FOUR
106 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now, Hades had accepted the fact that he would never meet a calm day in his years attending Hogwarts, ok? He knew it and he was okay with the twin balls of energy and mischief dragging him along in their plans along with poor Lee.

But, its important to note that he was okay with the twins getting his life messy, he had never (NEVER!) signed up for another Weasley, the Chosen One and a little Boss Lady to do that. 

Especially considering the stuff the twins had been up to weren't as life threatening for them as compared to what the three first years put him through.

But maybe we should take it from the start.

First things first there are things we should get straight.

One) Hades was now fourteen and he was fine with the chaos in his life, as long as he made sure he never got any of the blame.

He was never a fan of the consequences of his own actions.

Two) As much as he hates the fact, he can no longer deny it - he adored Nymphadora Tonks. His crazy cousin with the crazy hair who was best friends with the superior Weasley, as Hades liked to call Charlie much to the twins dismay.

That second fact was the reason why he kept scowling the whole way to Hogwarts for his third year while glaring outside of his window.

"Oh, come on Hadie. Its not the end of the world" Fred decided to say, poking the boys cheek in an attempt to distract him. Yet, the only kind of reaction he got was a growl as Hades slapped his hand away.

"Ouch" complained Fred, rubbing his hand that had fallen victim to Hades violent tendencies. Ignoring his twins whining George took the seat next to Hades, opening a package of candy which Lee had handed him and offered some to the scowling boy, letting his brothers glare to intensify when the Lestrange boy took the candy and stuffed his mouth. Fred scoffed, rolling his eyes at his friends obvious favoritism.

"Of course"

George send him an innocent smile that rivaled that of their sisters' and that said a lot.

Lee was quick to jump on the opportunity to tease the two grumpy boys "Oh, Freddie my love, do not fret because Hades isn't giving you his full attention." He started squeezing Fred's shoulder, then moving on to do the same to  Hades " And Hadie, sweetie dont pout over Tonks graduating and losing the very gorgeous eye candy named Charlie Weasley "

"I'm not gonna miss Nymphadora" he hissed, trying to also hit the dark skinned boys hand, but Lee had always known better and he pulled his hand away faster.

"Hey, hey, I never said that you would miss Tonks."

Hades eyes grew wide at the realization that his friend had indeed not mentioned something like that. The shock in his face was enough to send the other three in a fit of giggles that turned to full blown laughter.

"Ha, ha, very funny guys" Hades mocked bitterly, getting up and making his way towards the door of the compartment. Immediately the laughtered stopped and the ravenete turned to look at the trio of Gryffindors who looked at him apologetically.

"I'm not mad, idiots " he offered a reassuring smile "I have to go check up on my cousin, my aunt made me promise. I'll probably be back in a bit. If not, eat those for me, yeah?" He said the last bit pointing at the stuff he had bought from the cart lady before he walked out without another word.

Purposefully ignoring the looks they send him.

Walking down the Hogwarts Express while looking for Draco gave Hades the opportunity to brood freely with no interruptions. It's not that he didnt appreciate his friends attempts to make him feel better but, yeah, he didnt appreciate them. Or, if he was really honest with himself, he was just sad that he could not explain to them that now that Tonks had graduated he could no longer contact her as much- or at all. He wasn't allowed to and the fact that he had developed a relationship with her was done behind his family's backs.

When Hades was sad he had a tendency to become cold and distant. Putting his Lestrange charm out there. So when he found his blonde cousin surrounded by kids of his age, of course kids from pure blooded families that where supportive of the Dark Lord, he waved his hand "Leave us" and just like that the kids did not dare stay unmoving and go against his orders.

Draco rolled his eyes as Hades plopped down in the seat opposite of his "Was that necessary?"

"That's how you treat everyone and besides, it's not like you liked them" Hades dismissed grabbing a jelly bean from the box and popping it into his mouth, glad that it wasnt something strange. It was strawberry.

"They dont expect me to like them. They just want to be around a Malfoy" Draco raised his chin cockily. Hades scoffed

"You've been doing that all day, huh?"

Draco dropped his chin, grabbing a jelly bean that Hades offered him "Yeah" he admitted, making a face of disgust at the taste of the jelly bean making Hades laugh at him, and Draco soon followed in the laughter.

Slowly, they stopped laughing and a silence fell over them.

"Tonks wont be there?"

Hades bit his bottom lip, shaking his head looking at his side trying to avoid his cousins face. As he was waiting for his turn to attend Hogwarts Draco was very excited to learn as much as he could from Hades, so after he made an oath of secrecy he was told everything. Almost everything. Hoping to keep something to himself, he kept the twins and Lee out of his stories but he was more than okay to let him know about Tonks, their cousin and Draco, even though he knew she would have already graduated when he arrived, couldnt help but hope to at least get the chance of meeting her.

And Hades shattered that last bit of hope and it was obvious by the way Draco looked down sadly with an "Oh".

Leaning forward Hades placed the jelly beans aside before grabbing him in a headlock and messing up his blonde hair, ignoring Dracos dramatic screams knowing that no one would enter. They were all afraid of their surnames.

"Get. Off" Draco managed to wiggle out of his hold when Hades relaxed a bit. Glaring at the older boy Draco tried to fix his hair with a scowl.

Hades,who was smilling like the asshole he was, sat down next to him and picked at the wounds he had created on his fingers. He should stop biting his skin off whe he got nervous, it was an unhealthy habit.

"If you want," he started slowly "I'll give you that book you want "

At that the eleven year old brightened up considerably, all previous disappointment gone as he excitedly fully turned to face his cousin "The potions one?"

Hades nodded with a smile at being able to at least do that. Thankfully, Draco never mentioned their cousin with the purple hair again and neither did Hades, who decided to stick along with him for the ride to Hogwarts.

"What is he doing?" Fred asked for the hundredth time, tapping his foot continuously while glaring at the door waiting for the Slytherin of the group.

Lee buried his face in his hands, sobbing in exasperation over Fred's restlessness.

George leaned his head on the glass of the window staring blankly and soullessly at nothing in particular. When he spoke his voice came out as dead as his face "We get that you have a crush on him but give me a break"

Lee sobbed in agreement.

Fred froze at his twins words for at least three minutes giving the other two the opportunity to savor the absence of his voice before he slowly turned towards his twin "What did you say?"

"To give us a break"

Again, Lee sobbed

"The other one, George "

"That you have a crush on Hades"

Fred nodded at the confirmation, pulling back his sleeves and jumping at his brother hoping that if he hit him hard enough he would forget the fact that Fred had a crush on Hades.

Lee screamed.

"The fuck happened to you two?" Hades asked, his eyes wide as he stared at the twins who were an undescrible mess. They looked like they fought with a beaver, and the beaver won.

The twins didnt have time to answer him because once Lee, who looked exhausted, jumped off the train and landed eyes on Hades he immediately started sobbing and run in his arms. In spite of the shock, and while he was still looking at the twins for an explanation, he wrapped his arms around Lee "The fuck did you do to him?"

In usual Fred and George fashion they were perfectly synchronized when they pointed accusatory fingers are each other and said

"He started it!"

8