Returning To Earth 4[(Un)Edited](Ꮆㄖ尺乇)
607 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Back to Selena's POV

*Knock* *Knock*

'Mmmh' A knock suddenly rang inside my room from the front door. I then ignored it while pulling my favorite blanket and pillow. Then I covered my whole body(except the Head) with the blanket and tucked my face on the soft feathery pillow.

*ₖₙₒ?ₖ* *Knock* *KNOCK* *BAAANG*
The Explosion suddenly blew my door and blanket away from me. It then flew past me and pinning my blanket with the reinforced metal at the wall.

When the explosion happened. I got surprised and just stared at it eyes wide and blinking. The door is stuck at the wall overhead myself when I'm sleeping.

I then Heard someone's footsteps and the noise of falling Concretes.

*Thud* *Thud* *Thud*

*Rubbles Falling* *Wall Collapsing*

"That's One hell of an Explosion!!" A gruff Old voice that similarly sounds like my old man. "And its bad manners to ignore someone politely knocking at your doors, Right?" I then Pressed a button on my hip out of reflex. After the button got pressed. I quickly pushed myself up and does a cart-wheel in mid air. I then grab something in mid air and holds it while fixing my aim at the one who blasted my not-so blast proof door.

"Careful Little Lady." He said while smiling. I pointed the thing I was holding and removed the safety of the weapon.

"Don't aim that toy gun of yours or you might die instead." He innocently said while his smile started getting creepier until it became a smile of a psychopathic killer. That Triangular face looks like my old mans face but with a ponytailed yellow blond hair instead of the hazel not colored military cut hair my father had. He has a finely trimmed beard on his face like my old man and that predatory eyes with a thick rectangular eyebrows. He got a lot of scars and a huge claw mark on his neck.

I then Felt a shiver run down my spine and accidentally pulled the trigger. The Hand held Cannon's Hammer suddenly retracted. It then instantly returned to its position while hammering and ignited the gun's 50'cal ammo inside.

*BANG*

It then fired and made me staggered my unprepared self for the recoil of this powerful gun. I reflexively closed my eyes to protect them of the approaching bullet case that is ejected from the gun.

*RIP*

I then heard the familiar sound of tearing flesh.

I slowly opened my closed eyes and hopes that goddamn psycho died when my eyesight returns.

But I quickly got disappointed when I saw his now bloody and smiling face near mine. He almost kissed me!

 

"Told you." He said while wiping the bloodstain that is on his left cheeks. I then felt myself started getting cold.
He then grabbed an organ container from his pocket and placed a bloody and still beating heart or more accurately my heart in it. When I saw what it was.

I quickly panicked and tried saying "Nooo!!!"

*whimper*

But my body started losing strength and my mouth won't move and I just let out a soft whimper.

He then dropped my slowly dying body and grabbed a scalpel from his pocket.

*Splat*

A lot of blood suddenly flew out from my open chest and start spilling on the floor. I silently watched him with my now weakening vision.
He slowly sliced open my belly without care and grabbed a surgical gloves from his Mechanical Arm. Yeah forgot to mention he got a really beefy arm that got a lot of grooves on it.

He then put his hand inside of me. He then started cutting my intestines first and grabs it. He carefully placed inside the organ container and placed it on a separate container. After he placed my intestines. He started continuing what he was doing. He then cuts my liver while splattering a lot of blood on his face. He then placed it inside the organ container too and continued on my Kidneys. He then thrust his hand again inside my open belly started grabbing something. After he inserted his hand. He then grabbed something and used his metal hands to cut it from me. I then saw my Stomach exit my body and continued on my Lungs, Ovaries, and a thumb size sphere shaped crystal out of my body. My nerves belatedly and suddenly sent the pain I felt when he was extracting my organs from my body.

'UGYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!' I mentally screamed while tears appeared on my blurry vision.

One of the grooves of his arm glows and opened. He then put inside both of his arm inside my now open  belly and started cutting it again.
I want to scream but no voice came out without the energy and lungs to operate.

My vision started dimming and most of my senses started getting duller and duller until I can only hear. 

 I then heard his voice saying about a thumb size mana core.

"Jackpot. This thumb size mana core will sell for a thousand coupon in the black market." He said while slowly walking and stepping on the rubbles base on his footsteps. "You literally has the blood of a fierce beast."

