Prologue two (monologue)
146 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The magic beast consisted of only eight race and the flaetin called them the five disaster and three calamities, for they brought destruction on their wake.

The five disaster consisted of the dragon, leviathan, ziz, behemoth, and bahamuth. While the three calamities consisted of grandania, karsut, and folseikens.

The dragon was a race known for their greed and thus they alway seek something they like wheter it was useful or not, by killing or pillaging.

The leviathan was a race of a giant fish with eight fin, they are known for their envy, they always envy other being even if they are far worthless than themselve and thus they always create a tsunami.

Ziz was a race of a giant gold bird that emitted lightning, they are famous for their love of destruction, and everytime they appear they will brought a lightning storm that devastated a large area.

Behemoth was a titanic rhino like race, their body was made of diamond and dirt, and they are gluttonous being who love to eat wood and earth.

Bahamuth was lizard like race that love to consume lifeforce, they will go to any place that have a lifeform and started a massacre.

Grandania was a humanoid race with body made out of black steel, they love stealing and pillaging just like dragon and also destruction just like ziz.

Karsut was a wolflike race with a body made of sharp blade, they love hunting the flaetin.

Forseikens was deer like race with a body that can control it own size, they love energy.

The reasons why the grandania, karsu, and forseikens was called the calamities even thought they are weaker than any of the five disaster was they always come in herd.

Ever since the magic beast born they killed and destroyed many flaetin, in the end some of them even started attavking the six race.

Forseikens started to attack the east, the home of vamika. Behemoth started to go underground, the home tyriant and some of them also started the south, the home of dasir.

The dragon and ziz went to the sky, the home of goriatum. Bahamuth went west, the home of bilwong for bilwong have the most life force.

The leviathan, grandania, and karsut went north and fought againt the valsum.

The six race beside valsum forced the flaetin that stayed on their territory to become the vanguard or to be more precise become the cannon fodder againt the magic beast.

Human used magic againt the forseikens and somehow come to a standstill, when suddenly the vamika attacked indescriminately and killed the human and forseikens alike. The both race received huge lose and forced forseikens to retreat.

After getting attacked by vamika the human feel dissapointed, anger, and hatred toward vamika. And since then human left the east and never once set foot on east again until they started a war again the vamika which they eventually lose and forced to become the slave for vamika.

At the south the elves controlled the element while the other flaetin race helped them in fighting againt behemoth, but they lose as there was not only one behemoth but half of their entire population that attacked.

The behemoth with their tough and titanic body that was almost as big as the goriatum, attacked without the flaetin can stop them and in the end the dasir was forced to come out and fought head to head againt the behemoth.

In the end the dasir killed all of the behemoth at the cost of almost 90% of their population.

In the underground the dwarf, gnome, and the other created a weapon that can suppress the behemoths.

Feeling confident of their weapon they attacked tyriant and getting almost annihilated by the tyriant for their weapon can't do anything to the tyriant.

After the underground flaetin almost getting annihilated there was nothing that can suppress the behemoths, the behemoths then went on rampage and started to eat tyriant for their body that was made of ore.

In the end only a few tyriant were left and they choose to hide deep inside the ground, while there was only one behemoths who was on the verge of death but was saved by the underground flaetin.

The underground flaetin then turned the behemoth into their walking fotress, and leave the underground until later where they tried to wage war againt the tyriant only to never find them.

On the west the war was so devastating that it anihilated all of the lifeform.

On the sky the dragon and ziz won and since then occupied the sky, while the flaetin fleed and goriatum was annihilated.

On the north valsum devoured the leviathan, grandania, and karsut. And after devouring them the valsum started to enter the other part of aldren.

After entering the other part of aldren, volsum quickly conquered the west, underground and half of the south. Leaving only the sky, east, and half of the south.

When the valsum attacked the south, many human used that time to run away from the vamika and went into hiding.

As time went by the flaetin status started to fall and eventually they become the slave of the six race, and only some race that was save, they are the underground flaetin, the sky flaetin, and the run away human.

Many years later the human started to imbued element into their magic and making it more powerfull, then they spread it into the other flaetin.

Many years after the spread of magic the flaetin started to counter attack and coming to a standtill with the six race and started to pressure them, but just as they almost win the god awakened and turned thing around.

They annihilated the magic beast, but they never went extinct as they are born from the universe energy. and they enslaved the flaetin once again.

3