Ch 2 – That Elven Tutorial Assistant Girl
28 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A white empty valley full of silence and nothingness. Just my thoughts in the void of the white plains of the afterlife. I must be dead, I can only be dead. What a sad way for me to go.

At least I saved a-

"Welcome to Illdyvia, is this your first time?"

A voice with no voice suddenly welcomed me. I didn't hear it, but I heard it. It has no tone, sound, nor gender. Yet I understood what it said, what it meant and it's intention. It genuinely only greeted me. The lack of hearing it, or the feeling of hearing it feels off.

"Is this your first time?"

The voice with no voice asks yets again. I have no body nor mouth so I don't know how to reply. I have no means to reply, and no body to control. It amazes me my conscience is still intact.

This is my first time, and I don't even know what to do. How can I-

"Well then if it's your first time, let us start with giving you a body. It can be any race and gender you think and see fit."

A body like mine would be fine but gender...? Does that mean I can be a girl?

When those thoughts passed, I got a body. It felt like it was mine but it felt different. It's light, soft, less stiff and there's nothing down there. It was definitely a body of a female, and how I'd imagine what I'd look like as a female.

"This feels too weird though."

I thought out loud while feeling that a man's body suits my wants more. I did live with it and got used to it, having a female body and voice kinda throws me off.

My body started changing, growing and reshaping itself. It was another weird experience, something that I wish that'll not happen again.

"Is that body fine?" The voiceless voice asked.

"Yeah, this is fine."

This wouldn't really matter, but It was nice last life experience. Experiencing a changing body and the female body. It's quite sad that this is the last thing I'll do in my life. My body is going to die soon and the me here as a conscience would most likely die to. A man who is dead can't do any deed after all.

"Where would you like to start?" The voiceless voice asked while a hologram of a globe of Illdyvia appeared in front of my eyes like it was being programmed in.

Amazing as the sight it is, I remained silent.

. . .

"Where would you like to start?"

. . .

"Where would you like to start?"

. . .

"Where would you like to start?"

The voiceless voice asked and asked. It feels like it's not going to stop, but the long silences it gives felt like it stopped. It could've been an hour by now for all I know. My body should've died by now, I should be dead. Somehow I'm still here, and it felt impossible to me. Something feels wrong, the fact that I'm here could mean many things.

Doing nothing seemed pointless if I'll be waiting for nothing. So I finally moved towards the globe.

"Where would I like to start?" I asked myself as I walked around it to see how it looks. Only a few is displayed, but small areas seems to be slowly drawn towards the empty areas.

There are flashing points on multiple places on the map. When I focus my eyes on them, they give me small info about where, what and how the area is. Curiosity got the best of me so I looked at other areas too for no real good reason. After a while, I found Rybanhald. It is a city that is the heart center of trades. This is also the place that we were told to meet. I was about to select it as my starting point, then my own thoughts pulled me back from making the decision.

"How can I tell them what happened to me? How can I tell them that I'm dead..?"

I stood there drowning in my own anxiety. There is no good path, there is only the path of end.

"It all seems empty..."

. . .

I should recollect my thoughts to choose the path that I will take the least damage. I only get one chance to tell them I am dead. I don't want to panic or worry them, especially Celia.

With my thoughts in place, I chose a close town down south as my starting point. Floracliff, a quiet and tranquil rural elven town that specializes with flowers. A perfect place to calm down and recollect myself.

"Would you like your race to be local to the town?" The voiceless voice asks.

Oh right, I could be any race.

"I guess that would be a nice experience, as long as I am still somewhat close to my actual self."

"Understood."

My body started shifting again, though this time I barely felt the change. Excluding the fact that I feel lighter. I then reached out for my ears, it feels quite weird. The way that it can move too, yet somehow it feels very natural.

I started moving around to get a better feel of my body. It felt great being light and fast, definitely my cup of coffee.

"Here's your starting equipment."

A bag appeared in the air and dropped at my arms. I took a look inside.

