Legacy World 6.4
112 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Excerpt

Everyone came into the control room and assembled at the command table, looking fresh from washing up and pleasantly surprised to find breakfast waiting for them. While everyone politely thanked Naoko, only Eiichi complained that it tasted subpar and preferred if Aimi was the one who prepared it.

"I'll be in charge of breakfast from tomorrow then!" Aimi beamed.

"Since you don't like it..." Tadashi's hand swooped in to take the rest of Eiichi's portion for himself. "Thank you!" Then he dug in hungrily before Eiichi could react.

"Hey!"

However, his exclamation only earned him a cheeky grin from Tadashi.

"I can make more if you want more." Aimi offered.

"Thanks but I think it'll better if you make something for Eiichi who hasn't gotten to eat much." Tadashi rejected with a smile.

"No thanks to you." Eiichi retorted.

"We don't waste resources on picky eaters. Let him go hungry." Tatsuya said.

"Hey, I've had enough of you treating me like some small-"

"Eiichi, I'll make lunch later, alright?" Aimi offered to stop him from starting another meaningless argument with someone.

"Just let him cook for himself." Isamu grumbled.

"I'll be happy to eat your cooking." Hansuke spoke up with a soft and gentle voice. "Oh, but if it's a bother for you, you don't have to."

Aimi shook her head with a smile. "It's no problem. It's decided then!"

Later when Naoko cleaned up the table, Tadashi helped out as well. Unsurprisingly, Aimi joined in and subtly nudged her way between the two of them before effectively taking over Naoko's job. "You already did the cooking! Let us do the cleaning! Sit, sit!" 

Tadashi nodded his head in agreement. "Don't worry and leave it to us."

Seeing how there were no signs of danger in their surroundings, they decided to hold their first search and harvest for gemstones here. 

⳾*⑅*✿⑅*❀⑅*✿⑅*❀⑅*✿⑅*⳾

2