Legacy World 6.9
85 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Excerpt

"What?!" Aimi and Isamu half-yelled in their shock at Naoko's suggestion. Her insane idea completely threw Tadashi's request to split up to the back of their minds.

"There's nothing around right now. If it's only for awhile, it's fine. Don't you think so?" Naoko continued to speak before they had a chance to recover from their shock.

"Let's do it!" Tadashi's eyes were practically sparkling. Was he finally getting to learn the trick that Naoko did the last time?

"Feel free to join us." Naoko made it such that they were going to do it whether the other two agreed to the idea or not.

"I'll join." Aimi blurted out.

Isamu commented on how they were all crazy and volunteered to stay on the lookout. "All of you will only have yourself to blame if you die because of your crazy antics." He commented while they left their mechas. 

Naoko jumped off her platform without a single fear. Tadashi was visibly excited but jumpy. Aimi looked calm but the careful way she moved showed her discomfort and alertness.

Although the grass that grew up to four to five metres blocked their view from all sides, they could still see the beautiful Honeytraps and scenery beyond the tall grass. The air carried a floral honey scent that made Naoko crave for some.

"We got to get some of that honey later." Tadashi suddenly said to no one in particular, voicing out her thoughts.

She looked at him in pleasant surprise.

On the other hand, Aimi instantly responded, "I don't see why not!"

Naoko then sat on the ground and leaned back slightly with her palms flat on the ground behind her. She faced towards the sky, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. A small smile spread across her lips. It was the perfect picture of someone relaxing and just taking in their surroundings.

Tadashi quickly copied what she was doing so Aimi did so as well. While Aimi blindly copied them, Tadashi tried his best to become one with nature. He took in every single sound, smell, and feel.

After what felt like an eternity to Aimi but was too brief for Tadashi, Naoko suddenly jumped up and stretched a little. "Alright, we should get back to work now."

Tadashi and Aimi got up and returned to their mechas without complaints.

Due to the amount of care and attention Tadashi unknowingly showered on Naoko, he caught how the way she spoke sounded a little more impatient than usual. Pondering over it, Tadashi stayed back and monitored the spot where they had been lounging at while the others flew away.

⳾*⑅*✿⑅*❀⑅*✿⑅*❀⑅*✿⑅*⳾

0