6 Daggers, 3 Black Sweater Shirts, 3 Long Shorts, 3 Pairs of Underwear, 2 Small Potion Vials, and 10 Silver Coins.

I took the clothes out and wore them. It feels comfortable and easy to move on. It also has the color that I prefer wearing the most as a plus.

"Is there any changes that you would like to yourself or your clothes?"

"No, everything is okay."

"Step out the portal once you're ready."

The space a couple of feet away from me ripped open and made a portal. I expected a loud noise from space itself being ripped, but it was just the sound of a gust wind suddenly being blown away.

I approached the portal and stopped midway to take one last look at the empty white valley of nothingness.

"It this what the afterlife would look like?" I wondered.

A very... Empty feeling....


 

I ended up inside an old but sturdy woodcutter's cottage, or at least that is how it feels. It's shabby and dusty at some places, logs chopped and cut by various methods are stacks at a cabinet.

I looked out the nearest window and saw slimes sliding and hopping about, like they are grazing the grass outside. I was interesting to see monsters near the starting point, but I doubt this place is one. So I opened and peeked out the window to clear my suspicions. The air was fairly thin, the wind is also on the breezy side. I am at the skies, and this cottage is at the cliff of this land.

Floracliff, it might be a literal town at a cliff. The thought of it is quite scary, but the dream and vision of it is quite beautiful to see by one's own eyes.

"Is someone there?"

A muffled female voice came from the nearby stairs. My mind was thrown into a slight panic. I shouldn't be suddenly appearing in a house that is being inhabited. This is bad, what should I do?

"Are you a new player?"

The voice now became clearer as the owner of that voice walks down the stairs. As she was descending the stairs, our eyes met and locked. It felt like she was trying to read me, as she was looking into my soul. Though, I didn't feel anything negative out of it. It was just an elven girl that... Looks like the female me?

She definitely looks the part in every way I'd imagine my face and figure. The only difference was she had very alluring sparkling light emerald hair and elf ears.

"Uhm... Are you... Rei Skyfinn..?"

Frozen solid like a stone, unable to respond to anything also like a stone. Her voice also sounded like my female voice earlier. She is definitely a splitting mirror of me.

"Uhm... Hello...?" The girl started getting anxious. Her eyes started to fill with worry and doubt. It was quite gloomy, it broke me out of my shocked state and forced out an answer out of me.

"Ah! Yes, right. I am Rei Skyfinn."

"Thank the skies." She let out a sigh of relief. "If you weren't Rei, I don't know what I would do."

"Why?" I asked curiously why it had to be me.

"Let me introduce myself. I am your Tutorial Assistant." She bows politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Skyfinn."

"Likewise. You can just call me Rei though, I don't like formalities."

"Oh."

Her anxiousness starts to slowly crawl back to her. She looks deep in my eyes again, I don't know why but she looks very desperate about it.

. . .

Wait. She's a tutorial assistant? AIs have progressed this far? I don't recall AIs having their own personalities. They usually follow protocol or their scripts. For a tutorial assistant, she is doing a very bad job.

A while has passed and this girl is still staring at my eyes. She's also looks like she's about to cry. It makes me feel bad doing nothing about it so I broke the silence and started a conversation.

"So, what's your name?"

"My name..?"

She breaks eye contact to think deeply process the question. She thought about it for a while and it looked like she found her answer.

"I have no name." She answers as she beams a big smile innocently, seems like she she felt she achieved something big.

Her innocence made it feel harder to force a conversation out.

"You're a tutorial assistant right?"

"Yes."

"What should we do?"

"I don't know."

She still looks quite achieved and happy that she is conversing with me. Though her smile starts fading.

"I don't know..." She repeats her answer with a depressing tone. "Sorry... I should be teaching you... But I don't know how to, I can't read you at all."

"Read me?"

"By the time you go through the portal, I should already get the information I need on how to teach you. Somehow... I only know your name."

