they head out of tower of doom.

1