Prologue last (monologue)
129 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the god woke up, they foind out that their power to create was gone and to some point their ability was useless againt the six race that now only leaving four out of the six.

Since then the god never involve themself with their creation except creating a barrier that suppres the birth of magic beast and enslaving the flaetin for their creation.

They don't even dare to take back the sky from the dragon and ziz.

Many many years later a genius born from gnome, this genius was called marzoc vitaellyis he created the summoning magic. And using this magic he freed the underground flaetin from the clutch of the six race.

A few hundred years after the underground flaetin was freed another genius was born among them, but this time from dwarf. She was called vordu mythian she created golem, and using her creation she attack the valsum and succesfully gained a place for themselve.

Thus the first flaetin kingdom called griasberth born, after many years griasberth conquered half of the underground.

A thousand years later the flaetin on the south created a kingdom with the help of dasir, thus the second kingdom macbyisath was born, but unlike griasberth that conquered half of the underground they got torn apart for many flaetin hate their kingdom because the dasir have a hand on them.

----------------------------------------------

One day an old vamika bought two flaetin, an angel and human. The old vamika teach the both them how to control the energy of the universe, because the angel was more talented than the human, the old vamika treatment toward the angel was far far better than the one for the human.

Finally the angel created the light attribute and the treatment it received become even better to the point the old vamika make the human become the angel slave.

After gaining a slave the angel the human very badly, under the angel treatment the human created the dark attribute and killed both the angel and old vamika and then went missing.

Many years later the necromancers appeared and waged war on the vamika and angel, and they won.

Since then half of the south was conquered by the necromancer.

Four hundred years later hazan kazan born, but nobody know what his race is or his gender is, even later on his name become taboo.

Twenty two years after his birth, he created the death attribute and become the strongest necromancer.

Then he gained the title of death forefather, six years later he created the blood attribute  and gained the title of blood forefather.

Seventy years after the blood attribute was created the god gained their power again and want to enslave the flaetin once again.

Almost all of the flaetin were enslaved by the god. Hazan kazan who was on the verge of death created  the first god killing magic.

The abyss of death and blood flower, using this magic he sacrificed the west part of eldran and turn it into xarctus or world of death and blood.

With the help of xarctus hazan kazan become immortal and can't die as long xarctus was still around. but being immortal he still can't kill the god and thus he went on a journey to create the true god killing magic.

After more than ten thousand years he finally created the magic called god impaller, using the magic he killed three god and turn their body into three book called book of azorthes.

After three god died at the hand of hazan kazan, the remaining god created a treatie with kazan, on the treatie they agreed on three thing.

One, kazan and the gods will never intervere with the matter of the world again.

Two, the six race and flaetin will have the same standing.

Three, kazan must seal the god killing magic and never spread or use it again.

After kazan and the gods created the treaties kazan turned the corpse of famisa, xueltinika, and hollutima into the book of azorthes.

And using the book of azorthes he created the reincarnation magic and reincarnated into another world.

And thus the story began.

1