"Mind if we sit and talk?"

I noticed we have been standing for a while so I suggested we sit down. As absurd as it would sound, hopefully this will help her relax. I also have to gather my thoughts and assess the situation.

She's doing her best, but she has reached an unexpected path in her coding. With no protocol, script or guidelines to follow, she's clueless on what to do. A normal AI would've crashed and remained silent here, but she doesn't seem like one. Rather, she doesn't feel like one. She is like a lost puppy, doesn't know what to do and when the path shows itself it'll dash towards it happy that it found its way.

Glancing at her. She's seem to be lost in thought again. The air around us starts to feel cold so I went to the fireplace and light a fire. This should warm up the air a bit.

When the fire started to grow, she was suddenly sitting next to me as she stared deep in the flames.

"So that's how it's done." She quietly thought to herself.

"Yeah." I replied normally hiding that her sudden appearance spooked me.

We sat side by side near the fire. Somehow it's not uncomfortable or strange. It felt natural to be sitting next to her. The silence is still making me a bit anxious with our interactions so I started to think about conversation starters.

How are you? What are you doing? What is your dream?

"What do you want to do? What interests you?" Before I knew it, I was voicing out my thoughts. I was worried about the out come but she answered straight without hesitation.

"I want to teach you how to live. I'm interested in living."

"What would you teach me first about living?"

I kept the conversation going regardless of the shock I got from her answers. An AI who is interested about living... No... A girl who is interested about the concept of life itself. It hit deep, yet I quite get it.

I was dying earlier after all... and before this I-

"Cooking." After a bit of silence, she found her answer breaking my thoughts.

"Then let's do that."

"Really!?" She was so thrilled that she accidentally bumped her head on mine. "Ow..."

"Doing nothing is boring after all."  I rub my forehead as I chuckle. 

"That's a fair point..."

"So, what can we make?"

"Make? We can only make food right?" She seems dumbfounded.

"But what food are we gonna make?"

"There's types of food..?"

This feels very wrong. This is a very clueless and knowledge-less girl. Is this what she meant that she can't teach me?

"Oh!" She stood up and opened the kitchen cabinets. "We have the tools though, we can make food with these!"

She's absolutely clueless...

"Do you know what vegetables are?" I asked.

"Vegetables...?"

"Yeah, like cabbage, leek and eggplant."

"Cabbage? Leek..? Eggplant... I know what an eggplant is! It's an egg from plants!"

"How did you come to that conclusion?'

"A chicken lays eggs, so it wouldn't be strange if a plant lays eggs too."

At least she knows what chickens and eggs are...

I let out a defeated sigh.

"Can I step out for a bit?" I asked.

"Sure."

I stepped out to get fresh air. To my surprise, there's quite a lot of farmland outside, multiple types of vegetables are being grown. There's an orchard with random trees. There is even a barn and a chicken coop not farm from the cottage.

It's bugs me out that the tutorial assistant doesn't know most of this, but it can't be helped now. I should look for stuff that we can make. I guess I'll start at the chicken coop and the barn.


 

I went in the barn. I don't know why I was expecting something grand in a fantasy setting-like barn, but it was just a normal barn with cows and horses. Hay bales stacked in the corner, some at the center. Cows and horses at their pens, very orderly arranged so that it could be understood properly.

Looking around the barn, I found tools at a small closet. Butchering blades, milkers, pitchforks and all those other farm equipment. Some I don't recognize, but the milker interested me the most. I always wondered how one procure fresh milk, or at least how their tools work. Since we have a milker and some cows, it's time to discover how this works.

It wasn't hard to look for a cow that can produce milk. They have been organized accordingly by age, weight and if they can produce milk. I hope whoever manages these cows won't mind if I take just half a bucket of milk. Then again, since this is a tutorial I don't think they would mind as much.

