Chapter-1
258 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Birth Autem Virtutis

Magnus calendar

219 cc. e

Realm terra

Realm of humans

 

In a dark forest, trees in the dark forest were crow black.  Dark gloomy forest hid dangerous creatures. The air was stiff. The forest was primordial and otherworldly. There was a chateau in the middle of the dark forest.

The chateau was bit gloomy and had a diabolic aura, as a woman was giving birth in a dark room which had a bit of light coming from the lunar moon, she was in intense pain, as she had intense cramps. Another two maids were beside her, one on the right and other on the left, one was supporting her and the other one was holding a tub of water in her hand.

The maids had fear on their face, as the woman giving birth was in intense pain after a movement one of the maids spoke in encouraging voice.

“My lady, please hold on for little longer it will be over soon, you just have to keep pushing”

As the maid appraised, the lady's pain started to get intense, after few movements, she felt tightening of her uterus across her belly, and also intense muscle cramps, as the uterus tightened, the maids could see contractions. The baby's head started to crown, as tearing the vagina, and rectum. The maid had delivered the baby successfully, as the maids looked at the baby, the maids could tell that it was a girl, but the intense pain the lady had was still there, the maids were afraid of what was happening, they couldn’t understand, as they were in confusion and fear, another head of a baby came out of the tearing through the vagina. The maids wherein surprise as they could see a baby boy coming out of the lady’s vagina, the maids quickly delivered the boy, when the maids looked at the boy, the boy had an emotionless dried face, but they felt intense sadness and happiness at the same time while seeing the baby boy.

 

A few hours later, the room was dark with bit moonlight coming from the roof, the lady who had given birth was sitting on a chair beside a window, the lady had long beautiful raven black hair with pink lips which were like a lotus in a pond, her eyes were cold and sparkling with a remarkable violet penetrating gaze, other than that she had an innocent face, but she had much mature curvier body any other normal woman, she had a powerful aura with pure darkness, her body was as seductive and lustful that men would go crazy in her presence. As she was holding her children, she gazed at her children with love and affection, after a movement she found something unusual as she looked at the boy, she could see a crystal emended on the chest of the boy, as the boy looked at his mother, he had a smile on his face, the lady was overjoyed by the seeing her child smile, she immediately spoke to the maids standing beside her.

“Inform the high castle, there will be ten days celebration for the birth of the prince And princess of Kingdom of Rex and Kingdom of Aristus, distribute free food and clothes in both the kingdoms, the expenses will be borne by the Rex royal family”

She ordered the maids in a deep voice, and she gazed at her child, her heart melted like the iron in the furnace. The child was as angelic as an angel and as charming as the sun, he had red eyes with small tiny hands and a crystal embedded in his chest, but there was an unusual aura surrounding him, she could not understand what was the source of the unusual aura, as she was wondering. A woman came in the room, the woman had similar features as the lady, as she sat down on the sofa, which was placed beside the chair, as she appraised

"Leda, my child, I am very happy to see you are doing well, I was worried so much !", the woman spoke, after few movements, she gazed at the children in Leda's arms "oh yes! congratulation on successfully giving birth to the second prince and third princess" as she congratulated her daughter and continued

“A messenger has been sent to the Kingdom of Aristus, your husband will be informed in coming hours”

The lady’s face stiffed bit after listing, what the woman had said, but she maintained her reaction and her stiffness, as she replied

“Mother, what was the rush to inform that man, there is no urgency in this”

 

As Leda showed her displeasure, the woman who was her mother said while laughing   “hahaha, come on now, don’t act like a child, you will have displeasures in every a relationship, so you have to give a chance to everyone, you are married for almost twenty-five years, but you still act this way” as she said and continued

“Now forget about that, we don’t have to rune our mood by debating over it, this is the wonderful movement for us” with a movement pause she continued “what have thought about the names of your children”

The woman asked Leda was in bliss, then she replied

“Yes, mother I have, my son is as charming and angelic as the glowing Solis, which is only seen in the eastern continent and also I have a feeling of which I cannot describe so, I have decided to name him Leo”

The woman was surprised to hear the name and as she continued to ask again “what about your daughter?”

Leda had a happy face as she gazed at her daughter and replied

“She is more beautiful than the moon in its whole, her beautiful violet eyes and her pale white skin which is shining brighter than the moon itself, her name will be Selene, as she brings shame to the moon”

 

*****************

 

Kingdom of Aristus

 

The sun was rising, the sky had an orange-reddish colour, A knight was riding a horse in rush, he entered the city capital, Aris, without anyone stopping him, as he was bearing the symbol of Kingdom of Aristus the “The Hydra” legendary serpent beast on his knight armour, the knight was serving in the Kingdoms highest order of knights. He rode his horse in the middle of the bustling city as he did not care about the peasants on his way.