My hearing started to weaken and my mind started craving for a sleep.

'I hope my old man will a-v-e-n-g-e m-e~' I thought to myself before I succumbed to the encroaching darkness of death.

(Capt. Hernandez POV)
"Finally done!!" I said to no one and stretched my whole body. I slowly scanned the paper I was holding.

'Recon Report' The title of the paper I was holding. I then looked at the mountain of documents that I need to recheck. 

*Sigh*

A sigh escaped my mouth because of how stupid the chain of commands of the base. The rich old coots lives a luxurious life. While all  of us normal folks struggles to scavenge outside for materials to be exchange for coupon so we can eat a fulfilling food everyday. I even wondered why the hell is this base doing to even last for 3years with that stupid base commander of ours.

*Sigh*

I then sighed to myself again while massaging my temples thinking about the people living here.

*Alarms Blaring* 

When the sound of alarms entered my ears. I instinctively straightened my body and grabbed my long time partner. A heavy rectangular great word decorated by a metallic fierce wolf head as the handle.

"I guess some intruders bypassed our flimsy security." I then hoisted my pal on my left shoulder and slowly got up on my seat. I slowly walks towards my the door of my office room and exited it. I then saw some mechanic's running in panic and some of them bypasses me. But one unfortunate elven mechanic girl with glasses bumped into a barrel and fell down on her butt losing her glasses in the process.

*BOOOM*

[Warning: An Explosion Has Been Detected Inside The Ampher's Female Sleeping Quarter.] The base A.I suddenly said.

I then got terrified when I heard what the A.I said.

I then then quickly dashed my way towards Selena's room while slicing a path on the base's walls to quicken my arrival.

*Shing* *Bang*

I then saw an eastern descent young man approached me. He then asked "What's going on captain?"

When I saw him. I quickly evaded him and continued on running towards my daughter's quarter.

I then dodged some oncoming scared staffs running at me. After dodging my way from my office that is located nearby the mech bay to the amphers quarter.

I quickly kicked the flimsy security gate of the barracks looking building.

After destroying the Security Gate. I then prepared my huge masculine body for a ramming position. I then placed my sword in front of me substituting it as a ramming shield.

I then enhanced myself with a strength, stamina and regeneration enhancement spell. After my preparation is ready. I quickly pushed my body forward while running to build up speed. Then-

*BOOOM*

A deafening explosion happened when I finally crashed at the wall. I then kept on ramming and destroying wall by wall.

*Bam* *Bam* *Bam* *Bam* *Bam* (5x)

After the 25th wall I collapsed.

I finally arrived in front of a busted door that is stuck in the wall. A bloody floor, Blood filled curtain and a still fresh pool of blood spilling from a corner of the room.

When I saw this bloody scene. My fear suddenly intensified and my body started shaking while my mind kept on thinking of the worst outcome.

 

I slowly entered her room arms clenched and a sword ready.

*tap*

first step.

 

*tap*

second step.

*tap*

Third step.

*tap*

 

And finally the last step where I can clearly see what is at the corner of the wall.

 

*THUD*
When I saw what it was. I quickly felt my legs gave in and let my heavy body fell into a kneeing position.

 

I then saw my daughter's body laying lifeless on her own bloodied bed. Her belly are pried open without her organs inside. A fist size hole on her chest and a writing of blood beside her where her finger tips lay.

 

I want to cry but suppress it to myself. You don't want a huge man crying right. It look so awkward.

 

I slowly walked over to her limp body and dropping my old pal beside her. Then I slowly scooped her now lifeless body using both of my arms. After I placed my body on my arms. I then hugged her closer to my chest and started silently crying my grief out while ignoring my now bloodied military uniform.

 

I then recalled her most recent memories she made with me.

 

(┬┬﹏┬┬)

 

"DAD!! Its my very own Suit!!" She happily said while wearing her ampher suit and happily smiled at me.

 

"Happy Birthday Dad!!" She said while bringing a cake with 43 candles on it. She's wearing her one piece dress I gave her last year.

 

I then saw all of her happy smiles quickly passed by while calling me with different name.

 

"Da-" When she was still a baby.

 

"Dad~" When she's still a toddler.

 

"Dada-" When she's still a cheecky little girl.

 

"Daddy!" When she's almost a teenager.

 

"Papa." When she became conscious of her surrounding.