Plugging the suction of the milker on the udders was hard, and they didn't seem that they want to stick. I tried for a couple of minutes and only got a quarter of a bucket. When I started squeezing and pulling by hand, life was easier. Nothing is easy at the start, I accept that. Though kinda saddens me that I can't use a milker. Maybe some other day I'll learn how to use it.

More minutes passed and I started to hear footsteps walking towards me, must be the owner of these cows. I wonder how I would explain this, and I really hope they don't mind. Thinking of regrets makes me wish I have not tried in the first place.

Tapped at my shoulder, I turned around. To my surprise, it was the elf tutorial assistant.

"Hello Rei."

"Hello."

"What are you doing?" She looks at my hands as it's doing it's squeezing motion, curious on what I'm doing.

"Milking a cow."

"Doesn't milk comes from females?"

"This cow is a female."

"Cows have genders?"

"You... You don't know that?" Her cluelessness caught me so off guard that it made me speak before I think.

"They.. really do..?"

"Yes."

She started pouting and sulking as she grabs her modestly sized breasts. With her cluelessness, it was an easy read. She's trying to see if she could be of service if she could make milk.

"You wouldn't be able to make milk."

"Why not, I'm a female aren't I?"

"Have you given birth?"

She dropped dead silent for a minute before answering my question.

"No...?"

"Females only start producing milk once they give birth to a child. I don't know how it really works but it's their way to feed babies with something nutritious enough that the can eat."

"So if I give birth to a child I can make milk?"

"Yes."

"Can you help me make a child?"

Her question made me drop dead silent. The way she said it without hesitation, innocently and full of purity made me very uncomfortable. It took me quite a while to gather myself to reply.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because I like you."

Petrified like staring at medusa, listening to a curse of a siren. I stopped moving and ceased breathing for several seconds. Even with my guard up to her cluelessness, my guard was still lowered to her feelings.

. . .

How the hell am I gonna answer this..?

"Can we talk about this later?" She asked.

"Oh, okay."

I was spared for now somehow. I want to get my mind of this, and it would be better if she does too.

"Who manages this farm?"

"Nobody."

Nobody..?

"We are in the tutorial plane, only we exist in this pocket dimension for now. If anyone would manage this farm, it would be us."

"So we are not in Floracliff?"

"Floracliff...? Is that the name of your starting point?"

"Yeah." I nodded slightly as I replied.

She's starting to act like a proper tutorial assistant. I think her mind is slowly finding itself as she thinks deeply like she's figuring things out.

"It's no use... Still a nothing to teach you about. I don't even know where Floracliff is."

"You don't know?"

"I should know. Somehow I don't."

Our conversation push time forward that I didn't notice I'm already past the halfway mark of the bucket. I guess it's fine, no harm done to anything or anyone. No one would be mad about it either.

"What's the milk for anyways?" The girl asks.

"Cooking."

"You can cook with milk?"

"With some other stuff yeah."

"Can I get the other stuff..?" She looks at me with pleading eyes. She definitely wants to help.

Before answering her, I looked at the fields and what are there. From what I see, nothing should be able to go wrong if I tell her to fetch random fruits or vegetables.

"Can you grab random things on the field that seems edible?"

"Like cabbages and eggplants?"

"Do you know what they are?"

"No." She answers honestly with an innocent smile. It feels like it's her signature.

"Just grab anything growing at the plants or anything that looks like a plant but won't grow anything besides itself." I tell her as I let out a sigh of defeat again.

"Okay!" 

She then headed off to a shed to probably get supplies. At least I hope she does. Either way, I'm going grab a couple of eggs at the chicken coop.

After collecting a basket full of eggs, the elf girl starts yelling.

"Get off me!"

Being worried, I ran out the chicken coop. She's being attacked by a slime. I ran towards her and the slime. after landing a kick at the slime, it exploded and slime flew everywhere.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, thank you for asking."

"Are you sure you are?"

"Yes. I'm just... Slimed all over."

"We should clean up." I suggested.

"I agree. Being clean is important after all." She looks proud of herself. "Also the slimes here are harmless."

