2.Death
452 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahh"

Adam woke up with a headache. He looked around confused and after few seconds it hit him that he was in the middle of a mission and stood up immediately ignoring the slight headache and stinging pain at the back of his head.

He slowly took his gun lying beside him, cautiously went downstairs and he was extremely alert as he didn't know what happened when he passed out a few hours ago. He slowly observed the surroundings and waited for 20minutes before moving out of the building. Then he saw the state that surrounding buildings has been and he lightly gasped cause buildings were half or completely destroyed smokes were coming out from few of them. He searched for signs of Dean even though he knew he wouldn't find him but continued searching, it might be because he saved his life. He knew he himself wouldn't survive this sort of battle which looked like remnants of an airstrike. He cautiously wandered around for an hour and found many dead bodies of enemies, few had bullet holes, few had their throats cut and he even saw dismembered body parts of few. He couldn't take it anymore so he emptied his stomach and his face was bit pale but he didn't stop his search.

*RUSTLE*

Adam immediately pointed the gun at the dead body to his right side. He looked at it for few seconds and he heard the sound coming from below the body so he slowly approached it vigilantly as he approached it, suddenly body was pushed aside from underneath it. Adam put two bullets in the body's head but his attention was drawn to the new body beneath the old body and he rushed towards the body and kneeled.

"Dean!"  "Dean!"

Adam shouted as he slowly lifted Dean's head as tears started to fill his eyes. He suddenly felt Dean move his arm and looked down to see Dean looking at him with half-opened eyes. Dean smiled and said

"Why are you crying over a stranger?" he coughed as soon as he said that. Adam was startled but he couldn't smile or celebrate knowing that Dean is alive as he can tell it is final minutes of someone leaving this world. He had broken legs and a bone was sticking out from his left elbow, but the most devastating thing was his shoulder was pierced and lost a significant amount of blood. Dean still being alive itself is a minor miracle or maybe it's his strong will that's keeping him from going on a next journey.

"Why did you recklessly went alone?"

" As I said it was my battle"

"I couldn't understand why did you save me"

"I know you are a bit hot-blooded and you wouldn't have listened to me no matter what I said so I had to knock you ou-" Dean started to cough few times as blood started to flow slowly from his mouth.

"Listen I don't have time, the package is a pen drive and it's in my right chest pocket. After this, if you wanna get an actual training on how to survive on the battlefield like this follow these instructions" After seeing adam nod with some difficulty he continued with a strained weak voice

" Go to McLaren's bar in Hell's kitchen and ask the bartender for 70year old bottle of whiskey and give the bartender 2grand cash and a 9mm bullet and wait for 15minutes. A pretty brunette will come and start a conversation with you and leave an address and go to that address the next day, you will come in contact with a pink-haired girl and tell her or better yet give her my chain which is around my neck *cough* and follow her and she will take you to a certain place. You will be gone for a year at least so tell your family in advance" Adam listened carefully and nodded

"Leave my body here and its not for debate. If I find out you took my body after my death I will definitely haunt you " Adam simply stared at him as he wasn't in the mood to laugh at the evil spirit joke.

"*Cough* cough* And one more thing tell that pink-haired girl that 'You are still a little girl and Red is more awesome than pink' " He laughed saying the last part and coughed violently spitting out blood as his breath slowly leaving his body. Adam seeing this couldn't hold his tears and cried silently for his saviour. He then slowly searched for the pen drive and small chain before taking it, he slowly stood up as he looked at Dean's body one last time and slowly went away to contact his employer.

                      ••••••••••••••••••••••Pokemon World•••••••••••••••••••••••

                               ••••••••••Somewhere in the forest ••••••••••••

A boy who was wearing a yellow t-shirt and knee-length blue shorts can be seen running through the forest like his life depends on it. He had a light skin colour with short black hair, light green eyes and a face which had a little bit of baby fat, overall he is a good looking kid if it wasn't for his current appearance. Now his hair was dishevelled, tears running down his cheeks, few scratches all over the body, slightly torn shirt and shorts and finally his torn-up red bag hanging on his back. He constantly looked back while running as if searching for something or someone. He tripped a few times but he immediately got up and started to run faster.

He is Ken and today was supposed to be his happy and memorable day. A week ago he ran away from home to be a pokemon trainer as his father was adamant in refusal to change his mind about him going on a journey. He loves his family but he still wanted to pursue his dream of being an elite trainer and champion.

He somehow survived in wild with his half-assed skills and after one week of running and hiding from dangerous pokemon, this morning he reached the border of the city and he was on his way to the pokemon centre to the pokemon centre to register himself. As fate had a different plan for him as he unknowingly bummed into two teenagers one short fat ugly guy and other is the tall medium build with the mean scar on his face. Both of them wearing a black shirt and pants with a giant orange coloured letter 'R' printed on their front side of shirts. They both looked at each other smirking and started to blackmail by telling him to pay for ruining their mood. Ken knew they were blackmailing him so he looked around for help but he didn't find a single person, he started to run searching for officer jenny shouting hoping to catch the attention of other nearby people but he couldn't find her or other people. He tried to run inside the city but was blocked so he hid in some bushes but was soon found out so he ran back to the forest where he came from.

Ken was getting tired of running continuously for two hours. He wasn't much of an athletic type so after two hours he was gasping heavily. He inevitably slowed down

"Tired of running away kid" came laughter from scarface who came running at a moderate pace. Behind him fatty was running at a slow pace like a baby caterpie's crawling. His face was red from the run and he angrily huffed

"You....are done...kid. No amount of Money...can get you away from what I am about to do to you"

"Let's rob him and get it done with," said the scarface with seemed like order more than a statement. Fatty simply nodded as he was actually pretty submissive to scarface because he was in his superior's radar due to his slight talent in pokemon training. He turned around to see his chasers.

"D-Don't come any c-closer"

Ken fell on his butt and his face was filled with fear thinking about all the bad things that could happen to him. Two teenage rocket members started to laugh seeing the fear on his face as if they were loving it. Dean tried to stand up but scarface kicked him in the gut.

"AGHH" *cough* *cough*

He started to cough and saliva was dripping from his mouth and he started to whimper in pain. Before he could breathe properly a foot from fatty came crashing his face. He couldn't even scream as he was repeatedly kicked and blood started to leak out of broken nose and mouth. He didn't even have any strength to start screaming, he tried as hard he could move away from fatty but that only got him a kick to his chest and legs. He tried to cover his head with his hands that seem to make the fatty mad as he started kicking even more violently.

Suddenly the smirking scarface who was watching with crossed arms as if he was watching a show and the fatty who was kicking felt something they have never felt in their life. Their legs slowly gave away, both fell on their knees, the air seems to get heavy as they had trouble breathing and their body started to shake involuntarily. They couldn't understand what was going on then out of nowhere

"Who among you two little f*ckers can tell me where the hell I am?"

4