 

"DAD!!" And When she's having fun1 Family Bonding.(Not the lewd stuff If you asked me.) with me at her room.

 

Until her most and recently liked nickname for me.

 

"Old Man" She said smiling and holding a mug of beer in front of me.

 

I then felt the dam holding my emotion breaks and I started crying all of the griefs, anguish, guilt and many more flooded my unprepared heart.

*Sob*

"I'm sorry, *Sob* I'M SOR*Snort*RY, IMSOORRYYY *SOB*." I wailed while profusely apologizing to my now dead daughter about how I can't protect her and being powerless and oblivious about danger.

"UwaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHH-" I cried.

My crying intensified and I started wailing like a baby.

 

I gently hugged her lifeless body closer to my chest.

I then continued my crying fit for a good 15 minutes before I finally supressed my emotion and calming my now aching heart.

I slowly removed the tears blocking my vision and saw her calm and emotionless face covered by my tears and snot. I even saw a single tear appear on her left eye slowly sliding from her face.

I then slowly and gently placed her body on the bed while wiping and fixing her face to be beautiful again.

I then grabbed my now hungry looking great sword that is placed beside the bed. The wolf head now has a blood red glow in its eyes, like it was craving for revenge like me.

After I got up and prepared to go. I then again noticed the writing that is written using her blood and an unknown letter that is placed beside our photograph with my now deceased wife.

I red first the bloody writing on her bed.

'Sorry Dad, I'm a Weak-ing ~' the blood writing said. It was writtenusing her beautiful but messy hand writing.

 

I wanted to cry again but held it in to stop wasting time crying. I then approached the letter that is placed beside our family picture. 

It was cleanly written in cursive and you can't tell the difference if it was written mechanically or by hand.

I then slowly red the content of the letters like I always do.

'Dear Foolish Brother of Mine,

               Hello Brother of mine. Why did you decline the offer of my esteemed self to join my faction and get a higher position in it?
Are you still declining your past deeds that we made together when we are working together as the strongest assassin ever? or are you a new man for your daughter. 

              OOhhh Yeah. I guess you finally arrived at the murder scene of your daughter  right now and clenching your fist almost crumpling this poor letter of mine aye?

             Did you like my gift? Did you like seeing your daughter's lifeless body? or did you like to avenge her?

           Ahahahahahahahh! If you like to avenge her. You know where to find me brother or 'Fenrir of Blood.' your assassin code name right.
       

          You can always find me at the 'The Encroaching Darkness' base that I singlehandedly created.
               
                   Oooh forgot to mention. 
 
                  I still have an information of the killer who killed your wife Mary...
                                                                                                                                                   Written By your good old Friend and Twin Brother,
                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                                                          Joseph Armando Hernandez

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

I quickly crumpled the paper and throwed it outside the window of the Selena's room.

*Bang* *Glass Shattering*

*Beastial Roar*

I then release a roar that contains all of my swirling emotion.

 

I then rushed out of the room at an inhumane speed. I protected her body with a barrier to resist the shock wave I created when I ran out of her room.
([General])
Before Captain Hernandez exits the room.

 

A black cube with red lines suddenly flew out of his sleeves and landed on Selena's Dead body.

*whir* *whir* *whir*

 

It then started rolling on her left arm towards her now open chest.

While it was rolling. It was absorbing the spilled blood and dismantling her whole arm. It then kept on growing and growing on its journey towards her chest.

 

After rolling several times and cleanly removing her entire arm. It then arrived at her chest and it size grown into a basketball size black cube with erratic lines of red.

 

*Wooong* *Woong* *Wong* *Wong* *Wong* *Kacha* *Pshhh*

 

It sat there for a minute before a reaction finally happened. A ripple of cubes suddenly appeared on the cube's surface and blood slowly dripped from the cube but it was instantly absorbed back inside.

 

It then instantly disassembled and reassembled itself into its first form while spilling blood.

 

It quickly shrunk itself back into a grapefruit size cube and entered her body while again absorbing the spilled blood.

This is the best I can chapter improvise for a bloody scene.

I still got a more bloodier saved inside my computer.

BUT my 3 chapters I wrote using my computer when I got no internet disappeared with my computer who got sold.

Rip me and my computer.
And sorry about the promised 6k words. I didn't completed it. (┬┬﹏┬┬)( இ௰இ )
I lost my 5213 words text file with my sold computer.

11