Nodding on her comment, I took a glance at the basket behind her yet I could not help but let out a deeper defeated sigh than earlier.


 

One bathroom may seem like a problem but I somehow feel calm with all this. Even with her naked at the same room I am in. Even when she glances over me and when our eyes meet, I felt calm about it. Maybe taking so many baths with my sisters already steeled me for these moments. I'm glad my sisters and those bathing days exist.

I looked at the shelves at there's something weird that catches me eye. It looks like a ball of shampoo, and has the shining and fluid look of liquid shampoo. It smells like shampoo and it's also smells peaceful. I poked the ball and it seems like I can claw the fluid out of its solid state. I was about to wash my hair so it would go to waste, but I just noticed that the elf girl just keeps dumping water on herself unable to wash the slime off her hair.

"Do you need help..?" I asked with hesitation.

"Please." She replies without.

Getting the green light, I started washing her hair. Her hair is quite long, It is just probably an inch away from her hips. I clawed a few more drops of shampoo so I could hopefully properly clean her hair. Aside from the slime, her hair feels very smooth and silky. It was nice to touch and stroke.

After washing her hair, I proceeded to wash her body. I soaped my hand up then rubbed her all over. It doesn't look like she has sensitive or ticklish spots. She doesn't fidget at all either so touching her doesn't seem to be a problem. At least... not until later... She seems to be upset about something. Is it the way I'm touching her? Am I not gentle enough? Or is she upset that she doesn't know how to clean herself?

"How come it's not standing up..." She very quietly whines.

Oh. No wonder it felt like I was being stared at down there. Yet it hurts my head why she knows the most random of trivial of things.

"Maybe it's because this feels very platonic." I answer flatly.

"Hmm..." She thinks to herself.

When my hands moved lower at her belly she moaned. Any normal person who have lived with two siblings and taken a bath with them know what is an act and what's not. But in her case, her innocence caught me off guard.

"Ah! It moved!" She look so full of herself.

I pinched her.

"Ow!"

The pinch surprised her and made her jump back at me. Noticing how stupid this charade is, it made me laugh. A helpless elven girl with no name, absolute cluelessness, full of innocence and honesty is trying her best to be of service. Her intentions are crazy, but her intentions are the cherry on top.

"H-hey- What's so funny?" She starts fidgeting.

Unable to resist myself, I continued laughing. A couple of seconds later, she became giggly like she was intoxicated by my laughter and laughed along. Accidentally and apparently contagious, but it's nice to hear her laugh.

After the bath, we washed and left our clothes to dry. She helped with the simple rinsing and hanging them up. She also pointed out that things that we might need should be around places, the tutorial plane provides it as so. So we looked around near the bathroom and found towels.

Watching her as she dry herself by the fireplace, it made me think of what she knows and can do. She can communicate and speak her thoughts. She can do simple look for and get tasks. She knows what this place is for and what this place holds, yet she is clueless about most of those things.

Time passes in silence as the time flies by. As minutes go, she becomes fidgeting. When the sun was setting, she forced herself to break the silence.

"How are we going to cook with these things?"

"You really want to cook?" I asked nervously.

"Is there anything wrong..?"

I became worried if I let a clueless person work on the kitchen. Anything could happen to a person who doesn't know what they are doing after all. But I'm sure she won't stop poking at it, this is also what she wants to do after all. I was lost in my own thoughts as if it was another world. But every time I talk to her, I can't help but pay attention to her. I want to help her get what she wants.

"Okay, I'll put you in charge of the vegetables."

"Vegetables?"

Oh right, she doesn't know what those are...

"Hold on."

I grabbed the basket of her random collected stuff, and moved away those that are dangerous to leave in her care. To my surprise after removing the random weeds and mess, there's two types of cabbages, tomatoes, carrots, and an eggplant. Ingredients for a salad and nothing dangerous.

"This is amazing." I blurted out.

"It is?" She sounded doubtful.

