Brief Breaking News: Players Raided by NPCs
40 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mother’s Basement bringing you some Brief Breaking News! I’m Noodler69 and my job is to wreck your keyboard with how fast my news is!

Recently, the streamer, Tinina23, got her base raided by a group of low-leveled NPCs. None of them exceeded level 5 except for the leader of the group, an NPC named Oren who was level 8. Tinina only, a level 10 Myconid [Baroness], could train [Guards] up to level 10 and had six of them. The band of twelve NPCs quickly killed off the [Guards], Tinina herself, and most of the NPCs within the manor and town. They made off with 162 whole pieces, low-quality armor, and two [Enchantress] NPCs, both level 5.

I should note that the raid took place in the region Shroom Caves, located in northern Celumia. It’s another mid-low level that’s getting far too much attention from this channel, but what can you do?

The video went viral after being posted on RaidTube. Viewers speculated as to whether Tinina had installed a mod that let NPCs become Raiders but she denied such theories. We would’ve liked to interview her but Major frothed at the mouth at the thought of interviewing such a famous streamer.

‘She’ll’ be out of commission for a while, so there’s not going to be a Major Interviews today. Anyway, more speculations were made on how and why the NPCs raided Tinina’s town. Many of the NPCs were those reported missing, including three [Scout] trainers, four [Mage] trainers, four [Warrior] trainers, and one [Paladin].

The [Paladin] was the leader of the group. As mentioned before, the NPC’s name is Oren. Many people were thrilled to see him in action. He’s a part of the CSP - Celestial Sand Paladins - faction. The NPCs are known for their ‘wild’ xenophobic dialogue and are a fan favorite for players who have a non-Human character. Oren was no different.

He made sure to give Tinina quite the beatdown for playing as a Myconid. She was chopped up into pieces before finally being pierced through the head by Oren’s spear. The viewers have expressed interest in seeing the NPC again, requesting that Tinina track down the NPC and face him again. The streamer refused, calling the event a “traumatic experience” and she will avoid “any interaction with that racist snowflake”.

Her fans have taken to calling Oren ‘Snowflake’ or ‘Flake’ for short.

This has been Brief Breaking News with your host, Noodler69. I’ll be up to take a shower in just a minute, mom!

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Here's my Discord

2