Idea? [Royalty/Weak Protagonist/Mother/Sisters/Isekai? I think xD]
506 7 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I just had an idea. Wrote in OpenOffice then just pasted here. So haven't really done any editing (don't even know how to edit anyway xD)
It kind of clicks with me...
Also kind of got some inspiration from 'Yandere Royalty' which is not a bad little read.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/190886/yandere-royalty/

Hi, My name is James. Just James, I don't actually know my last name too be quite honest. Well, I was hoping to just have a standard, normal day... unfortunately I wasn't given that.

To summarize what's exactly going on...
I woke up late for collage. So as I was rushing around to get washed and dressed. My doorbell goes off. So after making sure I'm dressed decently to be seen, I immediately rush downstairs and answer the door. There I am met with a hooded girl holding a metal baseball bat. So I nervously ask “can I help you?” because it's the normal thing to ask and well that baseball bat scares me. I mean there isn't even any baseball courts in my area.

So after asking, the girl lifts her head and looks me in the eyes. To be honest, they were quite beautiful. A nice amethyst purple that I could stare into for hour and hours. But there was something wrong... I can't move. Before I could even make sense of anything... *WHACK* I am met by darkness.

So, what now? Well I woke up in the back of a wooden cart, all tied up and gagged by cloth. But why a wooden cart? People have cars you know. Makes me question myself, am I even on Earth any more? I can't really just get up and look around and can someone please ask this old bald guy to stop staring at me. Like come on, I can't exactly move, so I'm not really gonna run away, am I?

Like as if my wish was answered the old guy turns to the driver of the cart. He's been silent most of the time, forgot he was here...

“So, how much do you think we can get for him?” the old guy asks the driver.

Wait... They mean to sell me?

“Depends, check his stats” the driver says without looking back.

The old guy takes out a piece of paper from a nearby bag and looks at me. He pulls his arm out and points his palm in my general direction. A light blue symbol appears on his palm out of nowhere. Yep, not on earth any more.

After a couple of seconds, the bald guy turns to look at the piece of paper.

“What the!?” the bald guy says whilst showing a shocked expression.

“What the matter?” the driver asks.

“His stats are all blurry!”
Jeez, do you have to shout old man.

“How is that even possible?”
Hmm... seems this doesn't happen often.

“I don't know, could be that someone has hid his stats from everyone.” the old man stares at me. Please stop staring at me. “Do you think this kid is important or something?” Kid!? I suppose being 21 can be counted as kid to an old guy like him.

“Hmm...” the driver thinks to himself. “Put him to sleep, he could be dangerous. We'll sell him as soon as we arrive in Milfir”
Milfir? Wait... put me to sleep!? Please no baseball bat...
The old man please his wrinkly hand on my forehead. “Sorry, kid. Sleep well” and once again, I sleep. Give me a break...

“My Q-queen! *cough, cough* I swear we just found him on the road whilst coming to Milfir”
Hmm? Voices? Queen? The old guy seems scared.

I open my eyes to a lovely pair of red heels. Is this the Queen? Well, least I know I'm on the ground now and not the cart.
After a few seconds the heels turn away and start walking back towards the old man who's on his knees. He looks hurt and there's someone else... I think? In the dark behind him... I got a bad feeling about this.

I can't get a really good look at the Queen either. She seems to be quite tall. Does she really need heels.

“So... you just found him... Is that true? Oh well, no matter. Cecilia!”

The next thing I know a blade of some kind appears in front of the old man's throat and with one clean slice, the throat is cut and the old man drops to the floor, lifeless.

Next the heels start walking back to me.

“The less who know about you, the better... oh? You awake? Aww, such an awful thing to see when you wake up.” suddenly a hand is placed on my forehead. “It's fine, you'll be safe now.”

I'm starting to feel sleepy... not again...

“Welcome home.”

Since I always do a poll... continue?
  • Yay Votes: 30 100.0%
  • Nay Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 30
13