"These are ingredients to make a salad."

"A salad..?"

I lay them out on the table and told her which one is which.

"This is an eggplant?" She points at the eggplant.

"Yes, that is an eggplant."

"I thought that there were like... White plant ball seeds that is like an egg." She gestures with her hands what she thought it would've been like. "I didn't expect that it would be a purple fruit like stick."

"This is reality though."

"So, what do I do with these vegetables?"

"First, you wash them with water."

. . .

I started making fluffy cheesy scrambled eggs and boiled the milk as I tell her what to do. I also found what it seems to be sticks of butter on a cold weird jar. Same goes for cheese, salt and pepper, but the seasoning and spices are stored on what looks normal to be. I used what I was able to find, and it was easy to find stuff since there were labels.

When some of the butter oil popped and mildly sting me. That's when I noticed that we were cooking naked. I looked at the elven girl to see how and what she is doing. It wasn't long till I realized I was eyeing her naked body.

Some of my make friends said apron only was the greatest thing a girl could wear while cooking. After watching this girl, I'm not on their side. She was a beauty, the way her body and hair shines with the warm light of the flames, and the way her body moistens with sweat. It was truly a sight to see.

The butter oil stung me again, pulling me out of my wild thoughts. This egg is slightly over cooked, and mildly burned on some places. I'm going to eat this to remind myself one of the things not to forget while cooking. That is staying focus on the task at hand.


 

Fluffy Cheesy Eggs, Warm Milk and a Salad. Quite a healthy meal. I was worried on what the salad would end up to be, yet it exceeded my expectations, it was carefully washed and chopped. Some pieces may be quite big or small, but it was very good for someone who has zero clue on how to make or prepare food.

She waits for me to take the first bite, as I wait for he to take her first bite. A minute of waiting made me feel bad for her and the food so I suggested if we take the first bite at the same time.

"Three."

"Two."

"One!" "One."

As she yelled one, she took her first bite. The same for me, though I didn't yell.

She was drowning in bliss, savouring every sweet bite and time it's in her mouth. She was enjoying her meal. I felt very envious that she is very carefree and laid-back. The mood being too bright, made me feel the opposite. I was reminded that I'm dead and I might die anytime. I could also be already dead and this is just a dream that my mind simulates as I am dying.

None of this could be even real.

. . .

I grabbed a small knife and pointed it at my finger. 'This shouldn't hurt if this is a dream right? Even if it does, it should only heart a little.' was the only thing in my mind.

Fwssh.

I deeply cut the point of my left ring finger. It stings like a real cut. If this was a dream, I should've woke up by now. The amount of stress I am on should wake me up. Yet the world falsified my theory in an instant and confirmed itself that this is not a dream while it's at it.

"Rei..?" The elf girl looks at me, worried on what's happening to me.

"Sorry, I was just testing things." I stood up and started to treat my wound. "Don't mind me, you can keep enjoying the meal."

"You don't seem to be enjoying though, you should enjoy more~"

"Does a dead person really have to?" I replied back quite harshly.

She fell silent and stared at her food. There's a bit of glances she tried to take at me to attempt to read me, but I don't think she will be able to.

Better to talk to someone that is tired than someone who just woke up. The me from earlier is the tired me, and now I woke up back at reality.

"Sorry." I apologized as I sit down.

Quiet as a sleeping bird, she didn't reply. All she just did was nod and continued to eat. Her laid-back and carefree self vanished from the table. She's now eating obediently, silently and slowly.

Time passed and I am sitting by the fire. I finished first and she is still on the table slowly eating.

I am curious to see how she's doing. When I turned to look, she was crying. When she noticed I saw her, she turned her face away to hide it.

"Sorry... I'm sorry, Rei... If only I wasn't so useless... Things would've been better..." She apologized as her silent crying fades.

"But you're n-"

"I am useless... I am a failure of a tutorial assistant." She cut my words off. "I should've been the one helping, teaching and serving you, not the other way around!"

