Legacy World 6.27
90 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Excerpt

Naoko prepared the tools and medicine needed to clean Tadashi's wounds. Only sounds of faint breathing and distant explosions could be heard. Thoughts of what could have happened and how Tadashi would be like if he woke up to find her dead filled her head. She did not want him blaming himself for failing to protect her. She did not want the destruction of the world ruining her hard work again.

When Tadashi came to, he was met with Naoko's sullen expression. His relief of seeing her all fine was quickly replaced with concern. Not to mention their telepathic connection, he could even feel guilt and anger radiating off of her. "Naoko..." He whispered in the gentlest tone he could manage. 

"Let's have sex after I'm done." She said it like she was talking about the weather. Her tone betrayed nothing about her real feelings.

Tadashi frowned. This was the first time she breached the topic this way. "Naoko-" 

"I don't want to hear that I'm not ready for it. I am. I know I want this." She continued to speak in a deadly calm manner.

"But-"

"I don't want to lose you!" Naoko put down the tools roughly and looked at him with wide open eyes. A frown etched itself deeply between her brows. She breathed harder than normal. The words had flown out of her mouth without her thinking too much about it. Now that she said it out loud, she realised how she truly felt. She had grown accustomed to his company like she had grown reliant on BaoBao. Tears started to fill her eyes as she stared unwaveringly into his. "Tadashi... Let's do this cultivation by mating thing. I just know it will help your condition. Please..." 

Tadashi's expression softened. He sensed a desperation and need within her that was not there before. Afraid of being rejected again, she broke the eye contact and lowered her head. She looked so helpless that it wrenched Tadashi's heart. Naoko drove the final nail in by whispering almost inaudibly, "I really don't want to lose you..." It was like a cry for help. It melted all of Tadashi's resolve to hold himself back. 

"Naoko..." His voice sounded strained. He enveloped her in his warm embrace. After a long while, he finally whispered into her ear.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

2