Chapter-2
208 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magister

 

Magnus Calendar

215 CC.E

 

Kingdom of Rex

 

The air was ever-present enchanting, and Sun cast a luminescent glow. Their where children playing in the Royal courtyard which had magnificent flower-garden, one of them was a handsome charming black-haired boy with red eyes and a girl with violet eyes, enchanting white hair and her pale white skin, which was more beautiful than the moon.

 

The children were surrounded by maids, who were pleasantly watching over the children who were busy playing. A lady with raven black hair entered courtyard while she was followed by two other maids.

As the lady entered, the children didn’t notice her, she then signalled the maids with the children, not to interrupt the children. As she stepped closer to the children, then suddenly surprised them, with a mischievous laugh, she said while laughing mischievously “hahaha, you little angels”, and than poked the nose of the children, and continued  “be more attentive of your surroundings, in future, you will be in trouble, if you’re not” as she warned.

 

The children wherein surprise while seeing their mother, the boy spoke in joyous tone “ha, mother, I knew you, when you entered the room, I was in the middle of something, so I didn’t spare to look at you”. The lady was in surprise, “what is more important than your mother, child!” as she asked, the girl setting the front of the boy replied, “mother, brother Leo is cheating, he defeated me twice, this time too ! he is close to winning the round ” as she cried joyously, as the lady gazed Ludus board (Chess) which was made out of gold “oh, you are playing Ludus”, than again continued “don’t blame your brother, Selene, you have to accept defeat to able to win, so you have to accept defeat ”.

Selene was in wonder as her mother said those words, and replied quickly “no, mother, I was just…”, as soon as she spoke Leo interrupted “Selene, if you want to win, I will accept defeat, who many times as you want”, Selene had a joyous and radiant face, then she said, “No, brother you don’t have to accept defeat for nothing, I don’t like my brother accepting defeat easily ” as she made cute expression.

“Whatever you say my beloved sister” as he replied, their mother was watching her children cheerfully, as she hugged both of them with her arms stretched out, “My, beautiful and charming children”, the children also hugged her intensely, after a while the children separated themself.

“tomorrow, you two will be leaving for the Kingdom of Aristus, and attending the Royal Cognitionis, for your education, in the royal capital, you are going to have a good teacher, the teacher is a well-renowned scholar and he was also an imperial general ”

The lady spoke in a light tone, she had a bit of tense face, after some movement, she had a happy smile while gazing at her children.

“you will also meet that man, your father there, be careful! while around him” as she said, the children were confused and surprised after hearing about their father.

 

“Yes Mother, we will,” said Leo, the children were in confusion but didn’t question their mother.

 

“Oh now! let’s forget about that, come now, we will have our lunch in the dining hall” the lady said, the children had a happy face after hearing about the lunch.

As they moved out of the royal courtyard, the children rushed out of the courtyard while leaving their mother behind and every other servant went out except one maid, who was standing beside the lady.

The maid had red hair which was tied in bun-like shape, blue eyes and beautiful mature curvy body with huge milky breast hanging around.

After the children left, the lady’s eyes become colder, she had cold eyes on her innocent-looking face, as she asked the maid.

 

“Are all preparations been made for the journey”

 

 

The maid replied “Yes, My lady Leda, all the preparation have been made and the Royal Black Crow Guards, you ordered to escort the prince and the princess are also stationed at your command ”

 

Leda had a stiff face, as she said: “Okay, good Mira, I have to keep protecting my children from that man, if I was not a princess or the queen of Kingdom of Rex, he would have killed both of my children by now”.

Mira, the maid who was standing beside Leda, had no emotions on her face. While Leda continued “You, are my most trusted servant, so I will place this responsibility on you, to protect the future King and the princess of the Kingdoms”  

 

Mira replied in a respectful voice “Yes, my lady, I will do everything in my power to keep them safe”.

Leda had a narrow smile on her face as she said “now let’s go the children will be waiting for us”, Mira nodded in agreement  and left the courtyard

#unedited 

Please comment about my writing, is it good, moderate or bad. I will try to improve my writing and make it as good as possible to read.  

 

2