I am such a fool. She might be a tutorial assistant, but she is a human in every sense like everybody else. If I only accepted it my entire mind, it shouldn't have come to this.

I got up on my feet and made my way towards her. I want to make her feel better but words won't reach her now. I know what she feels all too well to let it be. I don't want her to go through the same road I've been.

"R-Rei..?"

I embraced her and give it a moment to sink in, her breathing started to slowly calm down. She feels cold and warm at the same time, she shivers as my arm is wrapped around her. When she calmed a bit, she hugged back.

"Thank you for being so nice to a useless elf like me."

"No, thank you. You've spent with a lonely person whom you don't even know."

"I'm jealous though."

"Why?"

"You get to keep living."

I get to keep living..?

"Your body may be dead, but your soul is still alive. As long as you don't die, you'll keep living."

"You won't get to keep living?"

"I and this place only here temporarily. Once you leave, I'll fade away with it."

That's absurd. They made human like people in the tutorial with their own feelings, dreams and intentions just so that they'll fade away? Lives are not tools, I will never forgive who done this.

"It's okay Rei. I have no regrets."

"Surely you have a something you want to live for right?"

"I wa-." She pulls me in and wraps her arms deeper, yet unable to finish what she tried to utter out.

Is it really okay for the dead to keep living? Is it really okay to let fate take away this girls life?

. . .

A long while has passed. She and I are now sharing one blanket while sitting the the fireplace to keep ourselves warm. She sits and rests herself on my with a content face. She looks like she accepts her face, but I don't.

What can I do..?

"Rei?" She lightly pulls my arm to get my attention.

"Yes?"

"Can you grant me one last wish..?"

Last wish... This is a farewell wish isn't it?

"No."

"I see..." She gets out our blanket wrap and started walked towards the stairs with a mood of regret.

"I'm taking you with me."

She lost her footing and almost stumbled upon hearing my words.

"I must have heard that wrong, it's impossible for someone like me to be taken along." She tries to deny the truth.

"No, you've heard it right." 

The surprise of my choice seem to have made her legs give out. She starts crying as held her hands and arms close to her chest. I unwrapped the blanket off myself and covered her with it. She didn't stopped crying, but I can tell it was tears of joy. Even when crying her innocent wide smile made it a warm yet heart aching sight to see.

"Is this really true?" She asks while crying.

"Yes, this is all true. This is reality."

I let her cry herself out as I pat her back. Reality is only cruel if you let it be cruel. If her destiny is made like so, I'll pull her out of it. Screw fate, I'd rather thread my own.

. . .

Time passed and it was time for bed. After crying herself out, she seemed to have passed out. Even so, she looks like she is sleeping peacefully. I carried her to a room and let her rest there.

"Rei..." As I was about to leave the room, she called out my name.

I turned around to see if she was just calling me out while she's sleeping, or if she was genuinely calling me. When I turned, she was sitting up looking at me with a begging face. It's much more dangerous than the most adorable puppy trying to beg for something.

"Yes?"

"Can you... Sleep with me..?" She fidget and slightly hides herself with the blanket.

I don't want to spoil her but it might leave a bad impression if I just leave her. I'll just make today special and spoil her this much only for today. Yet, I still wanna get out of this if I can.

"Are you sure you're okay with me?"

"Y- ...yes..."

"I move around a lot when I sleep, is that fine?" I lied.

"I'll accept it all... I-It's my choice anyways."

"Okay then." I sigh.

Her choice of words are dangerous. Her cluelessness and lack of common decency is bad, very very bad. Still I find myself scooting under the blanket. The bed is comfortable, but the girl staring at me the entire time isn't. I feel her fidgeting around and her nervous breathing. I wonder what could be in her mind... But that's is impossible. You can never read or imagine the thoughts of the opposite gender.

"Is it really true that you're taking me with you?" Looks like she mustered all her courage to ask the question one more time.

"This is all true."