 

The knight went directly to the grand golden palace, which was located at the centre of the city, the grand palace was majestic and imperial. As he reached the palace gate, some guards in silver and gold armour approached him and inquired.

“Sir knight, may I know your business here”

 The knight replied, in assertive tone “I have a message for our king, from the kingdom of Rex”, the guards had fear on there face, one of the guard in gold armour, apprised “Sir knight, please wait for a movement, we will inform the king”  the knight nodded in agreement.

After some time passed the guard in golden armour approached the knight as he apprised “Sir knight, you may go in, the king is waiting in the royal court hall”, the knight nodded and went passed through the guards and after walking through the grand palace he finally reached the royal court hall, as soon as he reached two guards in gold armour opened the door and let him inside, the hall was grand and magnificent, had many fabulous majestic chandeliers hanging by the roof, the hall was empty, no other person was in the hall other than the man sitting on the throne.

The knight could see a man sitting on the throne, his aura made the air cold, the man had brown eyes and black hair, there was nothing the attractive about him, but the strong aura he emitted was huge and his cold gaze which was colder than the aura he emitted. The knight pulled out his sword and placed it on the ground, the tip of the sword touching the ground and the hilt towards the sky, he bowed to his kneel and apprised

“My King, I have some news from the Kingdom of Rex”

The knight said, the king asked the knight

“What news do you bring?”

As the king permit him to continue, he replied

“My King, the second Queen has given birth to a boy and a girl, twins!”

After listening to the knight, the king's face turned grim, the cold aura he emitted doubled. The knight was in shock, as he could feel the stiff air, and his heart pounded in fear.

“oh, it’s good news, we shall celebrate, the birth of my children,” the king said after some movement with a forceful expression he had on his face.

The knight was in confusion, but he understood the situation and answered “Yes, My King”

 

The king dispersed the knight and relaxed a bit after the knight left, a woman with scorching and fiery red hair that looks burning to the touch, she had beautiful blue eyes, her face was soft and seductive with a lustful mature body, a mortal man could fell from grace if he could have a glimpse of her seductive body, she had a big belly, from which anyone could tell that the woman was pregnant, as she comes back of the crystal throne chair which was huge as an elephant, without a hint of her presence.

 

She had a calm face as she turned to the golden chair and took her seat. The king made a lustful expression as he looked at the seductive and beautiful body of the women, after a movement he spoke in heartless tone “Sherilyn, why are you out here, you should be resting in your room” as he was mocking her, she stared at the king for few movements and answered “No, My King Calvin, I was just curious about the messenger from the Kingdom of Rex ”  as she stared at the king without showing any emotions.

 

Calvin started to laugh, the laugh was repulsive and heartless, then spoke again “then! shall we continue what we left in the room” as he spoke, Sherilyn had a displeasure face

 

Calvin pulled Sherilyn from her seat and forced her down on her kneel, quickly grasped her arm, as he slid his hand in her chest and tightly grabbed her big mature breast. Sherilyn’s face was empty as she was not showing any displeasures or any excitement.

Calvin stretched out his tongue and licked Sherlyn’s lips, like a wild animal, it was a very unpleasant feeling. Then he started to strip his clothes in the middle of royal court hall, pulled Sherilyn in the middle of the hall, she didn’t resist at all, she knew that she was completely powerless to resist. Calvin placed a table in the middle of the grand hall which he pulled out from another dimension. He then bent Sherlyn on the table, tore the dress she was wearing from the back, without any difficulty, he could see her seductive ass, which looked like a thick chunk of meat, she had beautiful white skin,  as he slid his fingers in her hole, Sherlyn had a painful expression on her face, she had intense pain in her stomach because she was pregnant, he moved his finger back and forth, then all of sudden he stopped and inserted his fingers in her vagina, she didn’t have any public hair, after that he pulled out his hands. Calvin asked

“Do you like that, uhahaha” he laughed wickedly after asking her, but she didn’t reply, after few movements he pulled out his big monstrous penis, which was as thick as a rod and inserted in her vagina.

“haaa, Ku-hhaa” as Sherlyn screamed in pain, she was having cramps and intense pain

Calvin continued thrusting forcefully, as she was having intense pain in her stomach. Calvin smiled wickedly watching her ass which was pure thick meat.

Her face was facing the throne, her face was completely emotionless, deep inside her eyes, she had sadness and grief. As she stared at the throne as Calvin kept thrusting her vagina with his big penis. a tear came out of her left eye, as she stared at the Golden throne.

 

#unedited chapter

 

Please comment about my writing, is it good, moderate or bad. I will try to improve my writing and make it as good as possible to read.

 

 

  

 

3