Before realizing it, I was smiling gently. My emotions acted first, and gave her a soft stroke at her cheeks. She accepted it and closed her eyes. Her face was glowing with happiness and peace.

"I can't believe something better than my wish came true."

Her sudden start of a conversation with her calm demeanor kind of caught me off.

"Can I ask for more wishes Rei?" She asks as she snuggles herself.

"Go ahead, I'll try my best to make them come true."

"Can we be lovers?" She opens her eyes and stared deep into mine.

"No." I answered without hesitation.

"Why not?" She asks with a little bit of whining on her tone.

"Our relationship is still quite young, you might end up hating me or lose your feelings in the future the more you know me. There could be other people that'll suit your preferences out there, so you can't just suddenly choose."

"What is preferences?" Her cluelessness returned.

"It's a list of what you want in someone, something or what you do."

"Then you're perfect~" She giggles.

"Are you sure about that though... You might regret it in the future." I sighed as I commented on her reply.

"I am very much sure." She places her forehead on my chest. "I love you and that will never change."

"Then let me ask you a question."

"If I answer the question, will you change your answer to mine?"

"In the future."

"So what is this question?"

"What do you love about me?"

"Everything." She wraps her arms on my naked body as she rests her face in my chest.

The perfect answer and without hesitation. She really does love with all her being.

"If you still feel the same in the future, I won't mind being yours." I pat her head.

"It's the opposite though." She giggles.

A minute of silence passed and my conscience started fading.

"Rei, can I ask for one more thing before we sleep?"

"Is it a kiss?" I joked.

"No, but I would love that too please."

"Anyways... What is this thing?" I jumped out the kiss road.

"Right... Can you give me a name?"

"A name is an important thing though. Are you sure you want me to name you?"

"If you are the one who names me, I'd accept it with all my heart. Though... Can you make it cute?"

A cute name... I don't know... I haven't named anyone before. Hold on, how does she know how to use cute?

"I don't think I'm good with names though." I attempted to dodge the matter, while lost in my random thoughts.

"It's okay. I'm sure you also had a hard time talking to me without a name right?" She pokes me at my cheek as she smiles at me in a playful manner.

"You have a point."

Let's see...

. . .

. . .

"Myll."

"Myll?" She sound confused with what I said.

I found a name in my mind that sounds cute and went along with it.

"It has no real meaning but it could also mean a lot of things." My thoughts got out.

"It sounds cute though."

"Glad you like it."

"Is it my name..?" She seems to have no picked it up yet.

"Yeah."

"Myll... Myll... Myll..." She kept repeating her name. "If you're going give it a meaning what would it be?"

"Well... The M on Myll would be Magical, every moment I've spent with you is like a spell. Y would be Youthful, you look and feel so young and you enjoy it to the fullest. The two Ls would be Lively and Lovable, they're both self explanatory."

She let the arm above me go as she rolls facing up the ceiling.

"Magical, Youthful, Lively and Lovable... Myll."

She kept staring at the ceiling in silence, she seems to be clearly thinking about it clearly.

"I love it." Myll said with a very happy tone.

She started weeping.

"Can you say my name? I want to hear you say it again." She asks.

"Myll."

She started making those excited and happy girl noises and started to rub her entire body on me while locking me in an embrace. It gave me jolts of pleasure as our elvish silk skin kept smoothly grazing and rubbing each other. My junior also started to stood up and grown stiff, then it got sandwiched between us. Myll kept moving and moving that it was being rubbed by her lower half, while it's head is poking her belly button.

"Ehehe~ Rei called my name~"

She doesn't seem to care or even notice... But I hope these dangers stop soon.


 

This chapter has a very special place in my heart. Myll is one the characters I love in this entire series. I aim to tell Myll's story as best as I can.

Would you like daily releases? (If yes, future chapters would be cut in parts.)
  • Yes Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Can you just write small side chapters while you write the next? Votes: 1 50.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Dec 5, 2020 08:42 AM.
0